Chapter:26

Forever Mine.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to opened it and got shocked to see Howon standing right in front of my room.

"H-Howon-ah, how did you get here?" I asked.

"Your manager allowed me. I just wanted to see you. I'm sorry that this whole thing happened. I couldn't protect you." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Its not your fault Howon. It really isn't." I said as I hugged him back.

I pulled him to my room and sat beside him on the sofa. There were still dried tears on my skin and Howon helped to wipe those dry tears away from my face. 

"Stop crying alright? You and I can go through this together. I will protect you, like how I used to promise you." He smiled.

"B-But, we aren't together. Why should you?" I asked.

"I'll wait. I'll wait till you are ready to accept me again. I never loved Eunji. She was the one who forced me into this . I have always love you." He said.

I hugged him, really tightly.

"I'm sorry that I've moved on thinking that you've moved on from me. I'll try to love you again. Its just that, when I feel troubled and scared, you're always the first one that I would always think of. Just like yesterday, when I saw Young Do, you were the first guy that I think of. My legs would automatically walked up to you." I said.

"Its okay, its my fault that you've moved on. If only I was strong enough to not fall into her traps. I should be the one apologizing to you. I've been always the one making you cry, hurt. I'll treat you better from now on." He smiled.

"Now are you feeling alot better? I don't want you to cry anymore. It pains me to see you cry." He said.

"Yes, I feel alot more better and I'll try to not cry and be strong. For you." I smiled.

"Now that's my girl." He said as he ruffled my hair.

We looked at each other, smiling. And I felt like I was living in the past. When the both of us are loving each other. I felt so much better after he comforted me. I'm glad that he is here for me. I'm really glad.

"Hey, I'm bored. Wanna do something?" Howon asked.

"Me too actually. Hmmm.... how about we just watch a movie? Its not like we are allowed to go out and hit the mall." I said.

Howon nodded in agreement and the both of us went to the living room. I took out any CD and played the movie. The both of us sat beside each other and we watched the movie without even talking. To be honest, my eyes maybe stuck at the TV, but my mind wasn't even thinking about watching the movie. Nothing seems to process well. 

"You know what, I don't think that we can even watch the movie." Howon said.

I nodded and I went towards the TV and switch the movie. I sat back and looked at him. 

"Howon-ah, I'm sorry that all of this happened to you. If only I sacrficed myself and not love you, after my break up with Young Do, nothing like this would have happened." I said.

"Its not your fault baby. It was just me who couldn't protect you." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"I will protect you now, even if it means I have to give up on my dream." He whispered.

"You don't have to..." I whispered.

"I insist. Its the best thing. I have hurt you millions of times. So, this may be the best way for me to show you that I still love you." He said.

I hugged him more tighter and a tear slid off my eye. 

"I missed you." He added.

"And lastly, sorry for all the bad things I have ever done to you. I regretted every single thing I've ever done to you." He said.

We let go of the hug and he smiled at me.

"Now be a good girl and stay at home. I have to go now. I will text you later alright. Be happy because I know this all will go away in a flash." He smiled.

He kissed my forehead and waved at me before heading out from my dorm. I waved at him back and soon he left. I touched the area that he just kissed and can't help it but to feel happy. I waited for th others to be done with their schedules and can't help to feel the way they felt when they are all bored at home. So this is how it feels when you have no schedules when your other members has. 

___________

After a few hours of boredom, HaeRa unnie came back looking exhausted. I greeted her and she hugged me like there's no tomorrow.

"I just wish that you'll stay strong." She said.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just stay strong." She weakly smiled.

I nodded and she went to her room to wash up. I went to the kitchen and heat up the soup that I cooked while waiting for the others to arrive home. Once HaeRa unnie was done, she went to the kitchen and started eating. I sat right in front of her and ate along with her.

"I feel sorry for you guys, because of me all of you have to take over my work. I bet all of you don't have much sleep now." I said.

"Its okay Jungie. Its not your fault. All of that are just the past. We still accept you for who you are. Just take this as a resting period for you. I know this times are gonna get rough for you and Hoya, but I just want you to stay strong and show the others that you're not in the fault and that you are being treated unfairly. Young Do and SunMi are just trying to mess with you. Karma will surely strike them back. Don't worry." She smiled.

"Thank you unnie. Your comforting words, makes me feel so much better. I know I'm giving all of you a hard time, byut just a be a little patient alright? Because I will clear this all misunderstanding and prove to them that I'm not in the wrong." I said.

"That's the spirit." She smiled.

_______________

FEW DAYS LATER;

I stayed in the dorm for days, more like it was almost a week and finally I got called out to go to CubeEnt. I wore plain shirt and didn't bother to dress up and went out from the building. Bodyguards were surrounding me and I got shock by the amount of fans, and alsp reporters swarming around the building. Was this why HaeRa unnie told me to stay strong? 

When I went out, many reporters rushed to us. There were shouting, cursing and people were throwing eggs at me. All the sign boards told me to get our from the entertainment industry, some even wrote that I should just get the off from Hoya and Eunji. Some even called me a and all sorts of bad things to me. I felt like crying when I heard those negative words coming from someone. 

Reporters were asking me tons of questions, about me losing my ity. About me getting into a love triangle with Howon and Eunji. About me being a nerd. To be honest, I was really annoyed by all the questions. I mean that is all personal and shouldn't be asked at the first place. I made sure that I remembered their faces and when the day comes I get them back. 

We finally reached the car and drove all the way to CubeEnt. I entered the building through the back door and was greeted by some of the staffs. I went up to the highest floor and met with the CEO. He smiled at me and told me to sit down.

"I know what has been happening and Doojoon has told me the whole story. No matter what people say, we will not fire you. Once a Cube United, will always be a Cube United. I want you to stay strong and we will try to figure this thing out. We will be tracking down Young Do and SunMi as soon as we can and have them arrested again. We will always be with you, just like a family." He smiled.

I smiled and felt touched by his words. I felt that I am surrounded by people who cared for me. I bowed and went out from the office. I went to the lounge and saw BEAST members sitting down. I ran to them and smiled. They smiled at me and Yoseob oppa took my hand and I sat in between him and Doojoon oppa. Doojoon oppa smiled at me ane squeezed my hand. I smiled at him and told him that I was alright.

"You're doing fine right? I hope you are." Gikwang oppa said.

"I'm alright oppa." I smiled.

Soon we talked for some quite time till I had to go home. I kinda have some curfew and as I was walking, I saw Eunji. She smirked at me and walked to me. 

"So how was it? I bet you had such a great 'rest'." She sarcastically said.

"What do you want now? I'm sick and tired of you. Please just get our from my life." I said.

"Na-ah, not until Hoya comes to me. He is mine at the first place, but you just had to steal him away from me." She said.

"Excuse me, I've known him way before you. I've loved him way before. Mind that you were the one who stole him away from me. And also I may have no idea how you knew those two, but please, just get out from my life. It doesn't concern you at all." I said.

i walked away even before she talked again. She is just adding the salt into the wound. I held back my tears and walked towards the back door. 

I was welcome by my driver and he bowed to me. Which was a bit weird because one, he never bow down to me, second, he never wear shades when he drives. But whatever it is, I smiled at him and went into the car. I plugged in my earpiece and look out the window. Then, I realized that we are going to the wrong direction.

"I think we are going to wrong direction." I said.

"No, we are not. It was an order from the higher ups that I drive you around this area." My driver said.

"Hmm... okay then. Anyways are you having a sore throat or something?" I asked.

He nodded and I nodded. We soon reached the destination and all I can say is that the building seems a bit isolated and I wonder why they asked him to drive me here. I walked out and suddenly, from behind, someone covered my eyes.

____________

"Drum roll" Drama coming up! This might be the last drama in the story. So please anticipate! Anyways, please do comment and subscribe!

XxheeartsxX