Chapter:29

Forever Mine.

"Afternoon Howon!" I shouted.

Howon looked at me and he smiled at me. I sat down on the chair and started to take out all the homecook food that I have just cooked for him.

"Here you go, some food for our lovely Lee Howon. You must be really sick and tired of hospital food right? So, I cooked almost all of your favorite food." I smiled.

His eyes lit up and I ruffled his hair. 

"Omggg!!!! Ddakboki!!!" He said in happiness.

"You want to eat that? I shall feed you then." I smiled.

I took a piece of ddakboki and feed him. He gladly ate the food and started munching happily. He then started to tell me which food he wanted and I just feed him. He seems to be happy with the food, and that already makes me more than just happy. As he was eating, I looked at him and stared at his beautiful face, although there were bruises all over. 

"Done staring?" Howon smirked.

"Actually no. Hahaha, you look really handsome, I must have not seen your face close up for so long till I really miss your facial features." I said.

He blushed and covered his face. I laughed and took his hand away. 

"Howon-ah, wanna go out and have some fresh air?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled.

"Alright then, wait here while I get the wheelchair for you." I smiled.

Before I could walked out, he held my hand.

"Don't take too long alright?" he blushed.

I nodded and quickly took a wheelchair and came back. I helped him up and let him sit on the wheelchair. I pushed the wheelchair and we stroll around the big garden. People were all noticing us, but I give no anymore. Let them stare all they want.

"Min Jung-ah, let's take picture there!" He smiled.

I nodded and pushed the wheelchair to the water fountain. I took out my phone and we took multiple of shots and the both of us were having fun just by taking funny faces.

"I'm so going to post this in my instagram!" I said.

As we were sitting along the water fountain, Howon was just taking in some fresh air. I went to my instagram and post the picture of me and Howon. Within minutes, there were many likes and comments from the fans. Many of them wished Howon to get well soon. Some even wrote to us to last long. I smiled and felt a little bit happy. 

"Howon-ah, I feel really happy these days." I smiled as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Me too, I'm more than just happy." He said as he caressed my jaw.

"I feel like we're going back to the past." I said.

"I feel it too." He said.

"Its so wonderful. Min Jung-ah, I really wish time would stop here right now." He said.

"Why so?" I asked.

"I'm just afraid that you would be the cold Min Jung towards me after I get discharged..." He said.

I looked at him and cupped his face.

"I'll never leave you ever again. I promise." I smiled.

"You really mean it?" He asked.

"Aigoo..." I said before pecking on his cheek.

"Yes I do." I smiled.

"Oh my, I love you so much Kang Min Jung!" He said as he flund his arms around me.

I hugged him back and said, "I know..." 

_______________

After sending Howon back to his ward. I had to leave. Before I left, I promised Howon that I would come again tomorrow and he felt really happy. I kissed his forehead and smiled at him. I left the room and after for a long time, I finally could feel really happy. 

Since I had no schedules for the time being, I really had nothing else to do. So, I have decided, for my short term break, I decided to compose some songs for our next comeback. Our company has decided to push back the dates for our family concert because of me and I actually felt a little guilty because all of them had practice for countless of nights. But they kept telling me that it was okay, but its still my fault that everything happened like this.

And so, I reached CubeEnt and went into the composing room, where there is everything there, I started doing the beat and created it with tons of instruments. My head was banging in the air, following the beat. 

"Oooohhh.... whatcha doing?" 

I got shocked and turned around to see Junhyung oppa standing by the door. I invited him in and he sat beside me.

"Just composing some songs for future comebacks. Anyways, oppa hear this. Tell me if there are things to improve on. Well, this is like my first try for composing." I said.

He started to listen and I could feel the tense, his face is unreadable and I have no idea if he is liking it or not. He turned to me and suddenly smiled.

"It sounded really good. Not bad for someone who is composing for the first time." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"If you need me or anything. Just punched in my number." He winked.

I nodded and he soon took his leave. I continued composing the song, till it was almost minight. My members were all doing my schedules and they weren't home yet, so I didn't want to go home first. I stayed at the lounge and hung out with BEAST. 

We talked all night till Chan Ho oppa pulled me away to go home. He threatened me that if I don't get back to my room, he won't allow me to see Howon. And for some reason his threatening always work. I knew that he was joking but I still followed his orders. I went in to my bathroom and had a short bath before heading to sleep. Tomorrow I need to wake up early to cook for Howon.

______________

After the alarm went off, I went outside and saw the members just sitting down, getting ready for their schedules. I smiled at all of them and sat in front of them. They were all putting in their makeup and I'm over here, still haven't bathe. 

"Jayoung unnie! What are you guys having today?" I asked

"Photoshoot, variety show etc... Aish, how on earth can you do this every single day?" She asked.

"Hahaha, you will get used to it unnie." I smiled. 

Soon they all left the house, leaving me and Chan Ho oppa. I went to the kitchen and started to cook some porridge for Howon. Chan Ho oppa went over to me and he stood by beside me.

"Do you love him?" He asked out of the blue.

"Kinda.. its starting to build up. And I know that this time I have made the right choice. Howon is the one that I want." I said.

"Its a good thing that you have settled down." He smiled.

I smiled back at him and soon I was done preparing thee porridge. I went back to my room and started to bath. Getting ready to go out.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 4pm, so that you can continue doing your composing." He said.

I nodded and went up to Howon's room. I went in and saw him reading comics, looking really bored. Although he was bored, he is really into the comic, he didn't even realized that I am walking towards him. I smirked and secretly kissed his left cheek. He got shocked but then grinned afterwards.

"Morning Jungie!" He smiled.

"Morning! I got you some porridge!" I said.

He grinned and I unpacked al the food and also the side dishes that I brought from home. His eyes glittered and he started digging in. I once again felt happy looking at him eating happily. Once he was done, I put away the food and he suddenly pulled me to his bed and I ended up lying down beside him. He hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"I have always missed hugging you like this... when was the last time we did this?" He asked.

"I can't remember." I said.

"That's how long we have not snuggled with each other. Jungie-ah... do you know why I am so happy today?" He asked.

"Was about to ask you that. Hahaha why?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to be discharged soon!" He smiled.

"Really? That's really good!" I smiled.

"And after I am discharged, and another week rest, and finally I can continue my work!" He said happily.

"Okay okay. I understand that you are happy now, but please don't move too much alright? The doctor told not to move a lot right? If not that wound might open again." I scolded.

"Its great to see you care for me." He smiled.

"Of course I do care for you babo!" I said.

He smiled and we continued snuggling and cuddling till it was time for me to do my work. He kissed my cheeks and I waved at him. I went to CubeEnt building and did my daily routine.

______________

A MONTH LATER;

It has been one month since all the bad things happened. Howon has already been discharged and was finally able to get back to the entertainment industry after a long rest. I am now getting ready for comeback stage with Vintage Dolls. We are gonna do a pre-recored performance for our main song and all of us were confident to get up on the stage after what had happened. 

"Who are we? We're V.D!" We cheered before heading to the well decorated stage.

I wrote the comeback song while thinking of Howon and now this song is presented for him. Thanking him for the things he had done for me. Of course people might just think that it just any ordinary love song, but I hope that Howon would know that this song is for him. Because almost all of our past were written to become a piece of song. If he doesn't then, he must have not cherished our memories.

"To my love.."

I continued singing the first verse. And the fans were happily doing their fanchants, making me hype up when singing. Soon, the song came to an end and we bowed and thanked the fans that were there to watch our pre-record stage. We still had time before Music Bank start, so we decided to walk around KBS building and explore the places that we never been to. While walking around, we met with Sunbaes and we greeted each other. Then, as I was walking around the building, I remembered that Two-X is having their comeback today too. I told my members to go and I searched for Two-X's waiting room. After a long time searching, I finally found it and knocked the door. And Eun opened the door, shocked to see me. She let me in and i saw my best friend listening to music, not caring about the world. I tap her back and she gave me an annoyed face but then changed into a happy one when she saw me.

"OMG BESTIEEEEE!" She hugged me tightly.

"ANNYEONG!!!" I hugged her back. 

The both of us decided to have some best friend time. Our arms were linked withe each other and we talked while walking around. 

"Yahhh! You wore that for your MV!? Wow you sure have guts!" I said as Eunyoung showed me her music video. 

She was wearing the couple necklace with N and that necklace has always been worn to every performance, every fansign event. Wow, she really has alot of guts. But then again, this is Eunyoung. She isn't the shy and introvert person. She changed alot and now she is an extrovert person, which is really good because isn;t insecure of herself and this happened because of Hakyeon. Hakyeon has really changed her alot and they are such a cute couple!!! I ship them!

"Who cares? Sooner or later, the fans would surely know." She said.

"Easy for you to say. haha" I said.

"If they can't accept it, then they aren't my or Hakyeon real fans. Note that we've met even before we even debuted." She said.

She really got the guts, but that what makes her who she is now. Then, six guys came from behind and even by not looking, we knew who was it. 

"Annyeong VIXX." I said flatly as I turned around to face them.

"How the hell you knew it was us!?" Ken oppa asked.

"By all of your cologne. Its so strong." I said.

"Our Min Jung takes note of this? I'm so touched!" Ravi oppa said as he slung his arms around me. 

I smiled and wondered why were they here, as I know, they have already concluded their promotions.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Oh we have another schedule here, since both of your comebacks are today, we decided to stop by here to cheer you guys." Taekwoon oppa smiled. 

"Once again, our dear Leo is such a sweetheart when it comes to Min Jung." Ken sulked.

"I know right. Compared to me, Leo oppa treats Min Jung so much better than he treats me." Eunyoung pouted.

"Yeahhh, its so unfair." Ravi oppa said.

Taekwoon oppa sighed and he began explaining.

"Easy, I will just explain to you guys. Hakyeon- the reason why I'm so cold to you because you're annoying. Jaehwan- from day 1 till now you are annoying. Wonshik- you annoy the hell out of me with your mumbling of rapping in the car. Hongbin- you annoy me because you keep on complaining about your face, when you already the visual. Sanghyuk- your aegyo annoys me. And lastly Eunyoung, you have Hakyeon to take care of you, but don't worry. You don't annoy me even a slightest bit." He explained and smiled only at Eunyoung.

"So, you are cold to us because you are annoyed at us? You could have just said that the whole VIXX is annoying." N said.

"Well, I told you guys that you are all annoying, but you don't listen. So yeah." He said.

"Gosh, you guys are so cute." I said..

Soon everyone laughed and suddenly, Hakyeon and Eunyoung is nowhere to be seen. I looked around and seriously can't find them. Taekwoon oppa tapped my shoulder and pointed me at the far corner. They were having some hot makeout. I looked at VIXX and smirked. And for some reason, they totally understand it and we crept towards them and pretended taking photos and smiled at them all the way until they notice. 

"Mmmmm-AHHHHH!" Eunyoung shouted.

We laughed and I took the perfect shot pf Eunyoung shouting. I laughed and show it to Ken oppa. He laughed his off and passed my phone to Ravi oppa and we continued passing the phone until it went to Hakyeon. He laughed his off and we could see Eunyoung blushing in embarrassment and before she could grabbed the phone and I took my phone away and kept it in my pocket.

"Ahhhh! That photo must not leak out." SHe said.

"Don't worry, I have more worst photos of VIXX that you may not want to see." I smirked.

"Whaaaattt!? You still have those photos!?" VIXX said in unison.

"Hahaha, its memories!" I smiled.

It was really a great catch up with VIXX and my best friend. VIXX soon had to leave for their schedule and Eunyoung has to get ready for her performance. And me? i went back to my waiting room and rot myself. Since we were the second last performer, we had more time to get ready and such. So I just sat beside Haera unnie and watch the performance by the other groups. 

After many performance, it was finally our turn and we sang our second main song. It was more like a hiphop song and we showed off our inner beast in the performance. The crowd went crazy and what made me shocked is that the fans were singing along with us. I felt really happy hearing them sing along. It was as if, that was our concert. It was really great. We soon were done and they showed our pre-recorded performance before the last performer began to peform. 

After the last performer is done it was time to announce the winner, our song came in third so I'm juts praying that next week, we could be the number 1 candidate. Heh.

"Ahhhh! Comeback stage success!" I shouted.

Then, Infinite came with cakes and beers. We invited them into our waiting room and we had a blast. Infinite were like our fanboys for a moment. They were like singing to our song crazily and it made me laugh so mad. As I was laughing, Howon pulled me and we went behind the curtains where we usually change our clothes. 

"W-What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Thank you for the song baby." He said.

"Just the first line, I knew this song is about us. I-I really like it. Its really wonderful." He said.

I smiled and felt relief that he remembers our memories.

"I-I thought that you wouldn't realized the song. I'm really glad you do." I smiled.

"Hey! We know you two are behind the curtains! Go and have your fun while we wait outside!" Woohyun oppa shouted.

I blushed and giggled. Howon carressed my face and stared at me.

He placed his forehead on top of mine and we shared an eye contact. 

"I love you." He said.

"I love-"

Before I could even say it, his strong arms were around me, holding me as close as possible while he bent down and kissed me gently. The soft gentle kiss gradually turned into a deep passionate kiss. He started to nibble with my lower lip, he slowly slid his tongue into mine and our tongues were dancing together. Everything felt really right. He soon broke the kiss and I could see his eyes, its full of lust and love. He began kissing my neck, and biting. I tilted my head to give him a better excess to my neck.

He then looked at me and smiled. He took something from his pocket and suddenly bend down.

"Will you spent the rest of your life with me? And me my Mrs right?" He proposed.

I looked at him and nodded. He puts the ring on my ring finger and stood up again, to give a sweet kiss on my lips.

_______________

Heyyy. I finally made them back together!!!! *throws confetti* HAHHAH, So, the happines is just about to start. I pretty much think that this stoy will be done in 2 to 3 more chapters. I'm also going to be done with First Isn't Everything. So please anticipate them! anyways, comment and subscribe.

XxheartsxX