Chapter:1

Forever Mine.

"Its going to be alright. I'll be at the sidelines watching you." I said.

"What if I mess up? Ahh, jagi! I'm scared." Howon replied.

"No, you will do fine. I believe in you." I smiled.

He secretly kissed my cheeks before going up stage. It was his debut stage. I know that Howon will do well, he does well in anything he does. I'm positive about it. I watched him by the sidelines and saw his charismatic side of him, the way he rap and dances could make me drool. Sometimes, I myself can't believe that I have a perfect boyfriend. The boy which every girl wants, is mine. Infinite's performance ended perfectly and I congratulated them for their debut. I would have hugged my boyfriend, but sadly they were people walking about. I restrained myself and happily smiled at him.

"I told you that you would do well." I winked.

"I gained strength from you babe." He said.

"Anyways, congratulations jagi. You finally debuted and I'm officially your sunbae, so respect me!" I joked.

"Yes, I will sunbae-nim." He bowed.

I giggled at his act and flicked his forehead. Soon, my manager called me to come back to the waiting room to get my make-up done, I nodded and left Infinite. Well, I sat down and had my make-up done. After that it was our turn for our performance. We confidently went up the stage and started singing. This time the cheers got even louder and it made me feel happy and satisfied. We've been gaining love from the crowd and our fanbase has increase by a lot. Not forgetting that we now have a fanchant. 

"Wow, for a rookie, your group sure recieve a lot of love." Doojoon sunbae said.

"Ah, kamsahamnida sunbae." I bowed.

"Yah, what's with the formalities, we are a family now. Just call me oppa will do!" He said.

"Call us oppa too!" The other members chorused.

I chuckled at their behaviour, so much of the 'So Beast', but actually they are a bunch of childish guys haha. 

After the winner was announced, we went off the stage and got ready to leave the broadcast centre. We thought that no one would recognize us, so we didn't cover ourself up that much and casually walk away. But it turns out the other way round.

"Yah! Ppalli!!! Vintage Dolls is there!" One of the fan said.

All of them quickly rushed up to us, leaving us dumbfounded. There were no bodyguards and we are on our own. They were all begging for a autograph, so not knowing anything, we just sign for them and they thanked us. We quickly ran up to our car and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Wow, didn't expect that." Ahri unnie said.

"I know right." I replied.

The van quickly drove away for our next schedule. We were tired and the other members decided to sleep. We have been lacking of sleep due to the endless schedules. It was tiring yet worth it. I was busy texting Howon, because probably I won't have the time to text him later on. 

Schedules soon started and we are going to a show called "Weekly Idol". After we were introduced, we came in with big smiles.

"Who are we? We're V.D! Annyeonghaseyo! Vintage Dolls-imnida!" We cheered.

"Wow, Vintage Dolls! One of the rising rookies! How are you guys doing?" Hyungdon sunbae asked.

"We're doing fine!" We said.

We soon proceeded on our schedules till late at night. By the time we reached, it was already past midnight. Our eyes were already heavy. I quickly had a short shower before heading to bed, without switching on my phone to see whether Howon had texted. 

The next morning, I woke up for my solo schedules. The others had nothing on today so they just slept. I lazily when to the bathroom and got ready. I went to our salon and had my makeup done. It was my first ever photoshoot for a magazine and I tried my very best to potray myself. After I was done, another schedule came and it goes on and on. 

HOYA POV;

Hmm... I wonder if my Min Jung is doing well. She hasn't been contacting me. Well, afterall, she is almost successful already. Her fanbase is super huge already. Guys just go crazy over her. Seeing how successful she is eventhough she just debuted a week ago, makes me happy though. I'm proud at how my girl is doing well at the field she is passionate at. 

"Hyung, what are you thinking about?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh, just thinking about Min Jung." I replied.

"Jungie? Oh, haha. I miss her though." He said.

"I miss her more." I said.

"Yeah yeah I know. You miss her the MOST." He said sarcastically.

I chuckled at the visual. I walked away for my schedule in the evening. I had my makeup done and went in the van. 

END OF POV;

AUTHOR POV;

What the couple didn't know that they are actually going for the same schedule. They went down from their van and had their final touch-up. They put on their clothes and went to the room where they were supposed to meet.

They both went out and their eyes buldge went they saw each other. They quickly lower their gaze since they were already in camer and acted as if they don't know each other.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." Min Jung bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." Hoya bowed.

They sat down beside each other and got their mission card.

"Catch the Running Man members before they find their mission items."

"Uhm, so our job is just to tear their tag? That's all?" Min Jung asked.

The director nodded and they soon started their mission. They tried their very keep their hands away from each other. Only that they stayed closed together.

"Uhm, Hoya-sshi? Follow me. I think we got the first target." Min Jung smirked.

Naturally, Min Jung took Hoya's hand and they quietly ran behind Sukjin. Hoya tip-toed and tore the tag. He took Min Jung's hand and ran away. They were so fast that Sukjin couldn't see who they were.

Soon, one by one their nametags are being torn. Without them even realizing, they have been holdings hand while they were walking as they were finding the last two, Jiho and Jungkook. 

"Where could have they been?" Min Jung asked.

"I don't know ba-" He said.

"I see them! Op-" She said

They were mentally cursing themselves for almost blurting out the word 'babe' and 'oppa'. They quickly ran towards them, charging towards them as the duo was trying to find the items. 

"Omo, you're so strong!" Jiho shouted.

Min Jung charged towards Jiho and using her quick reflexes, she tore her nametage. She was finally out and now the hardest one of all. Hoya was still trying his best to get the nametag. Min Jung came in to help and using their power of love XD, they managed to tore his nametag away.

Soon, they were officially introduced. They started on their mission and to their luck, they were in the same team. Skinship was in their bloods, they use every moment to do some skinship. 

Running Man finally ended and sadly their group didn't win and they had to do some punishment. They quickly did the punishment since it was so cold outside. Hoya and Min ung were in the same car with Min Jung's manager, Chan Ho. 

"God, jagi! I miss you so much!!!" She shouted.

"Screw those formalities, I couldn't resist myself just now, but I really tried my best though." Hoya said.

"Never knew that we could be in the same schedule. Whatever it is, I'm lucky to see you. I really missed you." She said.

"I missed you too. And also, you have so many fanboys already! My baby is being shared with me!" He whined.

"Aigoo... I will still look at you only jagi. Fanboys and you, are in a different level." She said.

"Really?! I'm more special than them right?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Asa!" He said as he punched the air.

"Omo, Hoya-sshi, you're that happy?" Chan Ho asked.

"Of course, which means half of her heart is occupied by me!" He grinned.

"Loverboy.... anyways we've reached. Go and do your goodbyes now. I promise I won't look." He teased.

"Yah! Oppa!" I blushed.

I turned my head and he gave me a kiss at the lips. He winked at me and whispered.

"Goodnight baby. I had fun today. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Jagi." I said.

________________________________

Heyyyy, its my first chappie of the sequel, sorry if it took me a long time. Plus, I'll be only updating during the weekends and that's if I have not much homework. I hope that you guys will be patient. Byeeeee

XxheartsxX