Raw Emotions

In Everything Lies the Unknown

Hey guys !! Chapter 5 is up ...tell me what you think XD ! dont forget to subscribe, vote and of course comment.

Chapter 6 will be up and don't worry there will be more interactions between Yoona and Yuri in the future chapters but for now, it is better if we don't forget the other characters also. Just be patient with me guys alright ?

Chapter 5

Raw Emotions

Tae POV

"Sunny ah! The lab results that you asked for is here" I said as I handed her the results.

"Thanks and could you wipe that grin of yours. You look like a creepy old man" Sunny jokingly said as she noticed my ever so wide smile.

I pouted at her and pretended I was hurt but she just laughed at me.

"I take that back you look like that dog in Men in Black. Hahahah "Sunny said recalling the movie she had watched last night.

"Yah ! Now you've done it .. You... you Betty Boop!" I said looking at her.

"BYUNTAE" Sunny exclaimed as she covered her chest.

Then we looked at each other the laughed how silly we were.

"But seriously what's up with you today?" She curiously asked and I couldn't helped myself how excited I was today.

"I have a date with my Fany-ah " I smiled sheepishly.

"Really now ? Does your Fany-ah know that it is a date ?" She teasingly asked me.

"Well, she knows that....I think?" I answered.

"You think? Tae, Fany-ah is as dense as a condensed milk!!" Sunny said. I rolled my eyes at her attempt to make a joke.

"Well I bet she tasted as sweet as that" I said imagining things that go way beyond R-18 when Sunny smacked me.

“Ouch ! What was that for?” I exclaimed.

“I know what’s on your mind, ert” she said. I was about to retort but she beat me on it.

“I don’t need to be a mind reader to know, your face says it all” Sunny boringly continued.

“Whatever!!” I said sticking my tongue out.          

“So…Where are the two of you going?” She said getting back to the topic.

“To the mall”

“I bet she just wants you to carry her bags” Sunny said shrugging.

“I don’t care as long as I’m with her I’m the happiest in the whole world” I said spreading my arms wide. I then looked at her and noticed how sweet she smiled at me.

****

Yoona’s POV

It was my cleaning duty today; I was tasked to clean the pool while the rest of the team cleaned the courtyard.

“Some teamwork we have” I sarcastically muttered.

Since I was a low ranker and had not showed my ability to anyone yet, I had been experiencing what you could say tough times as a student. Every time I was alone, some students practically tried to start a fight or to hurt me. My friends didn’t know about my problem of course, I didn’t want them to get into trouble just because of me.

So, here I was mopping the floor of the Olympic size pool. When three figures appeared crossing their arms on their chest facing me with a scowl on their faces.

“Mmmm…. Wanna help me mop the floor?” I sheepishly asked knowing what their real intentions were.

“Hahaha.. very FUNNY Im” One of the girls who stood in the middle said.

“What do you want Park Gyuri? I never thought that you will resort in something low like this” I said courageously then the two girls slammed me hard on the tiled wall holding me tight on both arms.

“I saw what happened between you and yuri the other day. Do you think that OUR Yuri could’ve taken interest in you?” Gyuri said.

"Yeah, you attention " the girl on my right followed.

I then rolled my eyes on how this situation reminded me of some click flick drama.

"Me? Interested in her? Please!? Not in a million years would I even look at that heartless jerk" I said getting pissed off in how that girl always got involved in giving her misery.

“Why you !.." *SLAP* Gyuri then slapped me hard in the face.

 I felt the hot burning sensation in my right cheek but I didn't cry out. I wouldn't give them the pleasure of hurting me. Never.

She then noticed this then smirked grabbing my shirt towards her.

"You know the more you tried to keep it in the more entertaining it is for us" she said and the two girls just laughed.

I smirked at her which made her angrier. She then continuously punched me in the face while the two held me tight until I could no longer stand. I remembered what Mr. Kim said to me last time "don't do anything that will catch the attention of others ..." So I must endure this, then suddenly a door opened and I saw Yuri holding her towel; she just got out of the shower after swimming. The two girls immediately let go of me and I fell on the floor losing my strength.

"Y-Yuri, we were just-mmmm"Gyuri stuttered didn't know what to react with her two followers hid behind her back.

I looked at Yuri and once again her eyes met with mine, she just walked passed by us pretending that she didn't see us or me who was bruised all over my body and she closed the door.

"Whew!! I thought she's gonna kill us" one follower said.

 "She wouldn't kill us neither harm us after all we are doing this for her" Gyuri arrogantly said. "So, where were we?" She sweetly continued.

"Ah, I know just how I can make you scream" Gyuri said as she show her hand in my face and her hand transformed into some sort of blade through each nails. Fear then overwhelmed me but then I remembered how that Yuri just pretended that I wasn't there. I became angry and there was a tug in my heart when she didn't even react to what happened.

 I glared at Gyuri and she seemed to be taken aback but nevertheless she put her hand up as she prepared to slash my face when I grabbed her hand and pushed her away making her slipped on the wet floor.

"Gyuri!! Why you !?" The two followers then tried to grab me but I immediately broke free from their gasp kicking them that made them stumble on the floor. One girl grabbed the mop that I was using awhile ago and smashed it to me, I then used my right arm to shield it making it break into two.

"Don't you all think you've had enough?" I exclaimed getting tired from the constant beating I was receiving ever since I met that Kwon girl.

 Then suddenly I felt pain at my back and when i turned I saw Gyuri showing her nails soaked with blood and I fell on the floor.

Normal POV

"No, we are just getting started sweetie" Gyuri smirked at Yoona as the two of her minions went to her side grinning.

Yoona then looked at the trio. She couldn't think anymore. She didn't know how to get out in this situation and Gyuri prepared to hurt her again and this time she was aiming at her face when suddenly everything went cold and Gyuri's arm turned into ice.

"You really are a magnet of trouble, are you newbie?" Jessica said as she suddenly appeared.

Yoona was shocked not because of her ability than can turn everything into ice but because she -JESSICA JUNG, who was a very close friend of Yuri, was actually here. Yoona tried to stand up but couldn't because of the slippery iced floor. The only thing that she could do was to watch the scene.

"Just what the 3 of you think you're doing?" Jessica said as she stepped closer to the three of them

"W-we were just teaching her a lesson" the other girl said

"Y-yeah to not mess with Kwon Yuri" the 2nd girl said.

"Actually Yul already came here and she didn't say anything when she saw us" Gyuri said proudly

"YUL? How dare you to call her like that !?" Jessica said.

"I'm the only one who can call her that she's MY Yul" she continued.

"I- I'm sorry Je- Ms. Jung" Gyuri said as she tried to feel her right arm who were frozen.

Jessica then bent down and took the broken mop used to hit Yoona.

"Hey Gyuri" Jessica called her as she tapped the handle of the map into her hand

"Ye-yes!?" Gyuri asked nervously eyeing the mop Jessica was handling.

 Jessica smiled menacingly and said "Did you know how it feels like to be hit in the arm?"

The three girls then looked terrified and couldn't move or even speak

"I'm sure that frozen arm of yours could break easily" Jessica playfully said

"Wanna find out?" As she put the mop up in the air.

One of the minions of Gyuri panicked and grabbed her friends elbow, then they suddenly vanished.

Jessica smirked at the cowardice of the three, she turned and looked at Yoona in which the blood on her face was already dried. Jessica then helped Yoona to stand up by offering her hand.

"Thanks" Yoona muttered

"It's nothing" Jessica said

 "No, I mean ahmm... Thanks for saving me back there" Yoona said thankfully.

 "Save you? Ha, you're kidding me right"

 "But just awhile ago you..."

 "I'm just here to return the umbrella you gave me don't flatter yourself too much"

Knowing that Jessica was just making it as an excuse, she couldn't help but smile at her attempt to deny.

***

Sunny's POV

I was walking in the hallways while I drink the coffee I just bought in the vending machine. I was going to stay up all night again because the research that I had to do.

 I entered my laboratory and when I turned the lights on, "Ahhh!! Yah tae! Must you creep me out like that" I said surprised at the figure sitting in my desk.

Taeyeon just looked at me with sad eyes and smiled a little and say "I'm sorry sunny"

 I felt guilty at my sudden outburst then I approached her.

"It's alright, hey... Did something happen with you and Fany?" I asked carefully.

"No, I- I just... I guess she will never look me the way I look at her" she said sighing. I frown at what she said.

"What do you mean?" Then she told me what happened...

The two of them were at the restaurant waiting for the food that they ordered. They just finished shopping and Taeyeon was exhausted because of the bags that she was carrying nonetheless, as long as the love of her life was happy even if she had to carry a bulldozer then it was a piece of cake to her.

 "The cakes here are delicious especially the strawberry cake!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Is it the taste of the food her or is it because of the pink color everywhere" Taeyeon said as she looked around the area. Everything was pink!!! Everything...it was like they were drowning in pink even the clothes of the customers and even her Tiffany.

 "Pink is my source of strength Tae, I couldn't believe you just asked that" Tiffany said faking her disappointment.

"I wish I'll be your source of strength" Taeyeon silently muttered.

"What was that?" Tiffany asked who failed to hear what Taeyeon said.

 "Ahh... I said that pink blouse you bought is cute" Taeyeon said trying to change the topic. Tiffany beamed and thought that Taeyeon was now realizing the greatness of the color pink. "Of course, everything suits me!" She exclaimed.

 "Yeah, hehehe" Taeyeon grinned.

 "By the way, how's your internship in the Hospital? We haven't had to talk to each other for awhile" Tiffany pouted.

"Owww...why? You miss me?" Taeyeon teased Tiffany

"Wha-what? Miss you? Why would I be “Tiffany said blushing.

Taeyeon pouted and say, "But I miss you... I miss us two being together. Don't you miss this" she said grabbing Tiffany's hand which was on the table.

Tiffany was surprised by the sudden sweetness of Taeyeon that she didn't know what to say part of her was happy that the midget misses her but another part of her was confused of the feelings she had for the girl that even they were young she couldn't get out of this confusion.

“Of course, I miss you! We’ve been best friends ever since we were children” Tiffany said taking her hand away from Taeyeon’s grasp.

Taeyeon was somewhat hurt by Tiffany’s gesture but decided to shrug it off.

“Fany-ah, there’s something I need to tell YOU.. I Lov-“ she was then cut off by Tiffany’s sudden outburst.

“OPPA!!” she shouted earning many head turns from the customers.

“Tiffany?” The guy said who approached the table together with his group of friends.

She stood up and huuged the guy.

“Long time no see Nichkun oppa!”

“Yeah, it’s been awhile! Wow.. Look at you, all grown up and beautiful” the guy named Nichkun said as he checked her out.

“hahaha, Yeah .. Last time I remember, I was 10 years old when I met you. Wow! You look handsome too” Tiffany said. The two were chatting together with his friends while Taeyeon was being ignored and left out.

“So, you want to come tonight at the club?” he invited her.

“I don’t know oppa…´she said.

“C’mon! I’ll drive you after to your dorm” he said showing his most dazzling smile.

“Tell you what, why don’t you tag your friend here along with you?”  He insisted as he looked at Taeyeon who was sitting but he noticed her uniform logo indicating that she was a white rank.

“Wait, you’re friends with a white rank?” he said making a face.

Tiffany felt nervous suddenly and didn’t know what to answer. Outside the academy, ranks were considered of great importance for a person’s social status that even if a person was a white rank that person was still considered as a slave and usually didn’t interact much with the higher ranks. Seeing her oppa and his friends, she could easily say that all of them were part of the aristocrats and if they found out especially her oppa that she was hanging out with a rank way below her status, they would look down on her so she said the thing that she would probably regret in the future.

“ahhh… no, she’s not my friend , she’s just my slave”

And this broke Taeyeon’s heart and realized the boundary she and Tiffany had. No matter how much she made an effort to be on the same level to Tiffany, in the end she realized that Tiffany would just be a wall that couldn’t climb over not for the person like her. She then realized that she would not be someone for Tiffany but rather JUST a somebody in her life.  Taeyeon stood up, finally knowing what her purpose and that was to kneel in front of all the people, serving her true purpose in life not as a saver of life but a servant for life.

”Forever at your service my masters” she then said kneeling not daring to look at them anymore which she hadn’t done ever since she and Tiffany became friends… or so, she thought.

To be continued. (So, how do you like Yoona and Yuri to interact? don't forget to comment. thanks!!)