FEELINGS OF CONFUSION

In Everything Lies the Unknown

Chapter 28

FEELINGS OF CONFUSION

 

Ever wonder what it feels like to be with someone you love more than yourself? How you wish for that person to look at you the same way you look at her? How you wish she realize that all her actions are turning you into this world of madness?

 

Taeyeon was not selfish nor greedy. She was a simple person who have achieved so many things but always stay humble. She was respected not because of her connections with the Hwang family but because of her abilities. She was happy and contented to what she had and to what she became. But when it comes to Tiffany, things were suddenly became different.

 

 She wanted more. She dreamt to be more than her friend , her partner and her companion. Oh, how she wanted to make Tiffany feel her love. She wanted to hug and caress Tiffany as much as she could. To kiss her as passionately and as hot as her desire to be with her. Everytime people praised her, everytime people admired her... She wondered if Tiffany was watching her the same way she was watching.

 

Taeyeon knew she was being unfair to the girl when she decided to put some distance between. She wanted to breathe in the suffocating situation she was in, she wanted Tiffany to woo her, to see if she had the same effect as the eye smiling girl was doing to her. But things were not turning the way it should be for her.

 

Tiffany did not swing that way. For Tiffany, Taeyeon was a sister... A best friend that would always be with her for a lifetime.

 

And for Taeyeon, she did not want to be just a best friend or just a servant for Tiffany. She wanted out to this kind of system. She now wanted to have a different connection. Thus,she became a completely different person. She decided to dream more, to hope for more  and to try to achieve more than what she could do.

 

"That ambitious side of yours will only get you in trouble, Tae" Sunny warned but Taeyeon did not listen.

 

"You will hurt Tiffany if you keep on doing this" Sunny seriously warned.

 

"But this is the only way I can stand a chance to her" Taeyeon helplessly reason out. Sunny shook her head disagreeing.

 

"Look at where it got me Tae, I have no one. I chose to severe my tie with the person I love because I thought that this sick society will accept us if we are pass that master servant relationship. But I was wrong, instead, I hurt her unintentionally and she left me to fend for myself"

 

"Think about it Taeyeon, I told you my stories not for you to follow it but to reflect on it. I like you and I want to guide you as much as possible" Sunny said sincerely as she comfort her student. She brush some hair of Taeyeon's away from her beautiful eyes.

 

"Ehem" a fake cough disturb their talk.

 

"Yoona said that she wanted to leave the hospital already" Tiffany said with her arms across her chest.

 

"Oh alright, I'll ask the admin to prepare the necessary papers. I will first have a final check up on her" Taeyeon said as she hastily walked out the door.

 

Tiffany remained standing by the door shooting a glare to Sunny.

 

Sunny knowing the look Tiffany has been giving to her.

 

"You know if only you know what you want, you will not be acting like a jealous lover"

 

"Jealous? Lover? Please, don't get me wrong. I am warning you not to hurt Taeyeon coz I'll be the one you will face" Tiffany said.

 

Sunny smirked at Tiffany's statement. Tiffany was the one who was hurting Taeyeon and not her. If only Tiffany would realize her own feelings then, none of this confusion would be happening right now.

 

And Sunny knew just what she had to do even if she will be tagged as the antagonist in the two's little love story.

 

Yoona's POV.

 

"So, are you still going to continue having dangerous tasks like this ?" Yuri said as the two were walking towards Yoona's dorm room.

 

"Yeah, I don't see any reason to stop. There are things you don't see everyday" Yoona casually said.

 

"Don't see any reason? Yoong, You almost got killed on our very first day... What more on the following days we are outside?" Yuri tried to reason out.

 

Yoona feeling tired because of their first mission finally got enough of Yuri's over protectiveness.

 

"Then, why don’t you quit instead. You don't have any idea how it feels like to be useless. Have you wondered why I did not take any other class and chose this for my future?" Yoona said somewhat irritated.

 

"It's because I don't have any ability to heal like Taeyeon does, I can't solve any mysteries because I don't see what Seohyun sees, basically... I don't know where to go anywhere but this path. If I can be of used even if for a little , I won't hesitate to offer my life for the good of the society"

 

"The good of society?  Tsk, please ! I already heard that before and let me tell you this.. There is nothing good anymore in this sick society. Did that princess of your brainwash you for good or you are just too stupid to see what's ahead of you?" Yuri said.

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes at what Yuri said. One moment they were laughing and joking to one another but now this, they were like a cat and dog fighting over something for her was so trivial.

 

"And you know what's more stupid? This little fight, I don't even get your over protectiveness. You don't want to lose me ? Guess what , you are a going to lose me if you keep acting like this" she said even before she regretted.

 

Yoona could see the hurt look in Yuri’s eyes but when she was about to take back and apologize what she said, Yuri suddenly became enraged,

 

“So, are you going to leave me!? You preferred the princess more than me right? “Yuri accusingly said.

 

What are you talking about? How come Savannah unnie suddenly enter the picture? She has nothing to do wi—”

 

“She has everything to do with this, with you, with me and most especially with us” Yuri said exasperatedly.

 

“Don’t drag her with this Yuri! I am warning you, You have no idea how good she was to me and she has been taking care of me even before you came to the picture” Yoona said jabbing her pointy finger at Yuri’s chest. They are starting to attract the attention of some of the passerby.

 

Yuri seeing that students were curiously glancing at her grabbed Yoona harshly and dragged her along the hallway into Yoona’s room.

 

Before Yoona could open and throw something harsh to Yuri. Yuri looked at her tears were about to fall from her eyes. Yoona’s suddenly taken aback. She never realized it but somehow, their little fight had turned into something she could not even understand why they were engaged in this kind of conversation.

 

The two were standing in Yoona’s room not making a move. No one wanted to make a move. Afraid that their argument could get worst more than this.

 

Yuri then paced around the little room, seemed to be in deep thought.

 

“Look Yuri, can we call it a day. It has been a long day for the two us. I am sorry if said too much. I-I just don’t get it” Yoona said honestly.

 

Yuri, who was disconcerted and thinking of a way to make up to Yoona, stopped pacing around the room. She looked at Yoona confused.

 

“What don’t you get?” Yuri said.

 

Yoona sighed.

 

“You make me feel things that I don’t know how to explain Honestly, I am in love with you, Yuri and I don’t even know why.

 

As these words slipped into Yoona’s mouth, Yuri’s breathing suddenly hitched. Fear was understatement to what Yuri was feeling. What if Yoona decided to break things with her? What if Yoona decided to choose the princess over her? There are countless of possibilities especially that Yoona in front of her was completely different from the person she knew.

 

The Yoona before was brave, reckless, frank and of course, sure about herself, about what she wanted.

 

 But before her, Yoona was lonely, confused, loss, and full of questions.  The person in front of her was the naïve and vulnerable side of Yoona that Yuri was not used in seeing when they were younger because when it came to their relationship, Yoona was the one leading her on not her.

 

“What are you doing to me Yuri? What is it in you that making me like this? I don’t understand…”

 

Yuri wanted to speak but Yoona continued on.

 

“I always feel like there is something missing that we are beyond like this. Something is hurting in my heart, Yuri. My heart is bruised from longing – longing for you. I don’t even understand, why am I feeling that there is something missing? I have come to feel for you… a strange passionate desire to be with you and I will literally throw myself down on my knees for me to have you but… There’s something, there’s something amiss in all of these” Yoona said rather to herself now than to Yuri.

 

Yoona, you don’t have to over think things. Look, I am sorry if I lashed out to you awhile ago. I just love you so much that when I think about losing you, I go insane. I don’t want you to leave me” Yuri said calmly.

 

Yoona then looked at her with strangeness and doubts as if accusing Yuri of something.

 

“Do you know something that I don’t? Tell me, have you met me before?” Yoona asked.

 

To be continued.

Hello guys :D ! Will update more this month of Decemeber. Something is about to come and you should watch out guys. ;) Hoping that you will like this short update.