CONFESSION OF AN UNDYING LOVE

In Everything Lies the Unknown

CHAPTER 32

CONFESSION OF AN UNDYING LOVE

The loud banging of her door never stopped. Irritated, she went to the door and opened it .
"What the heck is your prob-"


*Slap*


Taeyeon yelled at the person who was knocking the door but before she finished her sentence a loud and stinging slap welcomed her.


Taeyeon looked at the blonde girl like she did not just dare to do that but the icy look from the girl made her flinch.


"What kind of conscience do you have? My partner was missing and probably in the city doing god knows what and you're here sleeping. The system nowadays is really ed up" Jessica scolded at her.


"What do you want me to do !? I've been looking for her the whole Night and just a few hours that I fell asleep, you suddenly accused " Taeyeon said. She was suddenly annoyed especially by how Jessica used the term "my partner"


"Well you are not looking enough ! "


"What do you want me to d-- Hey ! " Jessica tired of the excuses and the nonsense things that Taeyeon was saying, dragged Taeyeon out of her room. The girl tried to break from the grasp but Jessica held on tighter . Jessica pushed her inside the car.


"Where are we going ? Could you stop dragging me" Taeyeon said now annoyed.


"Well could you stop dragging this dramatic mess that you two have created and get over with this" Jessica yelled as soon as she entered and sat on the driver's seat.


Suddenly, all the windows of the car became moist and the temperature became low that Taeyeon could see her own breath.


Jessica realizing what had happened just cursed herself silently as she tried to calm down.

 

After a few minutes of silence, Taeyeon could feel that the temperature return back to normal.
Jessica sighed.

 

 "You know more about Fany than I do. I am not against you or your feelings but You and Tiffany's feeling are hurting each other more than you could ever know"


Taeyeon did not say anyting . She did not even know where Jessica was taking her . Jessica noticed Taeyeon's confusion and decided to tell her what she had known.


"Sunny told me what she did , I admitted her ways were a bit manipulative but she has good intentions. One the students who happened to have skipped the dinner party last night told me that she saw Tiffany in the club where she at together with guess who ?"


Taeyeon just motioned that she had no idea.


"Gyuri"


"But Tiffany never associated herself with their group. Tiffany actually said that "she is too kind" to be a member of mean girls" Taeyeon confusedly said.


Jessica wanted to laugh at her statement but the situation were in was serious.


"You wouldn't believe where Fany is right now? "


"Where?


" Have you ever been inside the famous club here in Seoul?"


....


"A CLUB!? Unnie , that's where we are going ?" Seohyun surprisingly asked when everyone met up outside the building of the administration.


Hyoyeon nodded with her usual club outfit and Sooyoung looked at Seohyun judging her outfit.


"Tsk tsk tsk, your unnie didn't teach you that much when it comes to fashion. Come to think of it..." Sooyoung trailed off she looked at Hyoyeons outfit.


"There's nothing to be learned" Sooyoung snickered. Hyoyeon just smacked her in the head.


"Ready to go ?" Yuri then said loudly as they approached them with Yoona trailing behind her. The three of them were both awestruck as Yoona appeared beside Yuri. The girl was really gorgeous especially with her killer hills and Smokey make up.

 

The wind blows Yoona's hair so she raised her arm to brush her hair attempting to fix it with her hands causing her top to reveal her y abs.


Yuri saw how the three of them looked at Yoona and could just roll her eyes. She shouldn't have let Hyori helped Yoona in choosing such provocative outfits. Yuri just put her one arm around Yoona's waist possessively and looked at the three to back off.


Noticing how they got caught, they pretended to look elsewhere. Yoona laughed observing all of her silly friends.

 

She really thought that she wouldn't be able to come because the princess seemed to be against the idea  but surprisingly the princess' uncle convinced her niece to let Yoona go out. Yoona didn't know if she should be thankful or not. She knew that the man thinks lowly of her and by the smirk he had awhile ago , she couldn't get out the feeling that there was something amiss.


"Me and Yoona will be in my car while the three of you follow us using Hyoyeon's car" Yuri said.
"Yeah, since Sooyoung doesn't drive very much" Hyoyeon said as she snickered.


"Why drive when you can teleport!?" Sooyoung nonchalantly said. They all get inside their own respective cars . Yuri knew the exact location of the club they were going since she has been there during her early stay in Korea.


"So, how often do you go to this club again?" Yoona asked for the nth time at Yuri.


Yuri patiently smiled at her. She could sense how Yoona was so interested in her rebel life.


"I have done a lot of things before that I am ashamed to tell you. Trust me, those were the days I never want to recall anymore" Yuri said.


"Then how did it change ?"


"Hmmm? "


"What change you now ?"


Yuri smiled knowingly. She looked at Yoona as she grabbed her hand whole the other hand was on the steering wheel.


"You're here again with me" Yuri lovingly smile. Yoona smiled back but felt disturbed by the choice of words. She never disappeared but why as if Yuri was talking like that to her.


Tiffany's POV


The loud music echoes throughout the whole club. The smell of alcohol, smoke and strong luxury perfume has mixed the air but the people did not mind at all. Some young men and women were getting it on in the dance floor, flirting and grinding at each other while others just sat at their area whispering some god knows what to the other person.


Tiffany was in this kind of atmosphere for consecutive two nights and she couldn't get enough.


"Drink some more Fany, you're going to miss out the whole fun" Gyrui said as she handed another shot of vodka to her. Tiffany not minding anything just took the drink and emptied the glass in one shot. She slowly feeling light and as if her world was spinning.


Gyrui smirked and scooted closer to the girl.


"Say, Fany-ah have you kissed a girl before?" Gyuri asked with malice in her voice. Tiffany just shook her head and grimace as she remembered how she saw Sunny and Taeyeon kissing in that dark room.


"Ohhh, it's not that bad. Trust me, you'll like it. I bet your friends Yoona and Yuri have done it several times" Gyuri said. She thought that Tiffany was disgusted by the idea of kissing girls.


"Hey, why don't we try? I'm sure you'll change your mind" Gyuri continued as she made Tiffany to face her and then, she kissed her.


Tiffany too weak to protest tried to push Gyuri but the she was not sober enough to out strength Gyuri.
Gyuri not minding that Tiffany was not kissing her back just moved her lips in passion. She Tiffany's lower lip asking for an entrance and when she was about to taste Tiffany's tongue, Guri was forcedly pushed away from the girl with a punch in her face.


"What do you think you are doing to her !?" Taeyeon shouted. She and Jessica immediately went inside the club, the guard was supposed to stop her but Jessica who was trailing behind her just gave the bouncer a deadly glare. Knowing who the blonde girl was, the man just bowed in respect and let them pass.
All of Gyuri's friends stood up on alert ready to brawl if necessary. Gyrui stood up where she fell and looked angrily at Taeyeon.


"How dare you!?" Gyuri said as her hand turned into a claw like position.


"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Yuri appeared together with others who warningly looked at Gyuri's group of friends.


"Tsk, do you think we are scared of all of you? Why don't we teach these losers to not mess with us" Some cocky guy said but knowing how Yuri fight, Gyuri decided to stop the guy from charging at Yuri.
"What is going here? " A man wearing a suit said sternly.


"Oppa, how are you ? Long time no see" Jessica sweetly said trying to cover up the tension.


"I see, so you and Yuri suddenly came here. Don't tell me they are causing you some troubles. Want me to call the security and them" the man who appeared to be running the club said to Jessica and Yuri.


"No, we can handle this oppa. They are schoolmates of ours" Jessica said smiling fakely. The man just nodded and walk away giving the two groups some privacy.


As soon as the man walked out the VIP area they were in, Jessica's face suddenly turned into cold one.


"People are getting suspicious of us . Let's not create a ruckus here" Jessica warningly said.


Gyuri still holding a grudge at Taeyeon just nodded but keep a deadly glare at the girl. Taeyeon in return glared back as she lifted Tiffany who was passed out from having too much drink.


"Someone like you could never be with Tiffany. That is a taboo" Gyuri smirking said as she noticed what was going on between the two. Taeyeon became tense but covered it up easily and ignored Gyuri's snide remarks.


"I think this is not the right time for us to have fun in the club" Hyoyeon concluded still watching out if in case, Gyuri's friends will suddenly attack them. Sooyoung nodded. Yoona looked at the passed out Tiffany in Taeyeon's arms.


"Is she alright? Do you want me to help you carry her?" Yoona concernly asked. Taeyeon let out a grateful smile but refused Yoona's kind gesture.


"I'll take it from here. Sica, can I possibly borrow your car ? Everyone can stay here and have fun" Taeyeon said smiling.


"But unnie,..."


"It's alright, Seohyun. I still have to settle things with Fany" Taeyeon reassured her.


"Hey Tae ! You can borrow my car. For sure you know how to drive , right!?" Jessica said as she threw her keys to Taeyeon.


Taeyeon said thanks and the two of them left.


"Sooo, what do we do now?" Sooyoung said noticing how her friends were just standing still.


Hyoyeon noticing it too, she put her arms around her two friends who were beside her.


"What else? We have fun ! We dance , drink and just let loose" Hyoyeon said .


Jessica smiled , "Alright, let's loose"


Sooyoung then was surprised as she was being dragged by the ice princess herself at the center of the dance floor. Jessica started dancing for her and looking at her seductively.

 

Sooyoung was beyond shocked but then she danced along with the beat as she knew that this was a rare occurrence.


Yuri looked at her best friend just laughed loudly at the boldness. She then looked at Yoona wiggling her eyebrows. Yoona getting that look smiled excitedly as she grabbed Yuri's hand and both of them went to the dance floor.


Hyoyeon and Seohyung awkwardly stared at each other. Seohyun was the first to break the eye contact.
"I'll go ask the staff to get us a VIP Room" Seohyun said.


"I-i'll come with you. I think it’s better if I am the one who will ask them" Hyoyeon said stammering a bit.
The two of them then look for VIP Room for their friends to hang out with after the dancing.


The girls were then seen laughing and joking around with each other using this opportunity to relieve the stress they have.


"How do you think they are doing right now ? " Seohyun asked thinking about her two unnies.


Normal POV


Taeyeon put Tiffany on her back carrying her inside Tiffany's room. Taeyeon gently put the girl on the bed as she got up and took off the almost passed out girl's heels. When Taeyeon was close enough to Tiffany's face, she gently the sleeping girl’s face lovingly.

 

“How I wish you could see me the way I see you Fany-ah” Taeyeon whispered to her even if she knew that the girl would not be able to hear her. She sighed at her being an idiot and stood up to get some pajamas for Tiffany to wear. However, she then suddenly felt a weak hand grabbed her and when she turned around, Tiffany was looking at her.

 

“Hey, you’re awake…let me just get you a glass of water” Taeyeon tried to play it cool and got up again but Tiffany’s hand was keeping her from walking away.

 

“Tell me, how do you see me?” Tiffany said as she looked at Taeyeon’s eyes with worry and curiosity.

 

Taeyeon looked away, “It was nothing just forget about it”

 

Tiffany gripped Taeyeon’s arm tightly. “Why are you doing this to me, Tae?”

Tiffany questioned as her voice became shaky and tears were falling from her eyes. Taeyeon was then alarmed and tried to calm the girl in front of her but Tiffany couldn’t care less about her pride and just deal with whatever happens after this.

 

“You are hurting me, Tae! You have been distant and you have been keeping secrets from me”

“Tiffany, I—“she tried to reason out but no words could come out from her. No matter what she says, she knew that she already had hurt Tiffany.

 

“If you are in relationship in Sunny , you could just have told me. I am not a homophobic Tae. If you lov-“ Tiffany suddenly stopped from finishing her sentence. Love? Does Taeyeon love Sunny? Will Taeyeon leave her because of Sunny. These thought were forming in her head Then, what would become of her?

 

“Fany-ah” Taeyeon scooted closer to her noticing how the girl shift her eyes in different directions and seemed like panicking. When Tiffany heard Taeyeon called her, she immediately hugged her and began sobbing.

 

“Tae, don’t leave me. You promised me right? You said that we will always be together but why? Why are you trying to leave me with another girl?”

 

“NO !! You’re wrong ! Fany-ah, I could never trade you for someone else. I –I love you more than you’ll ever know”

 

“Then, why are you being so distant with me? Why are you being so cold with me. If this is all about what happened about Khun oppa, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t treated you like that. I know it was wrong of me to treat you low in front of them but why must you let me suffer like this for long”

 

“You still don’t understand do you. I LOVE YOU, Fany ah. Not in a sister way but my love for you goes beyond that and seeing how you look at that guy made me realize that I will never be good enough for you. That’s why I—“

 

“You distant yourself from me and now, you are dating Sunny? You are punishing me! Do you know how much it hurts to see you kissing another girl especially behind my back!”

 

“GOD DAMNT IT! How many times do I have to tell you that I love you and I will not dare to trade you for someone. I love you more than anyone else. I love your smile, I love your eyes, I love your voice. God , I love it when you are close to me. I love it when you ruffled my hair … basically, I love everything about you and I am not punishing you. You have no idea how much I am hurting right now. How much my love for you is hurting myself because I know we could never be together?”

 

Tiffany watched with wide eyed how Taeyeon just burst out and confessed her feelings to her. Taeyeon could not hold it any longer and looked down as she sat again to the bed infront of the now sitting Tiffany. She grabbed her hands and placed it on her face looking Tiffany as lovingly as she could.

 

“I am so in love with you that I don’t know what to do anymore. I am scared Fany-ah… I am scared that this love I have for you will turn into obsession that is why I am trying to distant myself to you. I know that you don’t see me the way I see you but believe me when I say this to you, it was never my intention to hurt you” She end her statement by kissing both of Tiffany’s hand. When Taeyeon did not hear any response from Tiffany, she then decided that it was her cue to go and leave the girl alone.

 

She then went outside of the room and prepares a drink for Tiffany. She then sighed while leaning on the sink. She then felt an arm around her.

 

“I am scared too. I don’t know if you’ll be able to love me still if you find out the real me-this possessive nature I have”

 

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked as she faced the girl. Tiffany resumed her hug this time hugging to Taeyeon’s waist tightly trying to get some courage to tell Taeyeon what is on her mind.

 

“ I am scared of you leaving me Tae. I am scared of being alone. I don’t know what willI do if someone takes you away from me because I know for a long time too that I love you more than a best friend or a sister. I love you like I want to have the rest of my life be spent with you. You have no idea how much remorse I felt when I saw you and Sunny. I want to kill her right there for touching what is mine”

 

“Does that mean that you …?” Taeyeon dumbly asked. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Did Tiffany just confess to her? Did she just say the three words she had been dreading to hear.

 

Tiffany did not need any words to convey her feelings anymore. She knew what she had to do and the perfect way to make Taeyeon believe her is one simple gesture. A gentle gesture – a touch of the lips as an expression of what she is feeling towards the girl- affection, intimacy, pleasure and most importantly her undying love.

 

To be continued.

I know that this is a super duper late update and I want to apologize. I have been pretty occupied with my travel and work that I haven't had the chance to make some progress with this chapter. Hopefully, I will be able to put the next chapter within this month . Thank you and let me know what you think about this chapter. This chapter is basically about Taeny and future chapters will be centered around YOONYUL .