Two Different Hugs

In Everything Lies the Unknown

Chapter 15

Two Different Hugs

 

Yuri was sleeping in the room. It was in the middle of the night, heavy rain drops can be heard from the rooftop because of the heavy storm.

 

A sudden movement was heard and being a light sleeper Yuri was, woke up and sat on the bed trying to see where the noise was coming from. Then, to her right standing by the large window was a woman soaked with the rain looking at her. Yuri stood up, came to her and before she asked what happened to the girl, the girl ran up to her and hugged her tight. Yuri did not care if she was wet from hugging the girl; the most important for her was to be reassured that the girl was fine. Yuri could feel the shakiness of the girl's body, something had happened as she saw the girl's face with little life in her.

 

"I love you so much, Yuri...so much" the girl repeatedly said as if afraid that Yuri could not here what she said.

 

"I love you to--" Yuri said as the girl kissed her and wrapped her in her arms not wanting to let go. The kiss was full of love yet full of desperation. Afraid that it would be the last.

 

"Wait, is there something wrong? Are you ok?" Although Yuri loved the girl's kisses it was different from the usual they had shared.

 

The girl just smiled at her caressing her face but Yuri could see the sadness in her eyes. Wanting for the girl to talk, Yuri was about to ask again when the girl asked a favor from her.

 

"Make love to me Yul" the girl said lovingly. Yuri, first time to hear the girl initiate these things first, was really a shocked but with the way the girl looking at her lovingly, she just nodded. Then the girl put her arms around Yuri's neck and they kissed each other this time more passionately than they have ever done before. The girl then teleported her body and Yuri's to the bed still kissing each other with Yuri beneath her.

 

Kisses with full of love and each kisses the girl would say how much she loves Yuri. Chest heaving up and down with continuous kiss of the girl from Yuri's luscious lips, to her jaw, to her neck, Yuri could not helped but moan every time the girl's lips touches her body. Yuri could not contain her desire anymore for the girl and it was the same to the girl. The girl then ed her shirt and helped Yuri hers as they lost kisses under the soft silk satin.

 

After long hours of their love session, Yuri was lying on the bed and watched the girl's back as she sat on the bad watching the moon by the window. Yuri was exhausted but every time she saw the girl's body glistened with sweat with the moon illuminating her body, Yuri wanted everything to be the same as they were but she knew this bliss was just momentarily as the girl said the thing she never wanted to hear.

 

"STOP!!" Yuri then yelled making the memories stopped from reliving in her mind again.

 

"I-I'm so-sorry unnie" Seohyun said regretting how she unconsciously used her power.

 

Seohyun could see a person's memory but in return, the person who owned the memory had to relive the memory, every feeling and sensation she had experienced during that memory as if she was back from that past event.

 

"I-it's ok , I know you did not mean to" Yuri said as she tried to compose herself again.

 

 Her friends looked worried at what kind of memory she had seen but no one dared to ask as by looking at Yuri's facial expression, it was as if she was about to die.

 

"Are you alright Yul?" Sooyoung approached her noticing the dazed look Yuri had.

 

Everyone was worried but Yuri reassured her that she was fine and suggested to put their things away because it was almost time for their dinner.

 

They could sense that Yuri wanted to let the topic off so they then proceeded to the room with Jessica being left behind as she looked at the old room and wondered.

 

***

Yoona and Princess Savannah were in the kitchen preparing dinner for the two of them. The Princess at first wanted Yoona to join her in the dining hall to eat but Yoona refused considering that she was just her servant and the maids around her were already whispering something about the two of them.

 

So Yoona, not wanting to add any rumors or strange look about the two of them, decided that it would be better for her to eat at back of the kitchen and maybe cook something for herself. Princess Savannah then accompanied her at the kitchen calling off all the maids and other staffs. Thus, they were at the kitchen in the middle of the night talking and laughing while Yoona trying to teach the princess some basic cooking skills.

 

"No , No ! You have to heat the pan first before putting that mixture" Yoona instructed the princess who seemed clueless at what she was doing. Yoona looking at the princess with an apron and her was in a messy bun; she could not help but be amused.

 

"Whaaaat?" The princess asked as she saw Yoona looking at her.

 

"Nothing, you just look cute in an apron" Yoona trying not to laugh at her mistress.

 

Princess Savannah then pouted noticing that Yoona was making fun at her. Not wanting to lose, the princess grabbed a small amount of flour in her hands.

 

"Well you look cute too if you have this" the princess said then throw the flour in Yoona's face. And they continue to play like that until the kitchen became a mess and the two of them did not make any decent meal anymore.

 

Yoona was then forced to eat in the dining hall together with the princess. White flour was still in their faces as the chef served their food. They looked at each other and laughed as how crazy they miss these moments with each other.

 

"So unnie, I heard that you are having a party on your birthday. Aren't you excited?" Yoona asked her unnie as she ate her steak.

 

"I hate parties and I prefer to stay away from the crowd" the princess said voicing out that she opposed to the idea of her having a party.

 

"But don't you think it would be great. Finally, people would get the chance to know what kind of person is the Princess" Yoona said.

 

The princess inwardly smirked and asked Yoona playfully, “so, what kind of Princess am I to you?" Yoona was taken aback by this question but composed herself, "of course, for me, you are the best and the unnie I love the most so Princess or not. You are ahmmm ok to me" she said playfully.

 

"Ok? Just an “ok”. Hmph, I'm the best!" The princess said proudly.

 

Yoona looking at the princess expression then laughed, "yeah, you're the best for me" she said to the princess sincerely.

 

Yoona saw something spark in the princess eyes briefly but then before asking the princess about it. The servers came taking their empty plates away.

 

"So, are you coming as my date in my party?" The princess said as she intertwined her arm to Yoona's.

 

"You know I cannot be near you during the party unnie" Yoona said.

 

"But I don't want to be surrounded by old people talking about politics and what not" the princess whined.

 

"Well, at least I'll be there watching you from afar. And since all the non royal family will be wearing a mask, you don't have to look on their eyes." Yoona said and suddenly breaking their intertwined arms and she stood in front of the princess.

 

"When you're scared at those people looking at you differently...” Yoona said as she grabbed the princess hand and put it on her chest.

 

"Calm yourself and do you hear this heartbeat?" She asked. The princess nodded.

 

"It means that they are the same as us. They have heart so don't be afraid." She said.

 

The princess smiled as she felt Yoona's normal heartbeat. "You always view people on their good side" the princess said.

 

"That's why I always want to be with you" the princess continued, then hugged Yoona.

 

***

 

Midnight came. Everyone was asleep except for Yuri who was standing in front of a room.

 

The room that was the very reason she felt like wanting to destroy everything. The reason why she became the person she was right now.

 

She approached the doorknob attempting to open it again.

 

"If you open that, are you going to be that Yuri again?" She then heard Jessica’s voice behind her but did not bother to turn around and instead looked the door like she could see everything from the inside.

 

"You're like a ticking bomb Yul, don't let your emotions get a better of you" Jessica said.

 

Yul smirked and said, “three years are enough. This time I won't hold back anymore"

 

Jessica did not understand what Yuri was saying and thought of the person that Yuri wanted to introduce to her before.

 

"That girl... When we were young, is she--?"

 

"She's dead, so don't ever mention her to me" Yuri suddenly hissed at Jessica.

 

Jessica took a step backwards out of reflex seeing Yuri looking like she made a grave mistake in mentioning the said girl.

 

"That room it's about her isn't it?" Jessica said taking courage to know what really what happened.

 

"I promised her that she'd be my princess and that I am her knight. I promised her that I will protect her from any danger and yet she was the one who had been protecting me even this time" Yuri said rather to herself than to Jessica.

 

"What really happened Yul?"Jessica asked carefully.

 

"I messed up" Yuri simply said then smiled bitterly as she went back to their room.

 

"Let's go , we have so many activities to do tomorrow... Better get your beauty rest or else I might drag you to the car if you don't wake up in time" Yuri said jokingly as she wanted to forget all her worries at least for now.

 

***

 

And so, their vacation days started with Yoona spending her time with the princess while the others spend their time going around places in Europe.

 

To be continued.

 

Once again, thank you for all the votes, subscribers and and COMMENTS. I really appreciate it ! Will try to update a bit longer chapter but I am focusing on the the B-day chapter because it is very important . Thanks and keep on supporting this story :D.