Chapter 44

In Everything Lies the Unknown

CHAPTER 44


Yoona and Kenji both reappeared at the secluded area of the PSA. She let go of the man and proceeded to go back to her room. 


Kenji just looked at the young girl who disappeared from his sight. He was surprised that Yoona defended her despite of the dislike the girl had shown towards him.


You are just like your father. So forgiving to those undeserving of it. Kenji thought and decided to go back to his room for his report.


The enhancement drug as demonstrated tonight was defective. A person can take the drug and enhances his physical attributes but in exchange, his mental capacity loses resulting to uncontrollable behavior. Conclusion, further studies and experiment are needed to conduct before using it to psycho ability wielders. 


On another hand, student IM YOONA shows signs of mastery of teleportation taken from the late Choi Hwee Sung. Her great concentration and ability to project both space and dimension has made her fully capable of teleporting consecutively at her will. Conclusion, memory and her physical ability are slowly coming back. With this, careful surveillance must be observed and if necessary, she must be contained.

Meanwhile, Yoona arrived in her room and immediately went to shower. She slowly undressed herself feeling the pain and aftermath of what transpired in their fight. She quietly hissed as she raised her arm a little bit to remove her shirt.


Yoona then laid herself in the bathtub to help her body relax. Thankful for having a bigger room compared before. After a nice shower, she just hoped that she could finally able to sleep in peace – just a wishful thinking.

Morning arrives and everything went back to normal. Yoona decided to ignore everyone in class including her friends while the others decided to just mind their own business.
Normal classes were held and during Kenji’s class, Yoona  talked to Jessica only when necessary.


“How are your wounds?” Jessica asked trying to have a conversation with Yoona right after they finished training and about to get back to their respective rooms.


“I only have minor injuries. I am fine now” Yoona answered.


“Good to know. All of us went to Sunny and Taeyeon right after but I heard you did not even go to the clinic”
Yoona turned around to face Jessica with a reassuring smile, “like I said, it’s just minor wounds. Don’t worry”
Jessica smiled a little and nodded. “Alright, I wouldn’t want to lose a partner soon because of a minor injury” 
Yoona laughed a little knowing how Jessica tried to cover up her concerns. Yoona then bid goodbye to her and walked out of the training area. 

The doe eyed girl then decided to walked on the forest at the back of the academy , an area where no one actually had the guts to explore not even her friends or her ex friends. After what happened last night, she noticed how Sooyoung glared at her like she committed a murder which ironically what she deserved ... after all, she was the one who killed the man.

Yoona  leaned on the big tree watching the sky formed big dark clouds. She closed her eyes and teleported on the upper trunk of the biggest tree in the forest and removed the glove which was covering her mark as she observed it more carefully.

“I wonder if I can remove it” Yoona crazily thought as she took out her small knife from one of her hidden pocket.

She then grazed the mark with the knife looking at it with curiosity as blood trickled on her forearm but with no intention of stopping until the bell rang signaling that all students must go back to their respective dorms to prepare for dinner.

Alarmed and finally realized what she did, Yoona hurriedly wore her glove ignoring the slight irritation the wound was causing the moment it made  contact with the fiber material.

Yoona teleported herself to her room and immediately looked for the first aid kit. Once done, she let out a heavy sigh and wondered what made her do it. She decided to ignore her impulsive action and got herself ready to go to the dinner hall - an opportunity to HER subtly.

Upon arriving at the dinner hall, everyone seemed so busy chatting with their own friends.

She remembered that she was also part of it a few months ago.

She shook her head and let out a bitter smile as she masked her emotion going to her own table alone completely separate from the others , the same table she had been asked-no, demanded to use by the Princess.

It was a silent rule among the students and faculties in PSA, that not to interact with Yoona unless necessary. Hence, Yoona has been eating alone. 


As she was approaching her table, she noticed a certain black beauty she had been dying to hug, talking animatedly to a beautiful student named Shin Se Kyung.

The girl was sitting in the same area she was supposed to sit before and she noticed how attentive her friends or rather her former friends at what the girl was saying.

Jessica noticed that someone was looking at their area and she easily spotted Yoona who looked away before she can attempt to invite her to sit with them.

Yoona then moved towards her table and sat as she looked outside the window, her food untouched just like how it has been ever since she got back at the academy.


“It’s alright, everything is going to be ok. This pain is just temporary. This pain..it will fade soon. As long as you find someone better, someone who will make you happy. Everything is ok, Yul” 


Yoona thought as she ignored every physical, mental and emotional pain she was going through.

To be continued.