THINGS THAT ONLY YOUR HEART CAN SEE

In Everything Lies the Unknown

Chapter 33

Things that Only Your Heart Can See

 

It was almost past midnight and the girls were still having the fun of their lives. Yoona and Yuri sitting close to each other telling jokes that only the two of them could understand. While Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were on the dance floor attracting the attention of the club goers by their dance moves,  Jessica and Seohyun could only watch the two doing some silly dance from time to time. 

Jessica then looked at her best friend and smiled a bit. Looking down at Yuri’s hand holding a red cup , she noticed how full the cup was and Yuri was just holding it as she and Yoona were in their own world.

Yuri then leaned towards Yoona and that was Jessica cue to fake a cough. Yuri looked curiously at Jessica and by the blonde’s smirked, Yuri knew that Jessica was being the er she was.

Yoona giggled but nonetheless, she grabbed Yuri’s collar and pulled her close to her. She looked briefly at Jessica smiling smugly as Yoona initiated the kiss between her and Yuri.

It was hot and passionate that Jessica looked away suddenly because of how awkward she felt seeing her best friend being intimate with someone.

Jessica innocently grabbed one shot of vodka as she watched Sooyoung danced. Yuri observed Jessica's reaction but did not say anything as she knew she shouldn't interfere with her bbest friend's inner turmoil.

"What are you thinking, Yul ?" Yoona asked beside her.

Yuri looked at Yoona and answered her that it was nothing important.

"You look gorgeous tonight, Yoong" Yuri complimented as she tucked a strand of Yoona's hair away from the doe eyed beautiful face.

" You ar not so bad of yourself and I think right now you are at your iest" Yoona flirtingly said.

 "Im Yoona, are you trying to flirt with me ? "Yuri grinned.

Yoona wiggled her eyebrows "Is it working ?"

 "hahahha!you are so cute" Yuri laughed.

"But I want to look seductive to you" Yoona pouted.

"Believe me Yoong, you dont know how much you are invading my mind in ways you could have imagined" Yuri leaned closer whispering to Yoona as Yuri's lips is almost grazing Yoobba's ear and she could feel the dark pearl's hot breath.

Yoona couldn’t breathe properly . Her breathing became hitched as Yuri's hand was slowly caressing her bare thigh up and down.

And Yuri seeing how bothered Yoona by her flirting gesture was really making her want more to see the girl's reaction but then, the two was interrupted yet again.

" Sorry, I -I didnt mean to interrupt." Seohyun said blushing as she stumbled a bit when she entered the room and sat beside Jessica

"You just saved me Seo and here I thought, my innocence will be scarred" Jessica said as she jokingly covered her eyes with her bare eyes.

Yoona forgetting that Jessica was in front of the whole time, suddenly became embarrassed but Yuri shrugged as if it was nothing.

"I think I need to use the rest room" Yoona suddenly stood up.

"ok, I'll come with you"  Yuri said and was about to stand up. Yoona saw Jessica smirking at her as if hinting something.

"NO!!" She then protested. Yuri was surprised by the outburst.

" I mean I can go by myself. I'm a big girl now" Yoona said trying to be funny to cover up her embarrassment.

Yuri just let Yoona to go alone. Yuri leaned on the couch she was sitting on and when her eyes met Jessica's eyes.

"What!?" Yuri wondered why Jessica was grinning at her.

"This is the first time I see you sober after staying in a club for this long. I must say Yoona is really a very good influence to you"

Yuri just smiled at her.

Meanwhile...

Yoona looked at herself in the mirror.  She didn’t know if her blushing was caused by the alcohol or the effect Yuri has to her.

She splashed some water on her face hoping that the blushig will lessen a bit. After a few minutes of trying to compose herself, she walked out of the door.

There were still alit of people dancing and enjoying the loud music. She made her way to their area but then, someone bumped to her on the side like it was on purpose.

When she turned around, she did not see anyone. She shrugged it off and went to where her friends. Unbestknown to her, a woman was observing her from afar.

"Did you get a sample?" the woman said as a one of her follower went near her and showed the thing that she was asked to get.

"Good. Bring that back to the laboratory and have it tested. I want to know if she is part of that family" the woman with a thick red lipstick instructed.

 

Yoona entered the room and most of her friends were fixing their things.

"Are we going to leave now? Where is Yul? " Yoona inquired.

"yeah, it is almost past 2am and we still have classes tomorrow" Seohyun said who is more concerned if her unnies will wake in time for the class.

"Yul went to the bathroom to tell you. I'll text Yul to inform her that you are here already" Jessica said.

"I'll just go ahead and look for Yul, you guys go ahead. Let's meet at the parking area" Yoona said as she bid goodbye to her friends

Yoona went at the dance floor to look around for any sign of Yuri. There were people who were trying to woo the doe eyed girl but they were all ignored.

Yoona then noticed the side profile of Yuri from afar; she smiled as she approached her. When she was close enough, Yoona saw that Yuri was talking seriously to someone and she was close enough to hear what the two were talking about.

"Oh, dont you miss me at all? Don’t tell me you already forgot how much fun we had back in the days" the girl flirtingly said.

"I don’t have time for this Yeonhee. It was just a onetime thing and it will never happen again so, would you please leave me alone" Yuri said irritatingly as she tried to pass through the girl.

"Come on Yul! I know you've been abstaining but I know you better than anyone else…you cannot resist this glorious body" Yeonhee said as she flirtingly grazed her hand at Yuri's arm. Yuri just let out a disgusted face.

"How about this... as much as I want my nameto come out from your sweet voice, I will tolerate it even if you call me .. ahmm,  what was the name of your childhood friend before?" Yeonhee said still not giving up from wooing the girl.

Yuri narrowed her eyes at this and did not want to recall her rebellious ways but the girl infront of her was making things difficult with her.

"Ah !! I remember! "Yeonhee grinned.

"Yoona ! right!? You said we were almost alike with my fair complexion and doe eyed eyes" Yeon hee said.

"Shut up Yeonhee, I told you we were not a thing. So, you better stay away from me" Yuri said with venom in her eyes.

She did not have the time for this. She looked around the area for any possible sign of help but then, she saw Yoona who was as shocked as her.

Yeonhee curious why Yuri was looking like she was caught in a bad act,  looked at the direction where Yuri was looking at and she smirked.

"Yoona, baby..." Yuri called her carefully.

"Yoona ? now I get it.... you found a better replacement for your fantasy huh" Yeonhee interjected as she approached her so called rival.

"She does seem to resemble the little girl in the picture you showed me and what more? She has the name of your dead lover" Yeonhee continued.

"Yeonhee shut up and leave. I am warning you" Yuri said trying to be composed but finding it hard to do so as she saw the look Yoona was giving her-it was nothing and no emotion at all

Yoona just looked at Yeonhee and averted her attention to Yuri.

"The others are already at the parking area. We should go now" Yoona said ignoring the Yeonhee girl.

Yeonhee hating the fact that she was being ignored, "don’t think too highly of yourself...you are just a replacement and once Yuri is done with you, she will no longer ---"

Yuri grabbed Yeonhee's arm tightly and looked at her in the eye, "I told you to shut up or would you want me to help uou with that" she said now sounding so serious.

Yeonhee was a little startled at first but she inwardly smirked as she swatted away to Yuri's gripped.

"You are no fun. at all , Yul." she said as she walked away but without forgetting to give Yoona an intimidating look.

Yoona looked at Yuri before heading out to the parking area.Their friends were already waiting for them.

"Did something happen inside the club?" Sooyoung asked.

"Don’t tell me that Gyuri and her airhead friends are at it again ?" Hyoyeon said and she prepared to walk inside again but Seohyun stopped her.

"No, it was nothing we just had an unexpected encounter with one of... Yuri's friends" Yoona said as she smiled at them.

Jessica looked warily at Yuri and when they made eye contact, Yuri immediately broke away. Jessica decided not to say anything.

Yuri and Yoona were the only people inside Yuri's car as the two drove back to the school.

Yuri kept on stealing some glances at Yoona who in return just looked at the window and silently playing with her bracelet.

A white bracelet indicating what her rank in the society, Yoona closed her eyes and still could remember the look that Yeonhee gave her after she saw the bracelet. It was the first time she felt so inferior beside Yuri.

"She has the same name as your dead lover" this statement was now embedded in her mind.

She clenched and unclenched her fist, trying to think rational and trying to convince herself to trust Yuri. Yoona looked briefly at Yuri and she caught the latter girl looking at her worriedly.

"Am I just a replacement? Who is that person I resembled with?" Questions flooded her mind but did not dare to ask afraid to hear Yuri's answer.

Silence then take over.

The car stopped in front of Yoona's dorm building.

It. was already past 1am when they have arrived at the school. Yoona silently opened the car door and left and Yuri followed.

Yoona was about to head inside the building but Yuri's voice halted her.

"Look Yoong, if you need to ask me anything... it's ok. I'll tell you whatever you want to know just... just please don’t give me that silent treatment. I don’t know what you are thinking" Yuri pleadingly said.

The truth is before, Yuri could easily guess what the doe eyed girl was thinking.

She could easily know if the girl was annoyed, frustrated, happy  or even what the girl was thinking but ever since they had drifted apart for years, sometimes she felt like she was at the beginning stages in knowing Yoona.

Yoona looked at her not moving just plainly looking at Yuri who was standing with a pleading expression.

So many questions have formed in Yoona's head and she badly wanted to ask the girl but for tonight ,  she will let it pass.

Yoona silently walked up to Yuri and she slowly wrapped her arms around the love of her life. 

Yoona rested her chin in Yuri's shoulder and stayed like that for a few minutes.

" Do you know how frustrating it is?"

"Everyone seems to know what kind of person you are and yet, here I am your girlfriend doesn’t know you more than anybody else."

"Yoona , you know you can ask me anything"

Yoona smiled a bit, "That's the thing Yul, I have to ask and yet, you know about me more than I know myself… without you even asking me. Don’t you think that is unfair to you?"

Before Yuri could retort or could assure to Yoona that it was not a big deal to her, Yoona then hug the girl tightly and kissed her on the lips.

"I want to know more about you. As much as I don’t want to admit it, I want to know the things that everyone doesn’t know about you. I am that selfish when it comes to you" Yoona confessed as she brushed the stray strands of brown hair that obstructed Yuri's beautiful face.

Yuri leaned to her touch as she smiled widely to Yoona.

Hearing this from Yoona itself was unexpected to Yuri. She thought that by the appearance of Yeonhee, their relationship will falter but it seems that Yeonhee has unknowingly helped her to deepen her and Yoona's relationship.

Yuri could not help herself but to kiss Yoona again from the forehead, the nose and from the luscious lips of Yoona. Yuri playfully bit Yoona's lower lip between her teeth and Yoona giggled at the mischief of her girlfriend.

Yoona opened to give Yuri more access and as soon as Yuri had access, she wasted no time to deepen their kiss.

Yuri pushed Yoona while kissing until the doe eyed girl was stopped by Yuri's car from moving further.

Yoona then wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck as she pulled her closer. She then suddenly felt Yuri's hand grazed her thigh and lifted it to Yuri's waist with her other leg keeping her in place.

Yoona pushed Yuri slightly looking at her as if she was contemplating.

Yuri raised her hands up like a police caught her in a bad act.

"Sorry, I know you aren’t ready" Yuri apologized. Yoona smiled at this. Yuri is the loving and very caring towards her. Despite her status, Yuri fully accepted her and loved her unconditionally. And she perfectly knew in her heart that Yuri loves her more than anyone else, that Yuri will not hurt her. Because of this, Yoona can finally say to the King that she has someone to fight for – someone worthy of her love.

Yoona grabbed Yuri’s collar and pulled her gently to the point that their noses are almost touching.

Yuri could feel Yoona’s hot breath and she hitched when Yoona spoke. “How many times do I have to pull you closer like this and tell you how badly I wanted this more than you?

Yuri slowly make huge smile she rested her forehead to Yoona. Yuri put both of her hands on Yoona’s head and once again, their lips grazed at each other.

Yuri looked at Yoona’s eyes, she saw a glint of mischief and before she wondered, Yoona suddenly kicked her foot making her loose balance.

Yuri felt that she was going to fall on the floor. She braced herself for the impact of the hard floor but what she did not expect was colliding on a soft mattress.

She looked surprised for a moment and wondered where she was. She looked at her sideways and saw books were all line up on a shelf, her bedside table and her study table. Yuri realized that she was in her own room.

“Surprise?” Yoona asked looked at Yuri beneath her.

“ How did you do that?” Yuri asked bewildered. Yoona giggled and she then leaned in and whispered to Yuri.

“It will be our own little secret alright?” Yoona whispered. Yuri just watched in awe at Yoona. She still remembered the same line that Yoona uttered when they were young.

Yuri then lifted her hand and touched Yoona’s beautiful face. Yoona leaned in her touch as she closed her eyes savoring this moment.

Yoona loved it when Yuri touched her because touch was full of love.

Every time Yuri touches her, it was like she was the most fragile thing in the world. But as much as she knew how right that feeling was, Yoona wanted more. She was not satisfied by the gentle and caring touch.

“Yul, show me how women love” Yoona whispered only for Yuri to hear. Hearing the longing and the desperate request of her love, Yuri then lifted Yoona up as she switched their positions wanting to fulfill her lover’s request. Yuri was now on top of Yoona.

Yoona took a deep breath hoping to get rid of the jitters she was feeling but it made her feel nervous because of the lavender filling up her nose.

She perfectly knew that she will is now in Yuri’s territory but she would not back down because she badly wanted this to happen.

Yuri took silently Yoona’s right hand in hers and placed it on her face. Yuri She guided Yoona’s fingers and trailed it gently and slowly on her forehead, her cheek, her nose and to her lips.

Yoona closed her eyes savoring the feeling of Yuri’s smooth skin. It was heavenly and utterly sensual for her.

“Do you feel this Yoona? Do you feel this softness? This lips of mine?” Yuri said as she used Yoona hand to trail her face line and kissed her hand gently.

Yoona gasped as she could feel the tension building up between the two of them.

“Hush, just close your eyes Yoong” Yuri whispered when she saw Yoona attempting to open her eyes.

“Let me show you the things only your heart could see” Yuri uttered.

Yoona could feel that Yuri moved on the bed and her stomach flipped when she felt Yuri’s hand slowly ing her top until she could feel a cold breeze.

Yuri then gently caressed Yoona’s body as she trailed her hand to Yoona’s stomach going to her sides knowing that this would help Yoona not to feel cold.

Yuri then momentarily stopped touching Yoona as she also took her shirt off. Seconds later, Yuri held Yoona’s left hand and placed it on her bare body looking at Yoona intensely while Yoona’s eyes remained closed.

Yuri glided Yoona’s fingers over her curves – the feeling of feminity and being fragile.

Yuri was letting Yoona experienced the way she feels about the girl by letting Yoona touched her. Yuri guided Yoona’s hand more down to her bare abdomen. It was flat and toned, with a bit of softness and hardness.

Yoona’s heart was ready to explode at any moment. Feeling Yuri’s bare skin against her hands and the slow but seductive breathing of Yuri made her aroused by the sensation. Yoona bit her lip trying to hold herself up.

Yuri seeing Yoona’s reaction in feeling her smooth skin could not resist anymore as she rested her forehead to Yoona’s and instructed in a low voice, “Open your eyes, Yoon”

Yoona slowly did so and she saw Yuri looking at her with the most amazing brown eyes. In that moment, Yoona felt like Yuri was directly staring at her inner soul. Yuri eyes were unguarded and full of vulnerability.

 “Yoona” Yuri called her name huskily and then kissed her hungrily.

Yoona slowly encircled her arms around Yuri pulling her closer. Yuri then slowly crept down to trail kisses from her neck, to her chest and down to abdomen.

Yuri then slowly tugged Yoona’s short and before she removed it, she looked at Yoona for permission and the girl just nodded. Yoona was then left with her underwear and Yuri removed hers too.

Yuri continued kissing Yoona’s thighs and waist. Yoona’s head fall back at the sensation and called out Yuri’s name.

Yuri, hearing the her name came out to Yoona’s mouth, began to straddled to Yoona’s waist and tangled her fingers to Yoona’s hair, pulling her up into her non stop kisses.

Yuri’s soft hands caressed Yoona’s neck down to her spine with tenderness. Yoona unknowingly arched up wanting for more.

From gentle kisses, Yuri’s kisses began to become hard, urgent, demanding as she entered Yoona’s mouth with her tongue exploring everything of Yoona has. When she broke the kiss, both Yoona and her were panting from the lack of oxygen.

“Do you know how much I fantasize about you being in this position? You, Yoona, wrapping your arms and legs around my body while calling my name in the most sensual way you could utter” Yuri said huskily to Yoona.

And this is what Yoona wanted to see from the girl in front of her. She badly wanted to see the effect she can do to Yuri and so she wasted no time as she then let Yuri’s fantasy came true.

To be continued.

Hello guys ! :) This is my latest update. What do you think about the chapter? There are so many unnamed characters that came out, can you guess who they are? Clue: They appeared recently in the previous chapters. Anyways, hope you like this update.