A Night of Action

In Everything Lies the Unknown

A Night of Action

Chapter 24

Normal POV
 


Yoona was watching a DVD Movie at Yuri's and Jessica's dorm.



After their class ended, Yuri invited Yoona to her dorm (this was their everyday routine) which caused a suspicious look from their friends.

 

Yuri flustered denied all the accusations and stated that she was completely harmless.



Yoona just let her friends teased Yuri as she found it cute whenever she looked at Yuri's panic reaction.



The gang decided to let the two "hang out" by themselves at the dorm as they did their own business.



Jessica and Tiffany went on shopping.

 

 Hyoyeon and Sooyoung trolled around the campus looking for something fun to do.

 

While the rest that was not mention were busy for classes or not studying.



"Hey Yul, hurry up. You're gonna miss the of the movie" Yoona shouted as she ate the popcorn on her hand.



"Yeah, I'm coming! Geesh woman, since when did I get a bum girlfriend" Yuri joked as she brought drinks for her and for Yoona then, sat beside her girlfriend on the couch.



Yoona cutely pouted at her then said, "But you like me being spoiled right?" While doing an aegyo.



"Aigoo...what to do!? I have a cute girlfriend that I could not resist" Yuri said cutely to Yoona as she pinched both Yoona's cheek.



"Aigoo... I am going to get sick from all the cheesiness"



Suddenly, Hyoyeon's voice was heard making the two couple stumble back from where they sat. Jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung were trying not to laugh but they failed at it.



"Ya-yah ! P-privacy ? Don't you know what that means?" Yuri said obviously upset because their friends just ruined their moment once again and Yoona just covered her face with a throw pillow obviously embarrassed that they were seen like that.



Their friends then went over to them purposely sat between them so now; Yoona and Yuri were both seating at the end of the couch while their silly friends were in the middle.



"So , what are we watching ?" Hyoyeon asked grinning.
 


"How about horror movie?" Sooyoung said as she looked around the foods in front of her and noticed that it was not enough for them.



"Yah Yul, I think the foods are not enough for all of us" she continued.



"Of course! It's for me and Yoona" Yuri annoyingly said.



"Now now Yul, don't be upset that we ruin your little date with your "cute girlfriend" here. We just want to hang out" Tiffany said and their friends giggled when she said cute girlfriend.


"Aishh..." Yul could only muttered.



Yoona smiled at her friends' silly antics and decided to go along with them. So, they watched movies and just played along until the sun had set.


For the next few hours, all six of them watched movies but Sooyoung could not stop running the whole time not for talking but of course, eating.

 

They did karaoke, played board games and just basically fooled around.



Tiffany looked at her watch and it was almost 7pm.



"I have to go ahead guys, it's time for dinner and Taeyeon probably waiting for me at our room" she said as she got up.



Tiffany noticed the silent awkwardness in the room.
 


"What?" She asked.



Her friends looked at each other as if they want to say something, urging one another to say something first.

 

Tiffany suspiciously looked at them.



"Is there something going on around you and Taeyeon?" Jessica decided to break the silence first.



"What makes you say that?" Tiffany firmly asked but her eyes betrayed her emotions.

 

Yoona saw her eyes averted somewhere before meeting Jessica's eyes as the two exchange talks.



"Because you act like you two are close but you and Taeyeon have an atmosphere of strangers around you" Sooyoung seriously said.



"You did not expect that we noticed it?" Sooyoung smiled sympathetically.



"Tiffany, Look we don't want to meddle with this but even before vacation you two have been acting .. ahmm, let’s say.. weird" Hyoyeon said getting serious this time.



Before Tiffany could defend herself, Sooyung continued.



"Yes, you've been talking like what you're used two but you and Taeyeon are not like before who basically laughs at everything " Sooyoung said.

 

Yoona and Yuri just watched them silently as they know they don't have much right to scold/interrogate the girl more than their friends do. 

 

 Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were very old friends of Tiffany as well as Jessica's partner.



"We've been busy with our own career. Maybe, we don't have time to mess with each like that anymore" Tiffany tried to reason out but she was also unsure of what to say too.



Jessica wanted to say something but Yuri put her hand on Jessica's shoulder signaling her to stop.



"I think we have enough to think about today. Hmm... Look Tiffany, if you need anything like advice or something like that then, don't hestate to come to us. Well, just want to say that..."Yuri awkwardly said trying to find words of comfort to the girl but miserably failed as she did not know how to end her speech.




"...we are all here for you, Fany unnie. I am sure you two would fix whatever misunderstandings you have. You two have been by each other's side ever since you were young right?" Yoona suddenly butted in.

 

Tiffany nodded agreeing to Yoona about her and Taeyeon being buddies since they were children.
 


Yoona smiled, " A bond between two old friends cannot easily break, it just blooms more" she said as she gave Tiffany a wink.



Tiffany thanked her friends and assured to them that she will find time to confront Taeyeon and fix whatever problems they have.

 

As Tiffany bids goodbye, everyone also decided to go on their own dorm with Yoona being the last to leave.



"I'll see you tomorrow Sica and Yul. I had fun tonight" Yoona said.



"Come on, I'll walk you to your dorm" Yuri said accompanying Yoona.



"Hey Yul, It's alright if you stay tonight at Yoona's room. A miracle might happen" Jessica playfully said.

 


"Yah!!" Yuri shouted and the clueless Yoona just look at the two bickering.



"Aishh, that Sica sure knows how to annoy me" Yuri said as she huffed.



Yoona gigled as the two walked towards Yoona's dorm.



The two held hands just quietly enjoying each other's presence, under the full moon surrounding by endless trees. 



Yoona looked at the sky and frowned.



"What's wrong?" Yuri concernly asked.



"It's nothing" Yoona said as she shook her head.



Yuri tilted her head in wonder not believing at Yoona.

 

Seeing that Yuri did not believe her decided to tell her what was on her mind.



Yoona looked up the sky and saw the moon brightly shone amidst the darkness of the sky.

 


"It's beautiful isn't it? How the sky was lit by the moon, how the moon looks so near yet so far at the same time but when you actually look at it, the feeling of loneliness is there" Yoona said.



Yuri just looked at Yoona lovingly. It pained her to know Yoona to have thoughts like this.

 

As the moonlit light up the dark sky, it gave Yuri the very reason to stare Yoona beautifully. The serene and calm look she was seeing at Yoona gave joy and heartwarming feeling inside of her. However, it also what scares Yuri the most because the calm look that Yoona was showing was the same look that Yoona gave her before--a facade that betrayed her emotions.



"When the moon is not full, the stars shine brightly but why can't they both shine brightly. It always at the expense of the other for one to appear" Yoona said in wonder.



Yuri looked up the sky too and indeed, it was a lonely sight to look at.



"Then, let's make the two shine at the same time" Yuri casually said and Yoona looked at Yuri obviously confused.



Yuri just smiled at her and went in front of her.


Yuri grabbed both Yoona's hand and clasped it with both of her hands.


"What are you doing?" Yoona asked.



"Shh...let me show you some magic" Yuri simply said as she smiled at Yoona.



She then gently blew some air inside Yoona's palm while looking softly at Yoona's eyes.




After awhile, Yoona's eyes widen when a small light appeared in her closed hand.

 

Yuri gently pulled her hands off to Yoona's and instead, held Yoona's waist pulling the girl closer to her.



"Open it Yoona" Yuri lovingly whispered at her and so, Yoona did what she was instructed.



A small light slowlyemerging from her hands, the coldness from the nightly weather was replaced by warm and soothing feeling.



A small light, a little light in both hearts that has tremendous power that can obliterate all darkness as it flashes sparks and only one thing it has that let everything shine around them.



The small light flew to the sky, Yoona noticed that it was not the only light that were floating. When she looked around her surroundings, it was like they were in the sky surrounded by the stars giving light to the dark together with the bright moon.
 


Yoona watched in total amazement, eyes could not stray away from the beauty in front of her. She turned around watching them float and even touched some of them- warm. That was how it felt for her, it did not sting, it simply soothed.



She then felt Yuri back hugged her and she just leaned on the tanned girl enjoying the warm embrace from the girl she loves.



"That night, I took a risk. I told you how I felt,
I was prepared for the worst. For you to cast me away, and never talk to me again. But then..."
Yuri trailed as she turned Yoona around to face her and cupped her cheeks caressing it softly.



"But then, you look at me lovingly like this and then you kissed me. For that I am forever thankful Yoona" Yuri said as she put her forehead on Yoona's closing her eyes.



"Yuri, I-" Yuri hushed Yoona with a slight peck.
 


"I love you always and forever" Yuri confessed yet again as the two kissed. And Yoona could not help but swoon over and over again in every word that Yuri was saying to her.
 


***

Two women standing in the quiet room, with one holding the other's wrist preventing the latter from stepping out of the room.



"We need to talk Taeyeon and this time, we will not leave this room as long as you are not being honest with me" Tiffany said seriously as she looked at the half opened door and made it close using her power.



Taeyeon sighed. She, too, was tired. Tired from pretending that everything was alright when in actual fact, it was not.



"Alright, let’s talk" she simply said.



***



In the outskirts of Seoul



Port area



Five figures jumped out of the car and walked over to a cargo ship pulling in. 

 

One man glanced around with a night vision glasses on; his gun was ready at his hand prepared to shoot if in case someone interfered their highly important mission.



"Is this it?" The man in the middle who appeared to be the leader asked.



"Yes" his henchman said.



The leader motioned for the others to open the cargo.

 

As they opened it, gun shots were heard. The leader looked both at his sides. 4 of his people faltered and went to their knees.



Shaking, the man grabbed his gun on his pocket and aimed it at the dark cargo.



"Sh-show yourself!!"The man nervously demanded.



A figure was slowly appearing at the dark inner cargo but before the man could see the face of the person. The culprit raised the gun and killed the man.



The person took out a mobile phone and dialed a number.



"The container is secured. My men will prepare it and deliver it to you" the person said then went off.



At the Principals Office



"Sir, the reports for the school's budget just came in and they are only waiting for your signature" Ms. Tonya the secretary said.



"Ok just put it there" the principal said as he was too busy playing with his phone rather than doing he's actual work. Suddenly, the phone rang and the name Park Ji Soo appeared.



The principal asked his secretary to leave the office and when the door is locked, he answered.



"Yoboseyo" he casually greeted.



"We have a problem" the person behind phone said.



The call had ended and the principal stood from where he sat. He then looked over his large windows watching the stillness of the night.



He smirked.



"Looks like the game of tug have begun"

 


To be continued.

Hello guys :D, I am back yet again. Thank you for all the comments and the subscribers. I really really appreciate it. I tried something new and put some pictures to visualize things. Don't worry I will not overdo this kind of writing style.

Short update? I know. I am Yoonyul deprived right now that is why I decided to write this.

Just want you to know that I am writing the ending for this story so stay tuned. As for taeny, I have thought of how they will fill the plot holes hehehe so stay tuned to this as well. More drama coming up and please bear with me for the action scenes in the future. I kinda at it but love to explore this genre. Thank you and I might slow down my updates next week.