Relationship Revealed

In Everything Lies the Unknown

Hello guys, Told yah ... I am gonna update soon hehehe. Please do comment, upvote and subscribe to my story. Thank you for supporting my story. Keep supporting SNSD as 9 also no matter what path they will take. XD Let me know what you think about the chapter please :D

Relationship Revealed

Chapter 23

*bang* *bang*



Gunshots were heard in the inner side of the forest with birds flying over, clearly disturbed of the noise.



"Could you tell me unnie why on earth am I learning how to use a gun and a sword?" the young girl asked as she tried to reload the gun but then, it slipped through her hand.

 

The gun accidentally fired itself.



*Bang*
 


"Yah! Be careful handling that, it's real and you could get hurt" her unnie said.

 

 The girl just pouted.


 

"If Yuri finds out about us doing some secret training for sure she..."



"You worry too much about her , don't tell me she is becoming a possessive girlfriend to you. You wouldn't want another trouble with another possessive lover"



"She's not possessive to me; she's just... over protective. I really don't get her sometimes. She acts like any minute I will be gone the moment she lost sight of me" Yoona said as she saw Hyori in deep thought.



"Neh, Hyori unnie, why do I get the feeling that there are a lot of things that you are not telling me" Yoona looked at Hyori suspiciously but the older one easily dismissed her accusations.



"What is there to tell?" Hyori asked feigning ignorance once again.



Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and just said to forget it.



"By the way unnie, you owe me a set of uniform" Yoona said picking up a gun and aim at the target.



Flashback



Yoona was huffing obviously out of breath because of the series of punches she and Hyori were exchanging awhile ago.

 

Hyori was leaning in the tree obviously exhausted leaning at the trunk for support.



"Seriously, you have a stamina of more than one person" Hyori said as she took the chance to rest for a bit. She sat down on the grass.



"Well close combat is my specialty. But what the heck was that trying to kill me. What are you really trying to get out of this" Yoona said standing not letting her guard down.



"Don't tell me Yuri.."



"Your girlfriend does not have any idea about this, I did this on my own accord"



"But why?" Yoona asked.



"Are you trying to show me how weak I am?How helpless I am?" Yoona continued.



"I am trying to show you that you'll end up dead by your current status. Once, you are outside of the academy you will realize that there will always something beneath the surface. People will try to kill you or use you. For all I know, you are being used right now"



"I don't really get what you are trying to imply. What does it have to do with you trying to tear me to pieces?" Yoona hissed clearly hate the vague responses she was getting at the older girl.



"Tell me, are you willing to kill a person for your own happiness?" Hyori simply asked.



Yoona clearly does not have any answer to that question so she decided to ask it back to her.



"Are you?"



Hyori smirked knowing what Yoona's answer is.



"Yes"



No one had said a word. Hyori got up and remove the dust from her lab gown and pants.



"And I bet Yuri does to" she was now standing talking and watching Yoona's reaction.



"Is killing a person necessary and what makes you say that Yuri too is like you?" Yoona now curiously asked.



"Why don't you ask her yourself? You are her girlfriend right!? Don't you know something about her past?" she was clearly challenging Yoona.



"I have no interest in reliving the past. What is important to me is the present" Yoona simply said.



Hyori shook her head at the disapproval.



"That half resolve of yours will get you nowhere, Yoong. Stop being so naïve, you are not like this" Hyori said.
 


Before Yoona could reply her phone rang and she remembered the meeting in the principal's office.



"Tsk, I forgot I have a meeting at the principal's office." Yoona muttered troubled.



"Here put this on. And come here, I will treat your wounds. It was my fault anyway"



Yoona looked at her clearly cautious at the older one.



"Oh come on, I just want you to realize something... And here, keep this with you" Hyori then throw a gun at her.



Out of reflex Yoona caught it.



"Are you serious? This is illegal you know. I don't know how to use this" Yoona said somehow find it outrageous for her to hide a gun.



"Someday, it will be of use to you and could keep this a secret to Yuri?"



"Why!? Are you afraid that your Yuri would get mad at you?" Yoona asked.



Hyori simply rolled her eyes at Yoona's jealous antics.



"Look this is just between the two of us alright and I have no interest to Yuri. I am not a e"



Yoona looking at her still not believing.



"Tell me Yoong, aren't you curious to know who you really are? I mean I heard that you have no memories of your past because of certain incident but... Would you like to know?" Hyori asked.



Yoona turned her gaze away from Hyori for a minute.

 

The truth was she wanted to know but a part of her was afraid.

 

Afraid of what kind of life she had before. After all she was contented to what she had right now.



Hyori not really expecting an answer from the girl just sighed. Who was she kidding?

 

The Yoona she was looking right now was not the Yoona before. The current Yoona was an idealist while the person she knew was a realist.



Hyori then patted Yoona's head like a little sister. Yoona looked at her confused.



"You want to be stronger right?"



Yoona nodded.



"Your ability right now will not help you defend yourself all the time. So, let me teach you some things that you could use. You know a person's strength does not rely on their powers alone"



"You gotta use this all the time" Hyori continued as she pointed out her head.



Yoona ,seeing how Hyori seems to know her stuff, just ride along with her.



"Alright, I guess I will be in your care from now on.... Hyori unnie" Yoona smirked at her.



End of Flashback
 

 

Yoona was heading back to her dorm after the morning practice she had with Hyori unnie.



Her body was still sore from yesterday's event and adding now her morning practice was taking a toll on her body.

 

She stretched her arms as she yawned on her way to the dorm when she spotted Seohyun having a morning jog.



"Seo!" Yoona called out running to where the innocent maknae was.



"Good morning Yoong, how come you're outside so early in the morning?" Seohyun asked.



"Well, I am doing some exercise too. Say, you want to have breakfast with me? We have not talked so long after our vacation" Yoona invited Seohyun wanting to catch up with her in which Seohyun delightedly agreed.



Yoona and Seohyun were in the common dining hall queuing to get their food. Seohyun noticed that a lot of students were particularly looking at them and whispering to each other.

 

She looked at Yoona who was busy looking at the menu for today not noticing the stares of others which clearly directed at her.



"Neh Seo, do you what a cold breakfast or a continental breakfast or maybe a full breakfast?" Yoona asked pondering what to eat.



"Seo, I am asking you what you want to eat. Are you ok?" Yoona asked as she did not hear an answer from Seohyun so she decided to look up and find out what kept Seohyun from answering her.



Yoona looked at what Seohyun was looking at confused. She saw the students looking at her and mumbling some incoherent words at each other.



Before she could ask the students about it, she was surprised by an arm around her shoulders when she looked up, it was none other than Hyoyeon with Sooyoung behind her smiling like the two knew something she does not.



"I don't like the smile from Hyo unnie, Yoong" Seohyun whispered to her and she agreed.



"Is there something about my face?" Yoona just dumbly asked.



"Hu hu hu hu" Hyoyeon laughed like a mad old woman.



Yoona looked at her strangely both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were laughing in a weird way.



"Are they finally lost it ? This is bad Seo, your unnie has finally gone cra--aw! You're strangling me Hyo!" Yoona said when Hyoyeon embraced Yoona's neck tightly.



"Unnie!" Seohyun tried to help Yoona be released from her crazy unnie but she could not.

 

And here she thought, she could finally have a decent breakfast with Yoona.



"You sly fox , Yoongie !! Why didn't you tell us that you and Yuri are in a relationship?" Hyoyeon said could not contain her excitement.



"I, I was going t-to tell yo-u...ahh, can..not..breathe"



"Yah!" Tiffany suddenly showed up and hit Hyoyeon's head making her let go of Yoona.



"What the Fany-yah?" Hyoyeon wailed.



"Can't you see that you are choking Yoong" Tiffany said to Hyoyeon and she also looked at Sooyoung.



"And you, Soo. Are you just pretending that you are not seeing all of this chaos and stop eating you know"



Sooyoung just put her hands like she surrendered when there was bread on .



"Thanks Fany-ah" Yoona said as she could finally breathe.



"You are not exempted too! How come you didn't tell us that you are in a relationship with Yuri? We just have to find out through the rumors cicrcling around" Tiffany said.



Because of her loud voice, everyone clearly heard what the gang had been talking and Yoona was put in a tight spot right now.



"Rumors? What rumors?" Yoona acted like she did not know and tried to avoid the topic.



"YAH! IM YOONA" Tiffany yelled dramatically.



"Hu hu hu!" Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughed like a mad woman.



"Both Taemin and Key said that you and Yuri were hugging each other in front of the principal. I asked Yuri about it and she said yes and she asked me to confirm this with you if I don't believe her" Tiffany explained.



"And you don't believe her” Yoona said clearly amused that it was unbelievable for her friends what Yuri had said. After all she was the infamous KWON YURI.



Tiffany crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow clearly waiting for Yoona's confirmation with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grinning at the side and Seohyun clearly had no clue about the topic.



Yoona sighed she just wanted a simple breakfast.



"Yes, Yuri is my girlfriend. We kinda hit it off during vacation" Yoona shyly said as she scratched the back of her head.



Then a pop was heard, confetti was all over her head as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon crazily danced in front of her.



"I Got a boy meochin, ah no! I got a girl" the crazy duo tried to sing and failed miserably as they did not the lyrics. Seohyun face palm herself in embarrassment.



Yoona tried to pretend that she did not know the two. She then looked at Tiffany.



"Neh, Fany..why is your face red ? Are you alright?" Yoona stepped closer but Fany backed away trying to hide the blush she had.



"Te-tell me Yoong, have you and Yuri ..."



Yoona looked at her puzzled.



"Have done it?" Clearly shocked by Fany's question.



"Wh-what are you saying !!? Of course not. We are not on that level yet" Yoona said trying to defend herself because the students are looking at them weirdly curious at what Tiffany had asked her.



"Hey , Seo... Sorry it seems that I forgot something at the dorm. I'll see you bye. Bye guys" Yoona hurriedly escaped before her friends could ask her more.



"Aishh, why is Yuri just coolly admit that we are in a relationship. Now, everyone knows" muttered to herself with a smile she could not hide from her face. She remembered what happened yesterday.



Flashback

Yoona and the rest stepped out of the office.

The meeting was finished and Yoona was glad that she and Yuri were partners, as well as her friends were on the same team as them.

She expected Yuri to pick Jessica as her partner but when Yoona asked Yuri why she did not choose Jessica.

"We always have each other's back but it just that our abilities are in contrast with each other that it may result to conflict in the future. Besides, I want us to be partners even for life" Yuri said which I cringe slightly because of the last comment.

Yuri pouted seeing my reaction and I laughed telling her that it was just a joke.

"Hey Yoona," Yuri called out to her.

Yoona face Yuri then Yuri suddenly kissed her. When they broke the kiss, Yuri just let out a silly smile.

"What was that for? Suddenly stealing a kiss?" Yoona asked then Yuri motioned for her to look around her.

They saw some students clearly looking at them. Shocked were written on their faces.

Yoona tried to let go of Yuri's hand but the latter held it tight.

"Don't you think it's time for us not to be cautious of what others will think and enjoy what both we have with each other" Yuri said as she looked at Yoona lovingly.

"I--I don't know" Yoona hesitatingly said.

"I love you, Yoona. You are the very reason why I am happy today and don't you think that our happiness is more important than, what others say about us"

Yoona was just silent.

"Do you love me, Yoona?" Yuri asked looking directly at Yoona's eyes as she cupped Yoona's chin to look at her.

"Of course, I love you Yuri... so much that I sometimes, questioned myself if I do deserve you"

"Then, don't be afraid" Yuri simply said smiled lovingly at her.

"Don't be afraid. Why does it sound so familiar" Yoona smiled as she closed her eyes as their lips met once again.

End of Flashback

 

Yuri's POV

I was sitting at the rooftop of our dorm clearly enjoying the peaceful view of the clouds.

 

Today was the day, I am going to ask Yoona on a date. I have already asked a special permit from the admin to go outside of school and thankfully, they agreed.



I looked at my watch and noticed that it was almost 9am, time for our combat class. I will practice with Yoona as my partner.

 

 I wondered what kind of tasks are we going to do.

 

I remembered how the principal looked at Yoona like some prey. I did not like that.

 

There is something mysterious about the new principal. I have already asked about his background but even my father had not found anything about him.



"Why am I the only one thinking about complicated things?" I sighed.



"Because you are being paranoid, Yul. Will you just relax and enjoy your remaining school life" Jessica said.



"Have you eaten breakfast?" I decided to change the topic. Jessica nodded and told me that she got me breakfast which I happily took and ate it as she sat in front of me.



"Seriously, Yul. Loosen up and enjoy being a student" Jessica once again scolded at me.



"I am "enjoying" my student life" I said to her which she looked at me unbelievably.



"You know, your relationship with Yoona has been spreading throughout the whole campus" she said as a matter of fact in which I am not surprised because of the act I did yesterday.

 

It was kind of expected.



"This is the time Yul, enjoy your life. Go on dates, kiss in public, be drunk and have "



I almost choke my drink as to what Jessica casually said.



"You're kidding right !?" I asked Jessica.



"Whaaat? Don't tell me you are too innocent for that kind of things ? For godsake Yul, you are only on your early 20's and it is not yet the end of the world. Enjoy every moment while you can. Be crazy and wild just like before... Well this time you do it with Yoona, alright!? Jessica winked at me.



I just looked at her like a mad woman. Jessica then gestured me to come close to her so I leaned on the table as she brought her face close to me then whispered something to me.



"I bet you are fantasizing her every night huh especially when you are alone in your room"



My eyes widened at that statement but she just coyly smiled at me.



"You are a erted ice princess" I could only comment.

 

 She looked at me then laughed. Truth to be told, I was blushing like hell at what she said and she was seeing me at this state.



I was walking with Sica and putting my poker face on as she teased me endlessly while we were on our way to our class.
 


I could almost see everyone looking at me and whispering about the rumor of me and Yoona.

 

I sometimes wonder how could I ever had such an effect like this to them. I sighed.



"You know Yuri, there is something bothering me" Sica seriously said to me.

 

 I then boredly asked her what was it. She seemed to hesitate but nonetheless asked what was on her mind.



"Why do you love Yoona that much?"



"Don't get me wrong, Yoona is gorgeous and kind hearted. I can say that there are lots of good points about her but... I just don't get why you are helplessly in love with her" Jessica asked curiosity was evident in her eyes.



Before I could answer someone called out to us.

 


"Hey, Yul and Sica ! Hurry up, stop walking like a model and come inside. Class will start" Tiffany said.

 

I saw Yoona behind Tiffany looking at me.

 

I smiled and went immediately to where Yoona was. I could only hear Jessica sighed.

 

I guess her question better left unanswered because for me, there was no reason not to love this girl beside me.



To be continued.