Hyunseung = Big Bang?

Genie

Feeling stuffy in your empty house, you decided to take a walk to a close-by park.

*What should I eat tonight… Ramen again? Aigoo… I have to wait till my current client to pay up till I can have a decent meal.* You blew air through your cheeks and swung your arms as you planned out your expenses in your head.

As you got closer to the park, you noticed a figure practicing crazy dance moves.

*Whoa…* You thought, as you quickly hid behind a bush and watched the figure do his thing. His moves were flawless, completely to beat with the music he was playing and he didn't even seem puffed. For what seemed like hours, he finally stopped to have a drink. He finally turned around, revealing his face.

"HYUNSEUNG!?" You jumped out of the bush and pointed a finger at him. Hyunseung's eyes widened and choked on his water.

"Mmph!" Hyunseung held his hand for help and quickly started thumping his chest, trying to get the water to go down.

"Omo, Hyunseung-ah! I'll help you!" Running to Hyunseung's side, you gently rubbed his back, hoping that it'll soothe him somehow.

"Gosh, you scared me for a moment. I thought you were going to die," you laughed, as you and Hyunseung sat on a park bench after Hyunseung finished coughing.

"Haha, yeah. Would've been a pretty lame way to die though," Hyunseung croaked, as he wiped a tear away from choking.

"But Hyunseung-ah… How come you never told me you could dance like that? I mean, that was so cool! Seriously! I never would've thought you could be that!" Your eyes glistened under the sunlight.

Hyunseung took a gulp of water and smiled at you bitterly. "Well, you see…"

Hyunseung recalled his story of how he was about to debut with Big Bang, one of the more famous groups in the Hallyu Wave. "But then… I got cut right before I could debut," his head hung low, his fringe covering his eyes.

"What? Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows in worry and questioned. "Coz apparently, I wasn't mature enough," Hyunseung put his forehead against his palm and forced a smile.

Your face was filled with sadness and a sudden feeling bubbled up inside of you.

"Omo! ~~~~?" Hyunseung exclaimed, as you suddenly hugged him.

"I never knew that you had a story behind you like that. Don't worry, it's YG's loss to lose such a great person like you. Is this why you lost all your self-esteem? Because of what YG said about you?" You pulled yourself away and looked at him with slight teary eyes.

Hyunseung looked away, and you hugged him again. "Don't be. You have five great friends surrounding you, and of course, me behind your back, supporting you. Don't let your self be lost by people's words, okay? Promise me that."

Hyunseung looked down at you and smiled as affection and gratitude filled his eyes, "I promise."

----------

The three chapters I promised are here ^^

What did you all think ? :3