Eye Contact

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s a miracle. No traffic.” Eunji pressed the play button of the car and Justin James’ Love me More plays. Namjoo and Hayoung starts singing while Naeun hums and nodding her head in the passenger seat.

“Naeun unnie, you look so beautiful tonight. It’s the first time that I’m seeing you wearing an outfit like that.” Namjoo starts a conversation.

“Thank you. Eunji unnie bought this skinny leather pants, while this blouse, I bought it last week.” Naeun is wearing a pale pink silk-blend chiffon long sleeve blouse with bowtie at high neck, partnered it with Eunji’s Christmas gift, adding up her black suede pumps. She puts minimal makeup in her face. Face volumer to add glow in her skin, a little bit of eyeliner to widen her eyes and a matte pink lipstick that will last all night long.

“Eunji unnie, next time you invite us you should take guys too.” Namjoo suggested.

“The guys that I know were already taken.” Eunji explained.

“I can’t, I have my Dongwoon already.” Hayoung opposed.

“Good thing you didn’t invite Dongwoon. I don’t want to see a couple cuddling in front of me.”

“You’re just jealous.” Hayoung smirks. Namjoo frowns. Naeun smiles and laughed silently.

“We’re here.”  Eunji parks the car in an empty area. Naeun removes her seat belt. The four girls left the car and immediately went to the famous Galaxy Studio. While entering they can hear the music blaring as they stand in the front door. It’s freezing outside. Naeun wrap her arms around herself and move forward.

Namjoo and Hayoung full of smiles as they saw the multi-coloured dance floor. Sure it is very crowded. As they make their way to the second floor where Eunji reserved a semi-VIP room, Naeun can’t help but feel uncomfortable.

I feel their eyes on me as I pass. I always feel a little out of place at places like these. Naeun followed Eunji walking upstairs, next to her is Hayoung then followed by Namjoo.

 

>< 

 

Taemin grabs the comb and starts to comb his hair on each side. He was seriously looking in the mirror. He’s wearing a leather motorcycle jacket in black. He pulled the zipper up until his neck line. He fixes his black jeans and he ties the lace of his black combat boots. Taemin wet his lips and sighs. He grabs his wallet to have peek on his little secret. Taemin smiled.

“Looks like you’re meeting someone special tonight.” Suho appears.

“Hyung!” Taemin made a brother’s handshake to Suho.

“How are you?”

“Perfectly fine. The other DJ just started. You never told me that you’ll be celebrating Christmas here.”

“It’s because I want to surprise you. Kwonho and Jongin? Where are they?”

“They’re at the second floor, with their dates.”

“Wah.. Good thing then.” Suho smiles.

“So, I’ll be at the bar, see you around.” Suho waves to Taemin and he nods. Taemin left the backroom and walks through the crowd. He grabs his face mask in his jacket to cover his face since, girls are getting uncontrollable around him, now that he’s just wandering. Taemin sees Jinki eating chicken wings at the left bar of the club.

“Hyung!” Taemin pulled his mask down to his chin.

“Taemin! Wah.. this is strange. I just saw you the other time.”

“Are you alone?”

“I’m having a reunion with my college buddies. They were dancing there.” Jinki points his finger to the dance floor.

“Suho hyung is here. He’s alone.”

“Suho? I’ll invite him to eat with me then, since I don’t want to dance. The chicken wings in this club is superb, I already ate two plates of this.”

“Good. I’ll see you around. The other DJ is calling me. Duty calls.” Taemin and Jinki end their conversation with a brother’s handshake. Taemin quickly pulled up his mask and rushed to the stage.

 

>< 

The waiter placed four menu cards in the table gently. Eunji grabs one so is Hayoung, Namjoo and Naeun. The three girls except Eunji, have a can’t-decide-what-to-order face. Naeun kept pressing her lips. Namjoo biting her lower lip, Hayoung playfully moves her tongue inside .

“We’ll order spicy chicken wings and nachos good for four, one pitcher of Piña Colada. What do you like guys? It’s my treat it’s ok.” Eunji breaks the silence.

“I think it’s already ok Eunji unnie. We’re going to order some drink later since we just started.” Namjoo explained.

“Alright then.” Eunji slightly bow to the waiter. The waiter paid her a smile and bow then he left.

“Unnie, is this your first time to celebrate Christmas in the nightclub?” Hayoung asked Eunij.

“No, last year was the first time with my co-workers. Naeun spend it with her parents last year.”

“Ohh.. Naeun unnie sure looks adjusting to the place.”

“I’m not. It’s just. This is the first time I’ll be celebrating Christmas in a crowded place and the music is so loud. But it’s nice. It’s new to me.” Naeun smiles.

>< 

 

Kwonho and Jongin together with their dates are busy eating food. Nachos, nachos, nachos, chicken wings. They ordered one pitcher of cocktail for the girls while Jongin and Kwonho ordered four cans of beers.

“Oppa, is Taemin really going to pay our orders?” Kwonho’s girlfriend asked.

“Yeah. He said that, don’t worry.” Kwonho puts his shoulder around his girlfriend and crossed his leg.

“What about my order?” Jongin asked Kwonho.

“I don’t know.” Kwonho shakes his head from side to side.

“I’ll pay for you, since you carried my shopping bag last time.” Krystal said out of nowhere without looking to Jongin.

“Am I in heaven? No, definitely no heaven for you. Is the world going to end?” Jongin teased.

“Do you want me to punch your nose?” Krystal gave a deadly glare to Jongin.

“Don’t take it seriously.” Jongin formed his hand in a praying position. Suddenly Kwonho chokes.

“Oppa are you ok!” Kwonho’s girlfriend got worried.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“What happen to you man, choking up like that? Good thing you didn’t spit the food or I’m going to smack you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter