Surprise Surprise

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin noticed that Naeun became so quiet after their conversation about the tenth of February. She did continue to feed him the porridge that she made for him. After that, she stood up and left the paracetamol tablet in the side table.

“Take the medicine. I’ll just go down to wash this.” She said. Taemin just nods. When Naeun closes the door, Taemin immediately took his medicine. After he drank the water, he immediately grabbed his phone and called Eunji.

“Yeoboseyo?” He said.

“Taemin? Why are you calling me? I’m just on the other room, you know?”

“I just want to check about your mission.”

“It will be mission accomplish Lee Taemin. I’m a columnist. Duh?”

“I’m just checking it. Be sure she can see that, ok? My message should be in a beautiful font. Make it more like half of the page.”

“Are you crazy?! I can’t do that! We don’t even do that in the celebrities, Jeez!”

“Ok, ok. Actually, I’m getting nervous and excited at the same time.” Taemin tapped his chest.

“Aigooo… you’re too romantic for her special day….Anyway, I’m really happy… because you really treasure her. I want to thank you for that.”

“Me too, thank you. I’m happy too.. for you and Suho hyung.” Taemin chuckled.

“Komapta. Haha But please, no teasing. It’s banned.”

“Ok…Bye.” Taemin ended their conversation and sighed happily. Naeun suddenly came in and noticed him smiling from ear to ear.

“Why are you smiling?”

“Ah… Because I will be working in Tonic Lounge starting next week. It’s one of the best clubs…Hope you can visit me there.” He said and smiled quickly. He bit his lips and looks at her.

I thought I’ve been found out…

“Ahhh.. sure. Did you already take your medicine?” Naeun sat beside him.

“I did.” He said. Naeun just nodded and stands.

“I’ll just take a shower, you can sleep now.”

“No, I’ll wait for you.”

“Ok.”

She opened her closet and took some sleepwear and then she entered the bathroom. When she shuts the door and Taemin heard the sound of shower he grabbed again his phone and called someone. The receiver hasn’t answering his call until six rings.

“Yeoboseyo?” He said.

“Do you know what time is it? It’s midnight dude and I’m already in my bed dreaming about flying chickens.” Jinki said.

“I’m sorry, I just want-”

“Why are you whispering?”

“Because.. she might hear me. Anyway, I just want to ask if you still remember what I told you four days ago.”

“I do. In fact, my mom will help to choose the right meat. Be thankful ‘cause mom gave you big discount. Meat is really pricey!”

“I know.. Kamsahamnida hyung! I’ll see you on Monday.”

“Ok. Bye.”

 

>< 

 

Naeun took a shower for thirty minutes. She wore her pink long sleeves and grey pyjama pants. After she brushed her teeth and washed her face, she inhales and closes her eyes.

I’m going to sleep beside him… It’s my first time to sleep beside a man…

She slowly opens the door and found Taemin already sleeping in a side sleeper position. Naeun smiled and laid her body in the bed. She positioned herself in a side sleep way across to him. Their faces were like five inches away. 

“You said you will wait…” She said.

Naeun gazed at Taemin as he slept. Then she remembered the night she saw him in the club, on how she complimented his face in her mind. Describing it like he’s the most handsome man she has ever seen.

She begins to touch his hair that fell across his face and then she brushes it off to reveal his sharp, beautiful face.

She lightly touches his ear, and then slightly pinches the earlobe and noticed that it is pierced.

She can’t help but to touch every part of his face. Starting from his finely-carved jaw to his perfectly symmetrical nose that she really wants to kiss. Then to his thick light eyebrows and short eyelashes that made his face look peaceful. And lastly, to his cherry coloured lips that she finally tasted and even brought her to heaven.

She chuckled.

Naeun couldn’t help but to be shy while smiling, thinking about her first kiss with him. That was almost magical and romantic. She really is in love with him. He brought her the happiness that she didn’t even expect. He is an answered prayers.

Naeun lightly touched his lips using her thumb; she felt his nasal breathing. When she finally let go of his lips, Taemin who is still in his sleep, placed his hand under her neck and pulled her arm that landed on his waist.

Her head is now lying in his arm. Then he pulls her closely to his chest and embraces her.

Is this his sleeping habit? Hugging someone in his sleep? Naeun chuckled and she began to embrace him and closes her eyes.

Sweet dreams, my love…

 

>< 

 

The sun has risen in Jeju. Taemin’s eyes began to open, adjusting it in the rays of the sun that entered their room. He noticed Naeun who is still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He slightly touched her cold cheek and smiled. Then he smelled her hair and kisses it.

Her hair smelled like sweet Jasmine and it filled my head with dizzy thoughts of summer. He smiled.  

Naeun opened her eyes slowly, her toes curled, fingers twitched and her eyes blinked and she was woken.

She saw Taemin smiling at her with sweetness in his eyes. She bends her head for a second feeling embarrassed as her body was really close to his. Then she looked at him and chuckled.

“Good morning.” She said.

“Good morning.” He smiled.

“How long have you been awake?” She asked.

“I don’t know.. I just woke up.” He shook his head. Naeun nods and suddenly she widened her eyes.

“Otokke!” She said and he covered mouth.

“Wae?”

“I’ve been sleeping in your arm….It will go numb.” Naeun rises up and Taemin finally felt the numbness. He rolled his arm and punches the air to stretch his arm.

“See? I told you.” Naeun went beside him and begins to massage his arm.

“It will be gone easily, I just need to exercise it.” Taemin said. Naeun stands in the bed and brushes her hair.

“I’ll just brush my teeth and then I’ll go down to prepare our breakfast. Ok? You come down after.” She said.

“Ok. I’ll fix the bed first.”

Naeun immediately went down stairs and went to the kitchen. She saw Krystal and Jongin sitting close while eating their breakfast. Jongin even feeding Krystal and they were smiling. Naeun chuckled and made a fake cough for them to know that she’s there.

“Good morning.” She said.

“Good morning. Ahahahaha..” Jongin greeted her with awkward smile. Krystal laughed on the side.

“It’s our last day, today.” Naeun said and pulls the chair.

“Yeah.” Krystal smiled at her.

“Are there any good news that you want to share with me?” Naeun smirked.

“I don’t think I need to explain it to you. You already know it.” Krystal said and sip her coffee.

“Is Taemin already awake?” Jongin asked.

“Yeah. He will go down soon……. Did you two… sleep on the same room? What about Jinri?” Naeun chuckles.

“Well.. we arrived on the same time last night. We decided to sleep on the same room and Jinri agreed to it.” Krystal said.

“Really… That’s nice.”

Krystal saw some sparkle in Naeun’s eyes. She narrowed her eyes to her and asked her.

“Why you look so happy today? Yesterday, you look so gloomy and down..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter