Long Day

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin pressed his lips to hers, and it started out as soft kiss that lingered. Both of their eyes were close, to feel that gentle, yet captivating kiss.

A hesitation played on both parts as their lips touch, as if they were both taking the time to memorize the feeling.

Naeun was surprise because it made her respond to his warm kiss that caressed her lips softer than she could have imagined. She couldn’t help but feeling the adrenalin of her heart.

Taemin didn’t even care about the rain. He just did what his heart tells him.  As he was about to deepen his kiss, Naeun pulled herself to breathe.

Then the rain suddenly stopped.

She looked at him. She stared deeply into his eyes and so was he. Then she suddenly covered her face using her hands then buried her head in his left shoulder.

“Naeun-ah…” Taemin called her and smiled. He can’t hide his happiness. He can’t express how happy he was when he kissed her even more when she kissed him back.

Naeun doesn’t want to show her face to him. She’s embarrassed on what she did. She is just covering her face in her palms while her head is buried in his shoulder. 

“Can I see your face?” He said and then she shakes her head.

Taemin smiled and decided to wrap his arms to her.

“Naeun-ah. The meeting between Sekyung and I, never really made a big impact for me. Maybe fate brought us again, yes, but meeting her again when I already have you, doesn’t mean that we should get back together. Our meeting wasn’t like the story of Suho hyung and Eunji or the meeting between Minho and Jinri.. Because I never waited for her, like what they did.”

Naeun is slowly lifting her head. She looks at him with tearful eyes. Taemin wiped her tears and caresses her cheek.

“I never really waited for someone…until I met you….because you are worth waiting for. You are worth the wait. And meeting you was one of the best things happened in my life.” He said. Naeun is just nodding while smiling at him.

“So don’t think that you’re ruining a love story…. because she was the one who appeared suddenly, not you.” Taemin smiled then kisses her forehead.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“Well, it made me happy… What you said earlier, it made my heart happy. I kinda want to thank Sekyung, because if not for her, I wouldn’t be able hear those words coming from your mouth. And that kiss in the rain will not happen… Anyway, I like the jealous Son Naeun.” Taemin pinched her nose.

“Ah..chincha….” Naeun pouted.

“You’re really cute Son Naeun.” He chuckled.

“You’re kinda drenched.” Naeun touched his clothes.

“Yeah.” Taemin nodded.

“You shouldn’t take off your coat. You can get sick.”

“The other part of my hair is still dry, you know?”

“I don’t care; I want you to change your clothes immediately. Let’s go back.”

“Ok.”

 

>< 

 

Jongin, Krystal and Sekyung went to the famous Loveland in Jeju. Sekyung was just taking pictures of the scultures. Krystal and Jongin did a lot of selca with the funny sculptures. They both enjoying their tour, but not Min Sekyung. Krystal noticed that Sekyung wasn’t interacting much from them. She was there, but she can’t feel her.

They left the Loveland, and Sekyung is still looking gloomy. Since Taemin left, she was only giving them a forced smile.

“Do you want to visit the villa tonight or tomorrow?” Krystal suddenly talked to her.

“Huh? Amm.. I’ll visit tomorrow. Jongin already gave me the address.”

“Ok. Are you going back in the hotel?”

“Yeah…” Sekyung nodded.

“Us too. My feet are already aching and I’m really tired.”

“Oh.. ok. Bye.” Sekyung bowed to her and Jongin.

“Bye.” Jongin waved his hand. As Sekyung was about to turn Krystal suddenly called her.

“Sekyung-ah.”

“Huh.”

“I just want to tell you something…. the way Taemin oppa treats Naeun isn’t the same as when he treated you before…. He is now more careful, more like treating her like a precious gem….. Afraid of letting her go….Afraid that she might get stolen. He loves her more. I know it. ‘Cause he wasn’t like that when he loved you…. So don’t you ever think that he’s still the same as before…. He already changed.” Krystal said.

Sekyung gulped and avoiding Krystal’s eyes and then she left.

Jongin frowns and went in front of Krystal.

“Why did you tell her that? Your words were harsh, you know? You made her look pitiful. You shouldn’t have care on what she did earlier….  I know that she crossed the line. Naeun is my friend, but Sekyung is my friend too.  I know that she’s not a bad girl…. And I know that you’re not---”

Krystal stared at him fixedly.

“You don’t have the right to tell me what I should say. We don’t have that kind of relationship for you to care about how I should treat her…. Mind your own business.” She said and she left him. Jongin clenched his hand and stops her.

“I am minding my own business here….. And that is you.” He said. Krystal turns around and looks at him with curiosity in her eyes.

“I care for you… All this time, I have been following you…In my eyes, there is only you….Even though you have that kind of personality, I don’t want other people think that you’re bad.” His words were shaking.

Krystal tear suddenly drops.

“The treatments that I have been receiving from you….. I never considered it bad, in fact I considered it special.. It was special because….. you were there beside me….you were there al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter