Reaching

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon was already at its highest point in the sky when Taemin came back to his parent’s house. Ms. Kwon and his mom didn’t say a word when they saw him until he went upstairs.

They just looked at each other and sighed.

“Do you think… he already talked to Naeun?” Taemin’s mother nervously asked and she gulped.

“I don’t see any slap marks or scratches on his face… so I don’t think they already talked.” Ms. Kwon said.

“..what?” Her eyes widened.

“I’m only joking mother. Let me talk to him.” Ms. Kwon smiled at her and she left.

Ms. Kwon went upstairs and knocks Taemin’s door. She later found that it wasn’t even lock and decided to come inside. She found Taemin standing outside the balcony of his room. His hands were placed on the railings with his head facing down.

He’s down again…. Tsk tsk…. Ms. Kwon shakes her head and decided to comfort Taemin. She went beside him and pats his back.

“Is it about Son Naeun?” She suddenly said.

Taemin lifted up his head and look at Ms. Kwon. He smiled and sighed at the same time as Ms. Kwon was getting curious again to his personal life. Like when they were in New York.

“…Ms. Kwon…” He said while looking straight in front.

“Hm?”

“I just realized that I’m the stupidest person in the world….I’m so stupid… really stupid… I can’t blame her if one day she’ll curse me face to face….. or she’ll wish me to burn in hell…..I really hurt her…. so much…” Taemin said.

Ms. Kwon was just nodding her head while listening to him.

“…true… you’re so stupid…. But didn’t you say that you left her because you don’t wanna lose her?” She said.

“How did you know that?” He quickly said.

“A very drunk Taemin said that to me.” Ms. Kwon said and she smiled.

Taemin chuckled and sighed.

“….well… yeah.. I left because I didn’t wanna lose her…because her father said that if I showed myself to her… he’s going to take her somewhere…faraway… I said to myself that I’m not gonna let that happen… that’s why I made a deal…..that I’ll show up myself… but I’m the one who’ll leave….” He said.

“So…her father was the cause of everything?”

“..not really… The very drunk Taemin was the cause…he’s too stupid…” He sighed.

“I still don’t understand some of it… I mean I don’t know about the history, I wish you could tell me more but I think you don’t want to talk about it…”

“True. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“So selfish…..But at least..…now I know that… you were just forced…to leave her…”

“But still….I’m stupid.” He sighed and wipes his face.

“Just don’t give up… Your love for her didn’t change….I think it even grew stronger…and I believe when she saw you…. her love, it came back…..only together with …the pain?” Ms. Kwon gulped.

“..yeah…”

“But don’t give up!…. You came back to get her again, right?”

“…do you think… she still deserves someone like me?”

“Of course! You didn’t change… you left with a reason…I know it’s a good reason….. What you told her on that day wasn’t really you, right?… Everybody deserves a second chance… Now if you got it , don’t ing waste it! Cause I don’t want to babysit someone like you anymore.” Ms. Kwon crossed her arms and frowns.

“….thank you..” Taemin said and Ms. Kwon noticed his teary eyes.

She smiled and open her arms for him.

“Come here….let me hug you… I know you need it..” she said and Taemin hugged her and soon he breaks down.

“Everything’s gonna be ok… stop crying and win her back….” Ms. Kwon said while Taemin’s back gently.

 

>< 

 

Suho and Eunji called Krystal and Jongin to come over to their apartment to talk about Taemin and Naeun. The slave and master couple responded immediately to them as they were so affected by Taemin and Naeun’s current relationship.

“Busan!?” Krystal’s eyes widened after listening to Suho and Eunji’s plan.

“Yup.” Suho nodded.

“So this is your plan for them? Not bad I love hot spring.” Jongin said.

“All we want is for them to have peacefulness, right?” Suho said.

“I want them to get back together.” Krystal seriously said.

“We want that of course. But now all they need is peacefulness…. When I followed them outside and even listen to their conversation…. I felt all the sorrow coming from Taemin when Naeun said that it’s now over between them….that she doesn’t care about him anymore… he looks so lifeless after hearing it…” Suho said.

“Really?” Eunji suddenly said.

“Yeah…”

“I don’t believe it.” Krystal said.

“Me too.” Eunji said.

“I know that she still loves Taemin oppa…. She just doesn’t want to be weak in front of him that’s why.” Krystal said.

“But let’s not forget how she suffered.” Suho said.

“I know. I know how she suffered so much…. But let’s not also forget how he suffered too….for ten days.” Krystal said while looking at Suho and Eunji.

“What? He suffered for ten days? What are—what are you talking about?” Jongin said.

“I’ll tell you next time my ybeast. Don’t worry.” Krystal said to him.

“That’s my reaction too when I heard it weeks ago.” Suho said.

Eunji sighed and a shakes her head.

“Ok enough. Let’s make this work. First, we need to convince Naeun to come with us for a three-day-vacation…. There’s a high chance that she may reject this.” Eunji said.

“Then, let’s not tell that Taemin’s not gonna be with us.” Jongin suggested.

“She will feel betrayed. If that happens maybe Naeun will stop being friends with us.” Eunji said.

“Right…. But how can we convince her?” Krystal said.

“Her most trusted friend now is Myungsoo, right?” Eunji smirked.

“Yeah.” Krystal nodded while smirking.

“You know the drill.” Eunji said.

Both Jongin and Suho looked at each other at the same time with clueless face.

 

>< 

 

One morning at Myungsoo’s apartment, someone already came just to disturb his relationship with his bed. A continuous sound of doorbell was filling the insides of his ears. Myungsoo rose up and scratches the back of his head. He decided to leave his room and opens the front door.

“Annyeong!” Kwonho and Jongin cheerfully greeted Myungsoo who is still fresh from his bed.

He was clueless while looking at them.

“Annyeong..haseyo…” Myungsoo said and he bowed awkwardly to them.

“Why you being so formal, bro?......Anyway… can we come in?” Jongin said.

“……sure…” Myungsoo said and the two immediately get in.

They wander around his apartment while Myungsoo is standing behind.

So many pictures… he’s really a professional photographer…. Jongin think while his eyes were wandering around Myungsoo’s place.

His house is really clean…. Unlike Taemin’s apartment before.…tsk tsk…Kwonho thinks.

“Please sit down.” Myungsoo suddenly said.

“Ah.. kamsahamnida.” The two sat down immediately and wander their eyes again around.

“Do you need water—” Myungsoo asked them but the two quickly responded to his unfinished question.

“Juice.” Jongin quickly said.

“Coffee.” Kwonho quickly said.

Myungsoo paused for a second and gulped.

“….ok. Just wait.” He said.

“No, no, no, we’re just joking. Let’s talk now. Sit there.” Jongin said.

“Ahh. Ok..” Myungsoo said and he sat down facing the two of them.

“We’re here because Suho hyung wants to invite you in a three-day vacation in Busan.” Kwonho said.

“…..Me?” Myungsoo said while pointing his finger to his chest.

“Yeah… and can you tell it to Naeun too? We can’t reach her phone, that’s why.” Jongin said.

“Sure but… Taemin’s gonna be there, right?” Myungsoo said while looking at the two of them.

Jongin and Kwonho gulped and look at each other. Myungsoo bit his lower lip and sighs.

Jongin turned his head and look at him.

“……well.. of course.. but can you please convince her if ever she rejects it?” Jongin said.

“So you’re just using me?” Myungsoo said.

“Dude, we have high hopes from you. We think Naeun will only listen to you. And we are her friends too.” Jongin said.

“Please…convince her…” Kwonho said.

Myungsoo sighed and later he smiled.

“If I successfully convinced her… can I invite my friends too?” Myungsoo said.

“Of course! Invite as much as you want, no problem with that! Just make sure that Naeun will come.” Kwonho said.

“Call.” Myungsoo said.

 

>< 

 

The sun has just died and Myungsoo was preparing something in the kitchen. He was re-heating his favourite Italian pasta, Lasagna, in the oven while talking on the phone with Naeun.

“Where are you?” He said.

“I’m here at a convenience store near the building… eating late night snack.” Naeun said.

“What kind of late night snack?”

“Instant Jajangmyeon.”

“Who were you with?”

“I’m alone.”

“It’s late and you’re still outside eating alone…. Don’t you know that it’s dangerous?”

“There’s still a lot of people here and I just told you I’m near the building.”

“Do you want me to pick you up there?”

“No. I’ll hit your--- Yeoboseyo?”

God he's stubborn..

Myungsoo end their conversation and decided to go to the place where Naeun was eating. He immediately turned off the oven and left the house.

He ran as soon as he reached the ground. After crossing the street he found the convenience store and went there immediately.

He pulled the glass door and found Naeun emptying the cup noodle. He smiled and quickly occupied the empty sat beside her.

“Don’t you know that you’ll get fat by eating instant noodles at night? Your face will become bloated the next day.” Myungsoo suddenly said.

“I don’t care. I’m hungry so I don’t care.” Naeun said and she continues to eat.

“…..your friends came to my apartment today.” Myungsoo said.

Naeun paused and she puts down the cup noodle. She turned her head and looks at Myungsoo.

“….friends? who?” She said.

“I think their names were…. Jongin and Kwonho…” Myungsoo said without looking at her.

Naeun sighed and eats her instant noodles again but this time she was eating like she’s about to lose her appetite.

“Why did they come to your apartment?” She asked.

“They said that Suho-sshi invited us for a three-day vacation in Busan.”

“….and what did you say?”

“I said I’ll go.” Myungsoo quickly said.

“What?”Naeun frowns.

“Busan is known for hot springs…it’s too cold.. My body needs it badly…He said i can invite my friends too.” He said.

“I can’t believe this… how can you just agreed to something like that?”

“I told you not to ignore him, right?” Myungsoo said in a serious tone.

“But…”

“What?”

Naeun bit her lip and stood up.

“Fine. I’ll go.” She said seriously.

“Really?” Myungsoo smiled.

“If that’s what you want. I’ll go. I’m not gonna ignore him.” Naeun said and she then she left him.

Myungsoo’s eyes followed her while she’s leaving the store.

“….I hope….I made the right decision…” He said while looking at Naeun who’s now walking outside the store.

 

>< 

 

Ms. Kwon immediately left the cab when she rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter