Night-mare

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun, Krystal and Jinri planned to see each other in a coffee shop near Krystal’s university. Jinri and Naeun told Krystal about what happened the last time they visited the night club.

“You and that girl fought?” Krystal said while looking at Naeun.

“She started it.” Naeun calmly said.

“She was so uugghhh! I really want to scratch her derp face! Girls like her are like summer…. NO CLASS!” and Jinri took a small sip in her coffee.

“She’s really who I think she really is.” Krystal shakes her head.

“You should tell Taemin what that girl did to you... Really… She even involved me? Saying I’m a ! Well Hey!--- what’s her name?” Jinri asked.

“Minah.” Naeun answered.

“Well Hey Minah! Before you assume try this method called asking! Saying I’m a ? Hell, a is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, nature is beautiful, thanks for the compliment! You !” She said and the customers turned their cheek to her.

“Jinri calm down.. And please.. I don’t want to involve Taemin oppa in this situation..… really.. I shouldn’t have talked to her… I shouldn’t have fought with her… Girls like her is a waste of time.” Naeun shakes her head.

“No… you did the right thing, sweetie! Pack up your Taylor Swift, or IU image.. it’s time for you to show Miley Cyrus or Kim HyunA!” Jinri curled her lips.

“Jinri! I don’t want to cover a mistake with another mistake.. But.. of course.. I’m not going to let her do what she wants.”

“But.. what will you do now? How can you handle that girl with that kind of brain? Or does she even have brain?” Krystal asked.

“Nah.. The way she talk? Come on!... Wait… Why don’t we tell it to Eunji? She will love it.” Jinri grabs a phone.

“Don’t. It will stress her. Pregnant women needs rest not stress.” Krystal said and she sips her coffee.

“…You’re right..  So it will be just the three of us.. Kwonho’s girlfriend is a busy lady too.”

“Yeah….Oh.. I almost forgot to tell you.” Krystal placed her coffee on the table.

“What is it?” Naeun asked.

“I’m going to America, but I’m not staying there for long.”

“Why? Why are you going there?” Jinri asked.

“My sister is missing me. So are my friends there.”

“What about Jongin? His graduation..” Naeun asked.

“I’m already here by that time. I already said it to him and it’s ok.”

“Aissshhh… why now of all time…” Jinri pouted..

“Naeun can handle that brainless girl.. don’t worry.”

Naeun smiled and shakes her head afterwards. She was really happy seeing Jinri and Krystal like that to her. Meeting the two of them is blessing. She will not meet them if not for Taemin. She made a lot of friends because of him and she’s very thankful for that.

While they were having a bonding time, suddenly Minah appeared in front of them. Jinri looked up and saw her but she looks away. Naeun sighed and shook her head. Krystal pretend that she didn’t see her.

“I believe you already know..” Minah suddenly speak while looking at Krystal.

“Actually, even before it happened.. I already know...” Krystal said without looking at her.

“Good then, because I don’t want to be plastic. Especially I knew that you were having a meeting just to talk about me… But it’s ok.. It’s always like that.. Boys scream my name .. while girls whisper it..” Minah smirked.

“Girl, don’t be proud if any boy wants you, cheap items have many buyers…. And please, why don’t you introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and shut up?” Krystal said, again, without looking at her and drank her coffee.

Minah just smiled and turned her head to Naeun who is looking outside the window.

“…Songsaengnim…” She said but Naeun is still not reacting.

“Why are you ignoring me? Don’t tell me you’re going to use silent treatment now? Boring people.. really..” She shakes her head and crossed her arms. Naeun slowly turned her head and looked at her.

“I’m not ignoring you. You’re just insignificant. I’m just not necessarily excited about your existence.” She said.

Jinri smiled and raised her left eyebrow.

That’s our Naeun..

“Boo..Oh yeah? Why don’t you visit the club tomorrow night and see who’s the insignificant one? And… have you seen the way Francesco and E-Clair perform? No? Better watch it. ‘Cause I wanna hear your precious feedback afterwards.” Minah gave her a quick smile and Naeun made a fake smile.

“You know.. people like you are the reason why we have middle fingers...” Krystal suddenly said.

“I don’t care…. I’ll leave now.. I don’t wanna stay in this cheap looking coffee shop…see yah..” Minah waved her hand and left.

Naeun sighed and wets her lips. Krystal shakes her head.

“Cheap? It’s one of the luxurious coffee shops in Seoul. She left because she can’t afford to stay here.” Krystal said.

“Ughh… really! She’s so UGH!..Some people really are like clouds.. when they disappear it’s a brighter day..” Jinri said.

Krystal noticed Naeun’s quietness. She was just looking in the glass wall and drinks her coffee.

“Are you gonna visit him tomorrow?” Krystal asked her. Naeun turned her head and smiled.

“…Of course… she said that she needs my feedback, right?...”

“Be prepared. Whatever she does I hope that it will not matter to you. Trust him, and it will be ok.”

“I will come with you tomorrow.” Jinri said.

“I’m sorry, I can’t be with you ‘cause I need to pack my things and fix something in my school.” Krystal said.

“It’s ok.” Naeun smiled.

 

 

>< 

 

While Jinri was so busy doing her online job in Eunji’s room. Naeun kept on sighing on the couch. She changed her sitting positions after every minute while looking straight. She was in deep thoughts. She knows that she can handle Minah like that way she handled Taemin. But somehow she felt weak and don’t know why.

She sighed and suddenly grabbed her phone to call Taemin. He answered her call in just two rings.

“Oppa.. can you come here?” She said.

“Are you.. ok? You sound so..”

“I need a hug… no, actually.. I want your hug.. as in right now..” She pouted.

“..I’ll be there, wait for me.”

“Ok..”

After one and a half hour Taemin arrived in her apartment. He even brought a basket of fruits for her and Jinri. When he pressed the doorbell and Naeun opened the door, she immediately jumped and hugged him tightly.

“What’s wrong.” He said while Naeun was hugging him tightly like a child. Taemin stepped forward for him to get inside and closes the door. Naeun was burying her face on his shoulder.

“Are you crying? Did something happen to you?” Taemin wrapped his arms around her and kisses her cheek.

“…no, no... I just need your hug.. that’s all. Your hugs are my favourite.” She said and she looks at him.

“You missed me?” Taemin smiled.

“…yeah..”

“I brought fruits. For you and Jinri.”

“Thanks.”

Taemin placed the basket on the dining table and sat beside Naeun. He grabbed a pillow and placed it on his lap and Naeun immediately laid her head.

Taemin brushed her hair using her fingers and starts to play with it and soon, he asked her something.

“I heard from the bartender that… you went there last time.. you’re with someone.” He said.

“I’m with Jinri.. we went there to celebrate her new job.. but the cousin of Gu Jun Pyo’s mother interrupted us. That’s why we left afterwards.” She said.

“Cousin of Gu Jun Pyo’s mother?”

“I mean.. an evil witch.”

Taemin paused for a second and blinks.

“Did you and Minah—”

“Ssshhh…I don’t want you to get involve. Men are outsiders in every woman’s game.” She suddenly said.

“What are you saying…”

“What are you doing when you were performing with Minah? Did you two dance?” Naeun suddenly asked that made his eyes widened and he frowned afterwards.

“Yeah….It happened twice.. The clubbers requested.” He said.

“What did you dance? Troublemaker’s Now? All of Troublemaker’s songs? What? Tell me?”

“Don’t you trust me?”

“I trust you but not that girl.”

“Ok.. to tell you the truth…we danced separately.”

“Good.”

Taemin smiled and chuckled while covering his mouth his index finger and he looks down to see Naeun’s face.

“My baby is so jealous.” He said and pinches her nose.

“I’m not jealous.. I just hate the girl.” She said.

 

>< 

 

Myungsoo left his apartment early while bringing up one camera bag. On his way to the elevator, he saw Naeun standing in front waiting for the elevator to open.

“Annyeong.” He greeted her.

“Annyeong.” She smiled.

“You’re going to school?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m going there too.”

“..huh?” Naeun frowned.

“For the project?” He said.

“Oh yeah! I’m sorry.. yeah.. why are you early?” She asked.

“Your co-teacher named Namjoo.. well her Physical Education class will start in the morning..”

“..Yeah.. so you’ll be in the field…” She nodded. The elevator opened and they immediately get in.

“Her students are kinda… well.. hard to approach. They were so naughty and wild..” Naeun suddenly said.

“Oh.. well..”

“But.. if you tell them funny jokes.. they will listen..”

“Really.. thanks.” Myungsoo smiled.

They reached the ground floor and they both smiled and bowed to each other.

“Ahmmm.. well… As much as I want to take you there with my motor.. I think your boyfriend will misunderstand again..” He said.

“It’s ok. Buses will save me.” She said.

“Yeah. I’ll go ahead. Ah! Wait.” He stopped her.

“Hm?”

“My friends and I will visit Tonic tonight… My friend’s best friend, his name is Kibum.. want to have a copy of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter