Together

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin was walking back and forth while waiting for Minho in front of Tonic Lounge. He was biting his lower lip hard and closes his eyes and will open it to look up.

He was still trying to reach Naeun and Jinri’s phone, hoping that they will answer him now. But none of their phones are alive. He kicked the air and sighed. He was so frustrated. Until someone pats his back.

“Taemin.” Minho appeared.

“Let’s go find them.” Taemin quickly said and he walked through his car but Minho stopped him.

“What happened?”

Taemin paused for a second and faces Minho.

“…….Naeun saw Minah kissed me on the stage.” He said.

“She kissed you?” Minho frowned.

“No.”

“Huh?”

“It looks like it. But I prevented it using my two fingers. Minah kissed my two fingers not my lips.” Taemin explained.

“So.. she thought Minah kissed you? That’s why she left?”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe they already went home. Why don’t we go to their apartment to check?” Minho suggested.

“Nice idea. Let’s use your car.”

Minho and Taemin quickly reached the apartment building of Naeun and Jinri. They ran fast and immediately got inside the elevator. When they reach the floor, Taemin walked straightaway in their apartment and pressed the doorbell twice. They waited for seconds and Taemin pressed it again.

“No one’s answering. Let’s go.” Minho said.

“No. Maybe they’re here already. But she doesn’t wanna see me.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I know the code.” Taemin pressed the code and he successfully opened the door. He found nothing. All of the lights were turned off.

“No one’s really here….. Where are they?” Minho asked.

“Let’s head back to the club. Maybe they are still in the area.”

“Right.. Oh ..”

“What?”

“I forgot my phone.”

 

>< 

 

Jinri and Naeun were having fun drinking Soju at the local twenty-four hour restaurant. The place were full, some were on their thirties, oldies, high school students, college students and on their twenties like Jinri and Naeun.

The two of them ordered six bottles of Soju and drinking it straight in a shot glass. They were sitting across to each other. Hours have passed and both were kinda drunk.

“SEE THIS! He’s still not responding! Keroro doesn’t love meeee..” Jinri cries.

“You shouldn’t cry ok! We’re here to.. to be happy.. even though we’re noooot…hik!” Naeun sniffs.

“Yeah…hik!” Jinri rubbed her eyes and her mascara smudges.

“Oh my God.. This is what I hate. Rubbing my eyes and forget that I’m wearing makeup!” Jinri yelled.

“Hate?—I hate it when… when I smile at a stranger and they don’t smile back! Don’t they know that I’m using my face muscles for them!?” Naeun said and cries.

“I hate it when I have periods! I mean…. Why periods?! Why can’t Mother Nature just text me and be like ‘Hey! You ain’t pregnant. Have a great week! Talk to you next month!’.. hik!”

“Yeah! But.. don’t mention periods.. ‘cause I have a beautiful memory there..” Naeun shook her head.

While drinking, the restaurant owner wearing nerdy glass with curly hair appeared with their order.

“Excuse me..” He said while smiling at Naeun and Jinri.

“Yes?” Jinri respond.

“Here’s your order.” He placed the a set of meat on their table and smiled at them.

“They say the best things in life are free.” Jinri suddenly said.

“Yeah.” He answered.

“Is your food free? Is your internet free?.... Guess not…anyway.. thank you..”

“You’re welcome.” He scratched his head and leaves.

Naeun sniffed and looks straight at the meat.

“Did we really order meat?” She said.

“You did!” Jinri frowned.

“I did? Oh my GOOOODDD! As much as I want to forget… things kept on showing! I hate this feeling!....hik..I hate him but I love him, I want him out of my life………but…. but I never want to let him goooo…. I hate that I love Lee Taemin so muuuuch…” Naeun cried and wipes her face.

“Me too…I hate that I love Choi Minho so muu-uu-uccchhh!” Jinri joined Naeun.

“Why don’t you two SHUT UP!” A high school student yelled at them.

“Yah! I’m older than you so respect me!” Jinri yelled.

“HA you’ll die first!” He said.

“Since I’m older I’ll get my license first then I’ll run you over with my car HA HA!......But. But I don’t have a caaarr… it’s in Japan…” She cried again.

Jinri noticed that Naeun was crying while eating the gogi.

“Are you.. are you ok?” She asked.

“….I can't tell if this is killing me or making me stronger…hik!.. I’m really hurt... I know that he’s not the one who did it but…. I’m still hurt… I don’t know what to do… I don’t know if I hate him or not… but I feel like…. I don’t wanna see his face right now.…” she said and wipes her eyes.

“..Right… I understand… I will do the same if were you…”

“Oh my God… I can’t stop crying! Why am I so weak!”

“Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you’re alive... So let’s cry! Let’s cry to the feelings we had for them! Choi Minho! Since you’re not responding to my calls! R.I.P to the feelings that I had for you!” Jinri said.

“You don’t love him anymore?” Naeun asked.

“No… I still love him.. I still love him even though he’s not answering my calls….”

“We’re so forgiving… hik! We can’t stay mad to the people we love… hik.. hik..”

“Yeaah… Every woman needs a man who will ruin their lipstick not their mascara  hik.. hik.. but those two idiots! They made our eyes ing ugly!”

 

>< 

 

“What’s this? You’re going to guard me forever?” Minah said since Myungsoo’s two friends were standing beside her while sitting in the bar. Myungsoo was sitting beside her.

“Don’t be greedy.. just this night.” Kibum said.

“I’m not gonna follow him, ok?” she said.

“We’re not going to fall for that, sweetie. After what you’ve done? Nah…” Kibum rolled his eyes.

Minah sighed and looks at Myungsoo.

“Why are you trying to help him even though you have feelings for his girlfriend?! What are you, a masochist?” She said.

“..Because I know my place and I’m not stupid like you. You know…brains are awesome. Why don’t you use it? It will be good for you. Trust me.” He said.

“You’re playing safe… I don’t like your game.” She shook her head and drinks.

“Then don’t join. You’re not even welcome.”

Minah bit her lips. Myungsoo speaks again.

“Just because your life isn't like what you want it to be.. doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. You’re human… so act like one.” He said.

“I don’t give…. a damn.”

“You know if I were a bird, you’d be the first person I’d on.” Myungsoo said in a serious tone.

“Myungsoo.” Woohyun looked at him.

“He’s doing right..” Kibum patted Woohyun.

“Telling the truth is different from talking .” Myungsoo looks at Minah.

Minah looks at him and he continues to speak.

“People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. But the truth is, the most painful thing… is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.”

Minah looks at him as if she’s about to cry but Myungsoo didn’t mind her and he continue to scold her.

“You love him, right? That’s ing … because you have no right to love someone if you don’t love yourself… Love yourself… and happiness will follow.” He said.

“Myungsoo.. let’s go it’s getting late, I need to open my shop.” Woohyun said and Myungsoo stood up on his seat and left Minah.

“Sometimes you need to listen… in order for you to learn…” Kibum said to her and he left.  

 

>< 

 

Taemin and Minho was still finding Naeun and Jinri. They run through the streets near Tonic Lounge in order to find them. But they still failed.

“We can’t find them.” Minho said.

“Their phones are both dead. This is frustrating…” Taemin said and he wipes his face.

“Maybe they were drinking somewhere… if she’s lonely, she can do that..”

“… if that’s true.. then we should find them faster.”

“Let’s go.” They ran again and went to visit every twenty-four hour local restaurant near Tonic. They asked the owners and even customers if they saw the two ladies they were finding.

“Excuse me.” Taemin said to the owner of the small restaurant.

“Yes?”

“Have you seen two women? They’re kinda tall and in their twenties.” He said.

“None.” She shook her head.

“Anyway, Thank you.” He bowed and left.

He placed his hands on both waists and sighs. Minho appeared in front of him.

“What did they say?” He asked Minho.

“None..” He shook his head.

“So did I.. let’s find them at another place.”

They ran again and went to another street and starts asking every local restaurant. Minho kept on sighing but Taemin was getting pissed.

“This is the last twenty-four hour local restaurant…” Minho said while looking up to the restaurant’s sign board.

“Let’s go.” Taemin said and they both entered.

“Excuse me..” He said and a petite woman wearing thick eyeliner on her upper eyelids turned and smiled at him.

“Yes?” she said.

“I just want to ask if you saw two female.. already in their twenties .. they’re kinda tall, one have shoulder length hair, while the other have long hair. Have you seen them?” He asked.

“Jungchi..do you think it was them?” The petite woman asked her husband wearing nerdy eyeglass.

“I think they are.” The husband said

“Who? What?” Taemin narrowed his eyes.

“Two beautiful women went here an hour ago. They ordered six bottles of Soju and two servings of meat. They were so loud and they were both crying… Both were drunk when they left.” The petite woman said.

“What do you think?” Taemin turned his head and aske Minho.

“I’m pretty sure it’s them. Jinri is very loud when she’s drunk. She sometimes cry.” Minho nodded.

“Kamsahamnida..” Taemin thanked the woman and her husband and left the restaurant.

“Maybe they are still in this area. Let’s go find them.” Taemin sain and both him and Minho ran.

 

>< 

 

 

After eating meat and drank alcohol, Jinri and Naeun planned to sing at a twenty-four hour Karaoke bar. Though they were both drunk, they still on their mind and can still speak normal.

 

Naeun first chose a song and sang Ironic by Alanis Morissette. She sang the intro calmly, even closing her eyes, while Jinri was standing behind her.

 

An old man… tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter