Missing You

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun visited Yoogeun in the hospital since she promised. She brought a lot of books for Yoogeun so that he can cope up with her class. Yoogeun is expected to be back in school in the next days since their relative will take place to watch over Yoogeun’s mother. Yoogeun is busy drawing something in the book until he sees his teacher staring into space.

“Son songsaengnim!” He said. Naeun came back to her senses.

“O..Wae? Is there anything you don’t understand?”

“No… why you look so lonely?”

“I’m not… I’m ok.”

“Are you bored? I’m sorry teacher.”

“No..no.” Naeun shakes her head and gave him a smile.

“Where is the handsome hyung teacher?” Yoogeun suddenly asked.

“Handsome hyung?”

“The one who went with you here.”

“Well… he went somewhere. He went to Japan.”

“Japan? Is he going to watch anime? I love watching anime. But I love Pororo more!” Yoogeun cheerfully said.

“Well everybody loves Pororo.” Naeun holds Yoogeun’s cheeks and they smiled to each other.

Naeun sighs and wets her lips. She turned her head and blinks her eyes slowly.

Why do I feel that.. I miss him… so much..

>< 

 

Taemin entered his hotel room along with his handler, Choi Jinri. They both don’t speak to each other. When they are on the elevator, Taemin is just staring straight while Jinri is smiling to the staff. She kept on glancing at him but he is not. The room is cozy. It has some Japanese culture touch. Taemin placed his luggage on the side. Jinri entered as well. She’s holding a paper file in her arms. Suddenly, she begins to speak.

“I hope you will enjoy your stay here Taemin-sshi. This will be your room in the next three days. Your first schedule along with the other DJ’s will be tomorrow at Shibuya. It’s a press conference, so the media will be there. Don’t worry if you’re uncomfortable a lot of DJ’s are not used to it too, they’re just going to ask answerable questions, so you’ll be fine, after that you’ll be at a Japanese Talk show to promote about the tour then- ”

“Are you going to be with me all the time?” Taemin said in a serious tone.

“Yeah!” Jinri smiled at him.

“Really?” Taemin frowns.

“Except in the toilet and lying in your bed. Wae? Are you uncomfortable? Because I’m a girl? What are you? A teenage boy?” Jinri teased.

Taemin held his forehead and sighs. Coming to Japan is really giving him a headache. And now, he doesn’t know what to do since he’s going to be with this girl for the whole time.

Taemin faces Jinri who is also looking at him.

“Can I have some private time, at least an hour? I don’t want a girl standing while watching me unpacking my things. I’m sure you don’t want to see what’s inside my bag?” Taemin said while scratching the side of his nape.

“Well, I don’t have any interest seeing your boxers or briefs.” Jinri said. Taemin frowns and bit his lower lip. Jinri smiles while seeing him like this.

“If that’s your wish, I will leave this room. I’ll be back after an hour.” Jinri left the room and closes the door. Taemin sits in his bed and stared in to space.

“This is frustrating.” He said.

>< 

 

“Yoogeun-ah I’m just going to toilet. Continue what you’re doing ok.” Naeun said to Yoogeun who is busy drawing a castle in his book.

“De!” He cheerfully said.

Naeun left the ward. While walking along the corridor her phone suddenly rings. Naeun immediately grabs it in her pocket and answers.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Naeun-ah.” Taemin called.

“O..oppa. How are you? Is the weather great?” That’s all she can think. She is smiling but kind of nervous since this is his first call since he went to Japan.

“Yeah. The weather’s fine… How are you?”

“Well, I’m here at the hospital, visiting Yoogeun, helping him to catch up from his subjects.” Naeun suddenly puts her index finger in , she’s not biting it though. She’s just nervous and kinda excited.

“Hmmm. Great.” Taemin said.

“Oppa..” She shyly said.

“Hm?”

“Are you gonna be busy?” She asked.

“Well, yeah.. kinda.. but I will make time for you… I mean for everyone, I will make a call.”

“Just stay healthy.”

“Umm.. I need to unpack some things, I’ll call you soon.”

“Bye.” Naeun ended. She released an air through because of the tension.

I’m glad he called.

>< 

 

Taemin already finished unpacking his things. It is still messy but the bed is still visible. Jinri entered his room and informed him about his schedules to make him ready for the events. Jinri suddenly stops in the middle of her briefing and turns her head on the side. She saw the picture in the side table.

“Is that your girlfriend?” She asked.

“And what if she is?” Taemin immediately said.

“Well…It doesn’t look like it.”

“And why?” Taemin frowned.

“The picture, it doesn’t give any kind of romantic vibe.. I mean it’s not intimate. It’s like you two are with someone on each side and it got cut.”

Taemin’s eyes widened.

“You observe too much Miss Choi.”

“Let’s stop this and eat dinner. The hotel’s food is the best.”

“You go first.”

“We should go together, I’m your handler, I can’t let you just walking alone or eating alone. Come on let’s have good relationship Taemin-sshi.”

“Hai, hai.”

“And please just call me Jinri.”

 

Taemin and Jinri both went to the food & beverage section. It’s really classy it does have a lot of Asian and western food. Taemin picked a lot of Japanese food like, sushi, sashimi, tempura etc. They sat on the side corner. Taemin sat first and Jinri followed. He is not being a gentleman to Jinri, it’s like he is not with someone. He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter