Sorry

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you very much. We will call you once they finalized everything. Take care of Yoogeun for us.” Eunji said.

“Kamsahamnida.”

The aunt of Yoogeun left the restaurant while everyone is silent and wondering what might going to happen to the Choi couple.

“Weeellll....” Eunji break the silence and everyone looked at her.

“ I believe WE do have businesses that we need to finish...” She said while looking at everyone.

“ So---- We’re now going first, Jinri---and Minho.” She added and everybody leaves the couple to decide privately.

Minho is not moving to his place. Just looking down. Staring at one direction. Jinri, on the other hand is sighing while looking at him. She wets her lips and decided to confront him.

“Can you please say something about what did I just say?” She said.

Minho released his breath and closed his eyes then he looked up to her.

“What do you want me to say? You already made it clear to everyone.” He said and Jinri wipes her face and turns around.

“We just reconciled ago few days ago, Minho... I don’t want any argument with you.” She said and she faces him.

“I don’t plan to argue with you either.”

“Then what is the problem?! Tell me. Speak up!”

“---Okay----I’m just worried about you..... and Yoogeun------I just don’t like the reason that if we adopt him....that means that we’re just filling up our emptiness---of not having a child. Jinri, right now, he’s very fragile---he needs pure love and care the most. He just lost his parents at a young age and----”

“That’s why we need to adopt him!” Jinri said while looking straight at his eyes.

She pressed her lips and held his shoulders while looking at him and says,

“Listen....I know what you’re thinking, you maybe right, but at the time when I said it to everyone...that reason wasn’t on my mind. I want to adopt him. Not because I need to...or not because I want to fill up the emptiness of me being a woman.... I love him, Minho..... And I want him to be part of our family.” She said. She took off her hands on his shoulders to hold his hands tightly and she smiled.

“I know myself that I will be  good mother... and I know that you will be a good father to him too... I know sometimes I think impulsively...but this time... I know that I’m on the right side...” She added.

Jinri’s words made Minho smiled to her and then he took off his hands to hers and made him the one holding hers.

“This is not going to be easy...” He said while massaging her hands.

“I know...” sh said while crying in happiness.

“And It’s a very big responsibility...”

“I know..”

“We love that child...”

“I know....I will never risk my life if I didn’t, right?”

Minho nods and immediately embraces Jinri tightly and he whispers to her ear.

 “You have grown...”

 

 

>< 

 

 

3 MONTHS AFTER

 

 

“SAENG IL CHUKHA HAMNIDA SAENG IL CHUKHA HAMNIDA, SARANGHA NEUN JOONMYEONIE… SAENG IL CHUKHA HAMNIDA!”

One year has passed and the Joonmyeon of Suho and Eunji is already having his first birthday in one of the halls of hotel in Seoul. It was a costume themed party so all of their guest are required to come in costume. Joonmyeon is wearing a race car driver costume while Eunji and Suho is Katniss and Peeta from the movie Hunger Games.

“Where did you get your costumes?” Kwonho who is wearing a Shrek costume asked Minah and Myungsoo.

“Key and Woohyun helped us.” Myungsoo said.

“How cute! Jack Frost and Elsa.” Kwonho’s girlfriend said.

“Kwonho should have painted yourself in green since you’re Shrek.” Key said in his Popeye costume.

“But I am Shrek in not ogre form. Besides, my girlfriend wanted to be Princess Fiona in human form.”

“Key really wanted to be Edward Scissorhands or Piccolo but I told him that there will be children today. They might get scared because of him.” Woohyun said.

“Shut up Brutus or I will get my spinach.”

Everyone laughed.

“Krystal and Jongin are not partners.” Minah said.

“I don’t know the partner of Maleficent. That’s why I chose Snow White’s Huntsman.” Jongin said while dusting off his costume.

“I have wanted to dress like this.” Krystal said.

“Whoa…our friendly neighborhood is here!” Myungsoo said while looking happily at Jinki in his Spiderman costume.

“Here’s my sticky web!” Jinki said to greet them.

“Where’s your Mary Jane Watson?” Krystal asked then Namjoo quickly appeared infront of them.

“I’m here! My costume is simple I just put a red wig.” She said.

While everyone is busy chatting to each other; discussing about their costumes, another couple came to join them with their newest little one.

“LATE!” Kwonho suddenly said and everyone turned their heads in one direction.

“Annyeong! Sorry we were stuck in traffic and went to a wrong way.” Jinri said. She came with Minho carrying Yoogeun. The three of them are dressed in high school uniform in which they portray the characters from Detective Conan with Jinri as Ran Mori, Minho as Shinichi Kudo and Yoogeun as the little version of Shinichi Kudo named Conan.

Minho later put him down to greet everyone.

“Yoogeun-ah! Waahh! You’re a detective! Kyeopta!” Namjoo said.

“Kamsahamnida, Kim Songsaengnim.”

“Aigoo…I never realized it until today but Minho and Yoogeun are kinda look alike.” Krystal said.

“Indeed they look like a true father and son.” Minah said.

“Yes they are…” Jinri said then suddenly Minho carried Yoogeun again and asked Jinri.

“Jinri-ah, I’m going to take Yoogeun to the children’s play ground, Ok?”

“Ok, go. Don’t take your eyes off of him.”

“Excuse us everyone.” Minho said and he left with Yoogeun in his arms.

Then Krystal looks at Jinri who doesn’t look happy while looking at what she called her family.

“You look pissed something happened?” Krystal asked.

“Keroro is spoiling his little froglet. He’s buying lots of toys and games every single day. I don’t really like his parenting style…Aigoo…”

“He’s a first time father, it’s normal. That’s why he’s s excited.”

“You maybe, right.”

“Anyway, how’s the adoption going?”

“We are getting there. We are making sure everything is legal so that when we have time to visit England and Japan, we can take Yoogeun with us with no problem.”

“That’s nice. Yoogeun is so lucky to have you.” Kwonho’s girlfriend said.

“I’ve never been to England and Japan, Yoogeun is so lucky.” Woohyun said.

“Not really….Anyway, where is the cute couple?”

 

 

>< 

 

Taemin and Naeun already informed Eunji and Suho that they will be late due to Taemin’s visit to his parents about their company. Since he still helping them and assisting his brother as he gained a little knowledge before about their small company.

“Naeun-ah. I’m here.” Taemin said as he already came to their house. He puts down his bags on the dining table and opens the refrigerator to get some water.

“Sorry I’m late, we talked about the family business. And mom is missing you. She said that we should visit them in Songdo someday.” He said after drinking a glass of water.

He wondered as Naeun is still not responding.

“---Naeun? Where are you?”

“I’m here in the bathroom.” Naeun said and Taemin later sat on the sofa and reads the newspaper.

“I’ll be there----I’ll---I’ll just wash my face.” She added.

“Ok. I’ll text them to say that we are on our way.”

 

 

>< 

 

Taemin and Naeun came and dressed in casual clothes. They immediately went to Suho and Eunji and give their gift to their son Joonmyeon.

“I’m sorry we’re late. And we didn’t wear any costumes. We were so busy.” Taemin said.

“It’s ok. At least you did come.” Suho said and pats his shoulders.

“Where is everybody?”

“They are having a nice chat at that table.” Suho said while pointing his finger at their friend’s direction.

Both of them came to them and sat on empty seats and began their chat. Naeun suddenly rises up and gets her bag.

“Taemin.” She said and Taemin turned his head to her.

“Hm?”

“I’ll just go to the CR.” Taemin nods and she leaves and went to the toilet.

After two minutes he left the comfort room but she was stopped by someone who is wearing a Flynn Rider costume.

“I thought I’m wrong, but it is you. Nice to see you again.” Flynn Rider said.

“Mr. Choi. Uhmm….what are you doing here?” Naeun wondered.

“I’m friends with the dad of the birthday boy. What about you?”

“I’m friends with both parents. How are you?”

“You look sick. Every time I see you, you don’t look good---And you’re sweating…what’s really the problem huh?”

“Ah… I’m just stressed because of work.”

“It doesn’t look like it.”

 

 

>< 

 

While everyone is busy with their own business, Krystal is wandering around to find her beloved Jongin.

Where in the world did he go?

She then later found Jongin outside the hall talking to his officemates excitedly.

Aigoo... Kim Jongin... you’re now having a chit chat with your friends and you didn’t even tell me. Wait ‘till I get there. Krystal thought and then she heavily stamped her Maleficent staff on the ground.

While going to Jongin, Krystal saw Naeun talking to somebody.

Hm? Is that Naeun? Who’s that good-looking guy? ------Wait, I need to go to Jongin first.

As Jongin were too busy to talk to his friends, Krystal suddenly appeared behind Jongin.

“You were so funny there! I can’t believe you---AAH! KKAMJJAG-IYA! OMO!” Jongin’s friends jumped due to shock when they realised that Krystal is there watching them and made them shock even more due to her costume.

Jongin wondered who it was and turned around to see it.

“WOAH!” He yelled and became shock at Krystal.

“You’re shock?” Krystal said.

“------A-Annyeong haseyo...Krystal-sshi.” Jongin’s friends were stuttering while talking to her as if she is very highly person.

“Annyeong haseyo. Pardon me ladies, but I need to borrow this HUNTSMAN for now. If you’ll excuse us.” Krystal said and she held Jongin’s arm and leaves them.

“Of course. Goodbye, Jongin-ah.”

“Goodbye.”

They went inside and she let go of him.

“You said that you’re just going to the CR. Be thankful that this STAFF doesn’t have any powers or I will let you sleep for a thousand years.”

“Aishhh.... I’m sorry... I didn’t know that I will see them here.”

“I told you that whenever we are together at some party---- you need to stay closer with me, right? You can just asked me about it...I will never mind...Just don’t take too long.”

“Mianhe...I will never do it again.”

“Fine. Anyway, can I ask you something about Naeun?”

“Naeun? Why me?”

“Look there. See that guy? The one talking to her? They look close. It’s my first time seeing him. Do you know him?”

“OMO!---Choi Siwon is here.”

“Choi Siwon?”

“He’s a chaebol’s son that we met in Daegu three months ago. He was one of the speaker’s on Naeun’s seminar.”

“Maybe Suho oppa knows him that’s why he’s invited. Let’s go to them.”

 

 

>< 

 

 

“My husband is waiting for me. I need to go. Excuse me.” Naeun said.

“Ah wait. Abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter