Cross Paths

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri was pulling the seatbelt and notice that Taemin is still not getting inside the car. She saw him standing while looking at someone. She was about to call him by opening the window of the driver’s seat but she stopped when she saw Naeun was there together with Choi Keroro Minho.

What the F? Is that Son Naeun? And why is Keroro here too?

Is that my handkerchief that she’s holding?

Could it be that she saw us?

Otokke, Son Naeun-sshi… I hope you don’t get the wrong idea…

Jinri sees that Taemin is having a severe look while looking at Naeun and Choi Minho. Minho is just looking back and forth from Naeun to Taemin since he doesn’t know what’s going on. Naeun is breathing heavily, looking straight at Taemin with curious eyes. Jinri bites her lip and covers it with her hand.

The tension outside is getting higher and higher… what should I do?

Should I get out of the car and explain to her that Taemin is just helping me because I don’t want Choi Minho to see me?

But Choi Minho is there!

But more importantly, I don’t want Son Naeun to think that I’m Taemin’s woman…  Because I’m definitely not!

How can I solve this?

What did I do wrong in my past life to experience this!? Otokke!!!

Should I get out of the car and introduce myself, then?

 

>< 

 

Eunji sat beside Jongin after she finishes ordering in the counter. She tilt her head to look at Jongin who looks in deep thought and to Kwonho who’s biting his lip. Her eyes wanders around since she can’t see Naeun anywhere. She pats Jongin’s hand.

“Where’s Naeun?” Eunji asked Jongin but it is Kwonho who answers.

“Uhhh… well, she followed the lady to return the handkerchief that the lady dropped on the floor.”

“Why you two look tense?” Eunji asked.

“Because Choi Minho was there and he followed Naeun.” Kwonho said.

“What!?”

Suddenly Krystal appeared and sat beside Jongin.

“Krystal-ah, where did you go?” Kwonho’s girlfriend asked.

“To the ladies room.”

Eunji is getting tense about this because Naeun might get caught in a scandal again because of Choi Minho. She curled her hands and holds her forehead. Then suddenly Suho appeared.

“I can’t believe I’m seeing you here. Anyway, have you seen Taemin’s handler?” Suho said.

“Taemin’s handler? She’s here?” Eunji and the others lifted their heads to Suho and widened their eyes.

“Yeah, but she suddenly disappeared. Taemin’s going to meet her here since she still doesn’t know where to stay.” Suho explains. Kwonho’s eyes blinks and he became curious. He remembered the Japanese article about Taemin and his handler. Although the picture isn't that clear, he remembers about her hair and white skin. Then he compared  her to the woman who dropped the handkerchief.

Could it be?

“Wait… what is she wearing?” Kwonho suddenly ask.

“She’s wearing a peach-coloured dress coat, black stockings, black shoes. She’s kinda tall like Naeun. Her hair is shoulder-length.” Suho described. Kwonho suddenly stands in his seat.

“I think we need to follow them.” He said.

“Oppa, where are you going?” Kwonho’s girlfriend grab his hand.

“Stay here. Eunji-sshi come with me!” Kwonho grabs Eunji’s wrist.

“Wait, where you going!?” Suho said.

“I’ll explain later. We need to hurry!”

 

><

 

“Oppa..... what are you..... what are you doing here?” Naeun breaks the silence.

“I’m picking up my ex-handler. She still doesn’t know where to stay, so I’m thinking of dropping her in Eunji’s apartment.” Taemin said. His voice was dead tone while speaking it. He looks at Naeun and then looking back at Minho.

“Oh…ok.” Naeun nodded and bends her head looking on the ground.

“My turn, why are you here?” Taemin asked still in dead tone.

“I’m with Eunji unnie in the coffee shop. The lady; your handler, dropped her handkerchief that’s why I followed her.” Naeun said while looking at him. Taemin just nod.

“And what is the famous soccer player Choi Minho doing here?” Taemin said while turning his head to Minho.

“Why is he together with you?” He continues and turns his head to Naeun.

“He just followed me from the coffee shop.” Naeun said.

“Why did you follow her?” Taemin asked Minho.

“It’s none of your business, dude.” Minho said.

“It IS my business, dude.” Taemin said and gave him a fake smile.

Taemin and Minho are both glaring at each other. Naeun is just looking at them. She quickly went beside Taemin to hold his arm.

“Oppa..” Naeun said and she’s looks worried somehow. Taemin is still looking at Minho. Suddenly Eunji and Kwonho came.

“Taemin-ah!” Kwonho shouted and waves his hand. Eunji went beside Minho. She sees that both of them are having a bad aura.

“Let’s go inside the coffee shop, Minho-sshi. Taemin-ah invite your handler.”

“Why are you all here outside? It’s too cold here, you know? One degree Celsius.” Kwonho said in a cheerful but nervous tone.

“Miss Choi, follow us in the coffee shop.” Taemin said and then he grabs Naeun’s hand leaving Eunji, Minho and Kwonho beside his car.

“Let’s go Minho-sshi. Don’t mind him. Taemin is just worried about his girlfriend.” Eunji said while patting Minho’s arm. Minho’s eyes widened knowing about Naeun and Taemin’s relationship.

So he's the boyfriend... 

I knew it! They are now dating! Kwonho clapped his hands and smiled widely while standing beside Taemin’s car. Eunji drags Minho and Kwonho follows them behind.

“Kwonho-sshi. Wait for Taemin’s handler so you two can go together.” Eunji said.

“O-ok.” Kwonho came back in Taemin’s car and opens the passenger’s seat.

“Annyeong-haseyo.” Kwonho said. Jinri is slowly getting out of the car. Kwonho helps her by holding her hand. She successfully got out and fixes herself and bows to Kwonho.

Taemin is really lucky, he got himself a pretty handler..

And her girlfriend is also pretty.

What a lucky guy!

“Oh.. are they already left?” Jinri asked.

“Hm? Yes. Eunji and Taemin said that we should all get back in the coffee shop.”

“Yeah.. but.. is Choi Minho will be there?”

“Yes. Eunji invited him. Here's your handkerchief.”

This is the end of me…

 

><

 

Taemin is still holding Naeun’s hand even after they reached the coffee shop. He’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter