Inner Thoughts

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all left Suho’s coffee shop after they discussed about the anniversary trip in Jeju. Krystal, Jongin, Kwonho and Kwonho’s girlfriend went to Han River to hangout since it is still early. Minho had a small private talk with Jinri and then he left with his car.

Taemin, Naeun and Eunji are all waiting for Jinri inside the car. After a few minutes Jinri opened the backseat and sat beside Eunji.

“I’m sorry. Did you wait long?” Jinri said.

“No it’s alright. We are not in a rush. Are you ok?” Eunji asked.

“Yes. I’m fine.” Jinri nods.

Taemin starts the engine and he drives.

“Where’s your baggage?” Eunji peeks at the back of Taemin’s car.

“Actually my baggage was placed in a different plane, but they already texted me. They will deliver it in your house soon.”

“Oh..ok.” Eunji nods.

“Are you sure it’s ok for me to stay there?”

“Sure. Only Naeun and I are there. You will be sharing a room with her.”

“Ok.” Jinri smiles.

They reached Eunji’s apartment in less than an hour. They found the airline company staff with Jinri’s luggage in front of Eunji’s apartment. Jinri quickly talked and thanked them and then they left. Eunji opened her apartment and they all entered.

“You’re place is really cool. Thank you Eunji-sshi.” Jinri said while smiling at her.

“Just Eunji unnie will do.”

“Oh ok.. Where’s Naeun’s room?”

Eunji pointed the door in front of her room and Jinri entered with her luggage. Eunji turned her head to Naeun and notice that Taemin suddenly was not around.

“Where’s Taemin?”

“He already left. He still has night time classes to attend.” Naeun explained.

Eunji went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Naeun went to her room and fixes some of her things, to divide the spaces between her and Jinri. 

“You’re room is really clean. I’m sorry. Because of me, you two just lost a private place.” Jinri pouts.

“What? Don’t… Don’t say that. Even if you aren’t here I’m not going to let him stay here. It is still Eunji unnie’s house not mine.” Naeun shakes her head and smiles.

“Ok then. Well, I’m not going to stay here for long since I need to get back in Japan.”

“What about him?” Naeun suddenly asks.

“You mean… Choi Minho? Well, we did talk.. but not as close as before. We are still adjusting to each other… we haven’t talk that much…. Actually….the reason why i'm here is just to confirm if i still love him.. if i still love him then.. i will fight for it."

“Eunji unnie and Suho oppa are like that too. They just met last Christmas Eve. At first, they’re kinda awkward then after a few days.. they look ok now, like nothing happened. I really hope they can date again. And I think they are going there.”

“But, Minho and I didn’t date. We are best friends. It was Krystal that he dated.”

“Krystal?... I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to. It happened a long long time ago. If Minho and I are fated to be together then no matter what happened we’ll be together in the end.” Jinri gave her a smile.

“Right.”                        

“Where is Taemin’s souvenirs? He bought a lot for everyone of you. You’re now dating right? I just notice it.”

“I left it in the couch. I will open later.”

“Why don’t you open it now. I’m dying to know what he gave to you.”

“Well…” Naeun and Jinri sat in the couch and Eunji joined them. They opened the paper bag and emptied it.

“He bought you comb, hair stick, and wooden dolls like the others… that guy.. he should bought something just for you..” Jinri said while holding the souvenirs in her hands.

“What about this small white box? Maybe it’s necklace? Or a ring?” Eunji said.

“Unnie, don’t joke around.” Naeun frowned.

“I’m serious..” Eunji said then she smirks together with Jinri. Eunji gave Naeun the small box.

“Open it.” Jinri said. Naeun opened it and found a rosary bracelet. She smiled widely and immediately wear it.

“It’s a rosary bracelet… There’s a letter read it!” Eunji said cheerfully. Naeun holds the paper and both Eunji and Jinri tilting their heads to peek on the letter.

“Naeun-ah, I know we don't get to talk or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart."

"Omo! Too cheesy!" Eunji and Jinri giggles. Naeun continues to read.

"I will give you this rosary bracelet that is already blessed. Please wear it so that even if you feel alone, you will feel that you are protected just by looking at it. Think of this bracelet as me.. protecting you... love.. Taemin-oppa.."

"Aigoo...I never know that Taemin can be so romantic and thoughtful.." Eunji said. Naeun is just smiling while looking at it.

“Now you two already have couple item. That guy....He said that couple items are too chessy! But the truth is he really like it! He do have a rosary bracelet before but then after he came back from shopping, i suddenly notice that he changed it.. just like the one you're wearing!" Jinri said.

 

>< 

 

Taemin picked up Naeun on a Sunday morning for them to attend mass in Myeongdong Cathedral, since they are both Catholic and have deep faith in God.

“Oppa, this is the first time that I’m going to the church with a guy.” Naeun said.

“Really? Are you always going alone?”

“Yeah. But I do have friends there.”

“Are they all girls?”

“Yes. But some guys tried to be friendly with me whenever I visit the church.”

“Really? Just talk with your female friends, Naeun-ah. Guys these days aren’t as gentleman like before.Strangers are dangers remember that.." 

“Then, are you a gentleman?” Naeun smirks.

“Of course!” Taemin proudly says.

They entered the sacred place and made a sign of the cross. They sat in the center beside a family. The mass starts and both of them, as well as the others, were all listening to the word of God, the priest’s sermons, and even singing songs coming from their heart.

“Peace be with you.” Taemin and Naeun both said while smiling to each other.

The mass ends and Naeun greeted some fellow church friends and she shyly introduced Taemin to them. Of course as her special someone. The friends congratulated both of them and they wish them well in their relationship. They bid their farewell and immediately get inside of the car.

“Oppa, where are we going today?”

“I’m going to show you something. You’ll see when you get there. It’s a special secret that I’ve been keeping, and you will be the first person to know about it.”

“I can’t wait, then.”

Taemin drives for about one and a half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter