Visitation

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin just finished another performance in Yamiyo Club in Osaka. They immediately headed back in the hotel since the fans are uncontrollable. Taemin quickly changed clothes and laid in his bed to rest after his long performance in the stage. But before closing his eyes to sleep, he grabs the picture frame in the bedside table and look at his first couple picture with Naeun. He smiled widely, resulting flying cheekbones while looking at the picture.

“Last two performances to go and we’ll be together again.” Taemin kisses the picture and returns it in the bedside table. He pulled his blanket up until his chest and closes his eyes while smiling.

The next morning, Jinri knocks Taemin’s door nonstop.

“Lee Taemin! Open the door! Why are you still sleeping?!”

Taemin rises up and opens his door for Jinri.

“It’s still early you know.” Taemin said while wiping his right eye with his index finger. Jinri slowly entered the room looking nervous while holding her iPad in her hands.

“This morning, I have been updating myself about Keroro, so that when I come back, I will know where to find him. But….”

“But?”

“As I was scrolling……. Wait, you have to prepare yourself!” Jinri holds Taemin’s shoulder and gulps.

“What…? Prepare myself?”

“Promise me you won’t flip any tables in this hotel, since I know your pocket money isn’t that much..”

“What is it? What?”

“This is what I found.” Jinri showed the picture she found in her Twitter. Taemin narrows his eyes in the picture.

“Keroro was spotted on a café date with your Son Naeun.” Jinri said.

 

>< 

Naeun was having her breakfast. She was spreading strawberry jam in her bread when Eunji suddenly calls her name.

“Naeun-ah.” Eunji said while holding her phone in her hand.

“Unnie, Wae?”

“Is this you? It’s you right?” Eunji shows her the picture. Naeun’s eyes widened and drops her bread on the floor.

“How? How did it happen?”

“It’s not in the news yet, I think. It’s all over the social media. I saw this on my Twitter. Why are you together with Choi Minho?”

“Choi Minho? He’s the soccer player?”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know that he’s the soccer player?”

“I didn’t know.” Naeun shakes her head and explains.

“He just returned my change that I forgot in the stall. Then he said that I should treat him coffee. Then we ended up drinking coffee together.” She said. She looks like she was about to cry while explaining it.

“What…? Anyway, his agency will fix this soon.”

“Unnie… what should I do? I didn’t do anything wrong right?”

“Of course! That soccer player was at fault. He didn’t even say who he is! That guy, I even adore his face!”

 

>< 

 

Kwonho and Jongin were sleeping soundly until their home phone suddenly rings. Jongin moved to change his position ignoring the phone. Kwonho grabs another pillow and places it in his left ear. But the phone is still not giving up. It stops for a few seconds and rings again. Kwonho rises and pats Jongin’s .

“Answer the phone.”

“You woke up already…” Jongin said.

“But you’re more nearer in the door.”

“Yah! I only slept for three hours. Go and answer it!”

“I only slept for two hours, you know?!”

“Aisshhh…” Jongin rises up and scratches his hair and grabs the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“What’s taking you so long to answer the phone!!!?” Taemin yelled.

“Taemin-ah?”

“Yes, listen up. Naeun was spotted in a café house. She’s with Keroro!”

“Keroro? Naeun was what?”

“Yah! Are you still sleeping? Wake up will you!? This is an emergency!”

“I’m sorry. Kwonho and I drank Soju last night and we went home so late.”

“I don’t care. I want to know why Naeun was spotted with Keroro.”

“Who’s Keroro?”

“Choi Minho!”

“Choi..Minho?”

Jongin suddenly remembers his conversation with Krystal.

“Why did you suddenly choke? It isn’t like you.” Jongin asks.

“Nothing.” Krystal shakes her head.

“Is this about Choi Minho? You choke the moment Kwonho said his name….Why? Is he your crush? I’m telling you, you aren’t his type. Give up already.” Jongin said while smiling. Like he’s making fun of her.

Yeah, I’m not his type and he’s not also my type, that’s why we broke up.

“Jongin-ah! Still there?” Taemin said.

“Huh? De. Where did you get that kind of news?”

“Some fan captured them and posted their picture in the social media. I told you to keep an eye on her.”

“How can we do that? We don’t know her number, we’re not even close to her.”

“You’re right. But still, I don’t want her to see that guy again!”

“Too late ‘cause he’s going to visit her school soon.”

 

>< 

 

Minho was welcomed warmly in his first school visit. He visited Golden Sunset Kindergarten in Gaepo. The children were all happy seeing him. He performed some soccer tricks in front of the class and some boys imitated him. While doing his mission, Minho can’t help but to find her agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter