Hello Again

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoogeun suddenly cried beside Naeun. He cried after he saw Minho suddenly held Naeun’s hands. Minho is shock to see the kid crying because of what he did. Naeun bend her knees and grab her handkerchief to wipe Yoogeun’s tears.

“Yoogeun-ah.. uljima.. Why are you crying?” Naeun wipes Yoogeun’s tears in his cheeks and she looks so worried.

“Did.. did I do something wrong? I’m sorry..” Minho said and was shock to see the kid suddenly cried after he held Naeun’s hand.

“Hik..hik.. He’s bad.. hik..hik..” Yoogeun can’t stop crying. Minho is still standing looking at Yoogeun. He bit his lower lip and sighs.

This is not happening..

“Yoogeun-ah… He’s not a bad person..” Naeun said.

“Teacher’s face…hik.. isn’t happy..hik.. when she’s talking to him…hik..” Yoogeun explained slowly calms his self.

“Yoogeun-ah.. Mianhe…Teacher is fine, ok?.. stop crying.. Let’s go to the wash room so that I can wipe your face with warm water ok?” Naeun carries Yoogeun in her arms and turns.

“Songsaengnim… I’m sorry..” Minho said.

“He will be ok. Please say to them that Yoogeun doesn’t feel well… Thank you.”

“Ok.”

Naeun went to the washroom and she let Yoon sits in the sink table. She slightly wets her tower with warm water and wipes it in Yoogeun’s face.

“Yoogeun-ah.. mianhe..” Naeun said while looking at Yoogeun.

“Why he suddenly held your hand?.... My appa hates it when some other guy touches omma’s hand…” Yoogeun pouts and looks at Naeun.

“You don’t want anybody touch my hand?” Naeun said and she smiles.

“De.. because I will feel sorry to the handsome hyung… that handsome hyung likes teacher very much..”

Naeun’s eyes widened by Yoogeun’s revelation.

“He said to you that.. he likes me?”

“Aniya, he didn’t say it.. he’s just really obvious..”

“You like that handsome hyung, huh?” Naeun asked while smiling at Yoogeun.

“Yes! I like Taemin appa. You will marry him, right?”

Naeun gave Yoogeun a smile.

Minho finished his mission to the kids. Giving them simple speech and simple soccer tricks. The children like interacting with him after his speech. Minho felt the warm welcome of the kids and teachers. But he can’t stop thinking about the kid who cried.

When Minho was about to leave, he saw Naeun walking in the corridor.

“Songsaengnim. How is he? Did he already stop crying?” Minho asked and Naeun turns.

“Yes. He’s ok. I’m sorry we didn’t even get the chance to see you interacting with the kids.”

“It’s ok… That kid loves you. He doesn’t want me to hold your hand.” Minho said it while looking down smiling.

“It’s because he thinks that somebody will hurt…. if someone suddenly hold my hand.” Naeun said. Minho suddenly rises and blinks.

 

>< 

 

Taemin and Jinri as well as the other DJ’s came back to Tokyo for their last performance. While they are on a rest day, Taemin decides to leave his room and went outside. Jinri saw him and followed.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll just stroll around the city. Maybe.. shopping.. buying souvenirs.”

“Don’t be late since you’ll be performing tonight.”

“I know.”

“Wait. Can you buy me two boxes of mochi? I’m craving for it since morning. Buy the assorted ones ok? I’ll pay you once you get back. Bye!”

Does Naeun like sweet things?

Taemin went to Shibuya. It’s a well-known shopping district in Japan. He’s there to buy souvenirs since it will be his last three days. Shibuya’s crossing is the busiest pedestrian crossing in the world. Taemin crosses the street full of people. Some were glancing at him, some were taking pictures of him, and some were just passing.

“Francesco-san!”

“He’s so handsome…”

Taemin looks and smiled at them and then he continues to walk.

He went to some shops to buy something for Kwonho, Jongin, Suho and Jinki. He bought them Zori sandals or traditional Japanese slippers. For Kwonho and his girlfriend he bought them Japanese couple dolls dressed in wedding attire, for Jongin, he bought Noh masks then he bought Japanese kitchen knife and a bottle of original Sake for Suho and Jinki since they both running a restaurant.

Taemin went to Japanese Kanzashi store where it sells Japanese hair ornaments and saw a wooden comb called Kushi. He picked five of it as a souvenir for Krystal, Eunji, even Hayoung and Namjoo, and of course for Naeun. He also bought five ornamental hair sticks for them since all of them have long hair, especially his Naeun.

As he was about to leave the store, Taemin saw a small stall beside the street. It sells old Japanese toys. Taemin immediately went to the store and saw Kokeshi dolls or wooden dolls. He bought three of it, for Eunji, Krystal and Naeun. Whilie he still looking for something to buy, he saw a wooden version of spinning tops played by kids and a traditional toy named Kendema. Taemin smiled since he remembers Naeun’s student. Yoogeun. He picked these two toys and bought it.

“I hope you’ll like it little boy.”

He stopped at a local confectionery or Wagashi store to buy Jinri’s cravings. As Jinri asked, he bought two box of assorted mochi. He also bought another box for Naeun, and one box of daifuku for him, to share with Kwonho and Jongin.

“I really bought a lot.”

While seeing a lot of couples crossing the street, Taemin notice that most of them are wearing co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter