Sweet Night

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa?” Naeun said as she surprised to see Taemin suddenly sitting beside her. Her eyes brightened, like she is really happy but can’t really express it through . She wants to hug him but can’t really do. It will be really weird if she did it since their relationship isn’t official yet.

“When did you….? Why are you here?” Naeun can’t speak properly as well as can’t look properly in his eyes. Taemin is just looking at her with a smile on his face. He’s smiling because of Naeun’s suddenly shyness towards him.

“Oppa!” Naeun pats his arm to wake Taemin’s senses since he looks like he’s not listening to her.

“Hm! What?”

“I’m asking you.”

“What’s your question?”

“I’m asking why are you here?”

“Well.. Ehm….Because I’m dying to see someone. I really can’t wait to see her, that’s why.” Taemin explained and smiles again. Naeun looks down and covers her eyes with her hand to hide her shyness and she giggles.

“Wear my parka.” Taemin suddenly said. He took off his parka and covered Naeun since she’s really cold.

“Are you sure? It’s too cold.” Naeun said.

“It’s ok, Kwonho left his parka in my car. I can use it. You should take care of yourself first.”

“Did you follow me?” Naeun looks at him.

“Yeah, I left my car in front of your school. I was about to ask the guard if you already left, suddenly I saw you walking, then I followed you.” Taemin explains. Naeun nods and covers her arms again.

“Let’s leave this place and get in my car.” Taemin said. They stand in the bench of the waiting area and walks.

 

Like he always does to Naeun, even if she didn’t ask for it, Taemin opens the door of the passenger seat. Naeun shyly get in his car and closes the door. Taemin starts his engine and pulls the gear shift and Naeun put on her seat belt. Taemin grabs the steering wheel and rotates it.

He is driving smoothly. As the evening sky is pulling the sun under, Naeun can’t help but to look at the beautiful sunset she’s seeing near the Han River.

“Let’s go somewhere, since it is still early.” Taemin suddenly said.

“To where?”

“You’ll see..” Taemin smirks.

Naeun is feeling nervous. She doesn’t know what to say to him. She’s happy because he’s just there sitting beside her, driving. Naeun can’t help but to glance at Taemin even just for a second. She smiles secretly since she misses him so much. Suddenly Naeun narrows her eyes in the road, when she sees that the place looks like familiar.

“We’re going to Hongdae?” She said.

“Yup. Hongdae.” Taemin nods.

“But there are so many people. I mean, will you be alright?” Naeun looks worried since Taemin is a popular DJ.

“I already have a plan.”

When they reached the free parking area, Taemin immediately released his body in his seat and opens the door.

“Uhmm... wait here.” He said to Naeun and he runs in the convenience store. After a few minutes he came back with two white face masks in his hands.

“Put this on. We have to wear mask since I don’t want people to interrupt us.” Taemin said. Naeun blinks and puts the face mask immediately.

Since Taemin is a popular DJ and they were in Hongdae where there are a lot of nightclubs and bars or pubs, people will surely recognize him.

 

Naeun wore Taemin’s parka, while Taemin uses Kwonho’s parka that was left in the backseat. Naeun and Taemin left the car and starts to walk. While walking, Taemin stops Naeun, by holding her arm. He went in front of her and frowns. Naeun’s eyes widened since she doesn’t know why Taemin suddenly stops her and went in front.

“Aren’t you feeling cold songsaengnim? You should put the hoodie in your head.” Taemin slowly pulls the hood and places it in her head. Naeun’s heart is beating lively again. She gulps and wets her lips.

“Let’s go.”

Hongdae at that time wasn’t that crowded but it’s not that empty too. There are a lot of college students wandering around since there’s an art university nearby; Hongik University.

Hongdae is like a music place since there are a lot of shops playing different kinds of Kpop music from side to side. Taemin and Naeun is just walking side by side; four to five inches away from each other. Some people stare at them, thinking maybe they were celebrities, since usually celebrities wear mask, to disguise themselves in the public. Taemin saw a street vendor on the side of the road selling couple items. He went there and Naeun followed him.

“Annyeong-haseyo eomonim. How much are these couple caps?”

Couple caps? Why he suddenly want to buy couple caps? Naeun thinks.

“We’ll use this to add our disguise attire.” Taemin explained.

“Ah.. Gure.” Naeun nods.

Taemin picked simple couple caps in black. He removes Naeun’s hoodie and puts the cap in her head and immediately puts the hoodie back.

“Now you look like a celebrity in a secret relationship.” Taemin said. He also did the same thing to his attire. After paying the caps they continue walking and enjoying sightseeing. The trees are so beautiful since there are gold coloured Christmas lights in it.

While walking, Taemin notice that Naeun have been touching her hand tightly and warming it using her breath again. Taemin smiles and slightly coughs. He suddenly grabs her hand without looking at it and continues to walk. Naeun quickly turn her head to him.

“Wae? You’ve been releasing too much breath. Holding it tightly when your hands are both cold will not help at all. My hands are warm so it will help.” Taemin explained.

Good thing I didn’t think of buying gloves. Taemin smirked,

“Komawo.” Naeun said and realize that doing it is fine.

We look like a couple… holding each other’s hands, walking side by side…

If you ask me if I like It, and  If I like doing it.. I’ll say..

Yes..

Taemin drags Naeun in a coffee shop since it’s too cold outside. Having a cup of coffee will help to feel warm. The shop isn’t that crowded. There are college student, couples and old people inside. Taemin pulls a bar stool for Naeun to seat. They sat side by side in front of the kitchen. They both removed their mask and caps.

“Naeun-ah what do you like?” Taemin said while looking up in the menu.

“Ummm…” While Naeun is deciding what to order, she’s hearing the girls from behind talking about Taemin, even though they are whispering, but still normal people can easily h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter