Gogi Lover

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate her. I hate her. I hate her!” Jongin shouted and slammed the door. Taemin and Kwonho looked surprised and stops eating their breakfast, an instant ramen.

“Yah! Don’t ruin the door. It’s not ours! You’ll pay!” Kwonho shouted.

“What did she do this time?” Taemin asked and continues to eat.

“She wants me to fetch her in school! Then after that she said that she’ll go shopping. She wants me to carry her bags!  She said that I owe her for inviting her. I should have not invited her in the club! Guys, I’m going to be a slave. Krystal is killing me!” Jongin cries without tears and pulls Taemin's sleeve.

“You’re overreacting!” Taemin slaps Jongin in his head with a magazine.

“You always say that you hate her but in fact you like her. You’re both idiots. So elementary.” Taemin stands in his seat and places his empty bowl in the sink.

“It’s because she’s… she’s dragging me to hell.” Jongin left the dining area like a pissed elementary boy.

“Take a bath before Krystal makes fun of you.” Taemin teased Jongin. He drinks water, gulps then smirks.

Kwonho opens their refrigerator and he only sees water, three apples, two packs of banana milk, one pack of strawberry milk, and one frozen chicken.

“Taemin-ah we need to go to the grocery.”

 

>< 

 

Naeun went to the mall in Cheongdam to buy presents since Christmas is getting nearer. Hayoung, her co teacher, tag along.

“What’s with the couple stuff?” Naeun wondered. Hayoung’s shopping basket contains two beanies and two scarfs.

“Namjoo unnie haven’t told you? I got a boyfriend. His name is Dongwoon. He’s a branch manager.” Hayoung said in a shy tone.

“No, she never told me. Well, congratulations. I’m happy for you.” Naeun gave Hayoung a hug and pats her back.

“Thanks. You should get one too unnie. You’re pretty, smart, and kind. You’re every man’s dream.”

“I’m not. Besides, time will come, time will tell. Maybe the guy for me is just there; maybe it’s just.. not the right time to see each other now. I’ll get one too don’t worry.” Naeun pats Hayoung shoulder.

“Anyway, I’m so hungry. Let’s finish this already so we can eat. I don’t want to eat here in the mall.”

“Let me take you to my favourite eating place, then.”

 

>< 

 

Taemin and Kwonho paid their groceries in the cashier. They bought canned goods, fruits, vegetables, kimchi, rice grains, etc. They placed their grocery shopping in the back of Taemin’s car. A 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor in white.

“Good thing your car has been repaired.” Kwonho said to Taemin while he fixes their shopping bags.

“That’s right, I don’t want to take train or bus while carrying this bunch of groceries. Good thing the company repaired it well.”

“But Taemin-ah. Why we didn’t buy meat? It’s your favourite.”

“There’s this meat shop that I always hangout since middle school. They also have a restaurant. We will buy meat there and we’ll eat there too.” Taemin winks.

Taemin studied in Cheongdam middle school. He always drops by at the meat shop that also serves lunch and dinner. He made friends with the owner’s son named Jinki. Taemin can eat five servings of meat in just one seat whenever he visited.

Taemin parks his car on the side of the street. He opens the driver’s seat and left the car along with Kwonho. They open the door and the smell of beef greets them. The staff bowed to them and took them to their table. The two boys seated in criss-crossed style and is facing each other.

Suddenly the guy with a very cute face appeared. He smiled widely almost you can’t even see his eyes. He’s wearing an apron and holds a small notebook.

“Taemin-ah!” He suddenly hugs Taemin.

“Jinki hyung. I thought you’ll never remember me.”

“I’m not that old to not remember you. What’s with the visit?”

“Anyway, this is Kwonho my friend and roommate.” Kwonho and Jinki bowed to each other and smiled.

“We just came from grocery shopping. We’re going to eat here and we're going to buy meat at the shop” Taemin explained.

“Sure then, is your order still the same?” Jinki asked.

“Yup. Kwonho what about you?”  Taemin turn his head to Kwonho.

“Three servings of Sirloin. One bowl of rice.” Kwonho said in very shy tone.

“Ok, please wait.” While Taemin and Kwonho wait, another two customers occupied the table behind Taemin. While humming, Taemin suddenly stops and frowns.

That scent again...

The picture of that innocently beautiful woman appeared in his mind. The scent of a sunny, happy morning.

“Taemin-ah. You ok?” Kwonho waved his hand in front of Taemin to wake his senses. Taemin nods to show that he’s ok. He moved his eyes side to side without moving his head. He does this to know if the woman who’s sitting behind her is the same woman in the bus last time. The woman that made his heart palpitates.

“Can I take your order?” The staff went to the new customers behind Taemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter