Similarity

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin called Naeun’s number twice but she’s still not responding. He bit his lips and threw his phone in the couch. He placed both of his hand on his waist and sat.

“Why she’s not answering? Is her phone is in silent mode?” He sighed. Suddenly a boyish visitor came in.

“Taemin!” She waved her hand and sat beside Taemin.

“Oh, what’s up? DJ Llama! Don’t tell me you’re going to work here too?”

“No. I’ll be at The Sinners next week. But my friend, she’s going to work with you here.”

“Is she here already?”

“Not yet but she’ll be here soon. She was discovered by the owner of Tonic in Hongdae. This is her first time to be a DJ in a different club so take care of her. Arasso?”

“Sure.” Taemin smiled at her and then she left. Taemin wets his lips and grabs his phone again.

Is something happened with Naeun?

 

>< 

 

“Aisssshhhh….. As much as I want to answer you, but I can’t… ok? So don’t call anymore...Jeez…Birthday girl got my bag.” The mysterious guy said.

He placed the phone back in the bag, ignoring the calls of ‘Meong-cheong-ee’. It finally stopped after five minutes. When he reached the repair shop, a loud sound welcomes him..

“Yah! Chincha!” The owner yell.

“Please.. have some manners Woohyun-ah..” The guy said.

“Manners? Don’t you even know what manners are?”

“I know, I know.”

“What did I tell you? You know I have a life too, right? I want to close this shop since it’s already evening.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that, my bag….”

“I don’t care about your bag!... Anyway, I changed some parts in your bike. You can check it yourself in the garage. Here’s your key.”

The guys accepted it and they both went to the garage. Woohyun opened it and the 2012 Black Honda CB125r motorcycle appeared handsomely to them.

“Nothing’s changed.” The guy said.

“I only did what you told to me. I wanted to put designs but you said that I should only change the brake and lights..” Woohyun said.

“Thanks.” He patted Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Wait, when will you move out?”

“Next week. I just talked to the owner.”

“Kibum and I will visit you there.”

“Bring some food.”

“We’ll bring Soju, instead. Anyway, I’m going.”

“Thanks again.”

 

>< 

 

Naeun changed her clothes. All black from head to toe. While she’s putting some make up in her eyes an RnB ringing tone plays.

“Hm? Where is it coming from?” She went to the living room and grabbed the shoulder bag. Opened it and found some photographic films and one camera lens. She took the phone and it already stopped ringing.

“Otokke… This isn’t my bag… Son Naeun you stupid.” She said and sighed.

“How am I going to get it? I need to get my bag now…” She buried her face in her palms and pulled her hair. Then after that she suddenly thought of something.

“Ah!” She clapped and grabs the phone and dialled her number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

>< 

 

The mysterious guy kept looking at his watch while taking a sip from his frappe coffee. Most of the women are looking at him. He is tall and very charming and has gentle features. Somewhat mysterious that’s why others are getting hook.

Suddenly the person that he’s been waiting appeared.

“Wow.. you’re so fast..” He said sarcastically.

“It’s really traffic, anyway where’s my bag?” She said.

“Why don’t you take a seat?”

“I’m in a hurry.”

He handed her the bag and she immediately took it.

“Here’s yours.” She said.

“Thanks.”

“I’m sorry for taking your bag unknowingly. Anyway, thank you.”

“Ok.” He nodded.

She immediately left and went to the bus stop beside the café house. She crossed her arms and patiently waits to the bus.

“You’re in a hurry, right?”

She turned her head and found the mysterious guy standing beside her.

“It’s rush hour. Buses are almost full, like sardines, while most of the cabs are all occupied. Even if you took a cab or bus… traffic is traffic.” He said.

She still shuts and turned her cheek somewhere else.

“If you want I can take you there with my bike.” He offered.

She quickly looks at him and frowns.

“Hey… I’m not hitting on you.. I know you have a loving boyfriend who greeted you through newspaper… I just wanted to help you….that’s all.” He explained.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she answered it quickly.

“Yeoboseyo? Oppa..”

“Naeun-ah I’ve been trying to call you.  What happened? Is there something wrong..?” The caller said.

“Ani.. something came up… well.. I’ll tell you later..” She said.

“Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?”

“Ani.. you don’t have to..I’m on my way..”

“Ok…I’ll wait for you.. bye.”

“Bye.” The conversation ended.

The mysterious guy turned.

“Wait.” She said.

“Is it safe to ride?” She asked without looking at him.

“Of course..” He smiled.

He took her to the parking lot in front of the café shop and he gave her a helmet.

“Wear this.” He said.

“Thanks.” She accepts it and quickly wears the helmet. He noticed that she’s having a hard time wearing it. He chuckled and took the helmet in her hands.

“Let me.” He said.

“No.” she steals the helmet in his hands and tries again.

“You don’t know how to wear it.”

“I can do it.”

She’s stubborn..

After she successfully inserts the helmet, he sat in the motorcycle first and wore his helmet then she followed. She held the sides of his jacket and placed her feet on the foot pegs.

“Son Naeun-sshi… hold my waist not my jacket.” He said. She slowly touched his waists and she held it slightly.

“Like this?” She said.

“You have to hug me... Tighter.”

“Hug you?”

“Yeah.. like.. back hug?”

“Back hug? But…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter