Tension

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you...but just call me Francesco.” Taemin smiled at the female DJ and then he left her. Her eyes followed him until he disappeared in the crowd of clubbers.

He smiled at me… Taemin-sshi smiled at me..

She raised her hand and placed it on her chest. She heard the dugeun-dugeun sound. It was beating like a jungle drum.

I wish… he noticed me…

“It’s your turn.” The resident host said to her but she’s still staring into space.

I wonder when will he comeback.

“Yah!......Bang Minah-shi!” He yelled and she jumped in surprise.

“De?”

“It’s your turn..”

“I’m sorry.” She bowed and left him.

 

>< 

 

The guy was still staring in her eyes. He looked away and turned back to her. He gulped and began to fix his hair.

“Why are you here?” Naeun said and she blinked her eyes twice.

“Well… my friends.. they invited me here.” He answered and gave her a slight smile.

“Ah…” She nodded.

“You.. why are you alone?”

“Hm?”

When he was about to repeat his question DJ Francesco suddenly appeared behind Naeun.

“Naeun-ah..” Taemin said but he’s looking at the guy.

“O..oppa.” Naeun turned her head and looks at him.

“Who is he?” Taemin asked. As Naeun was about to answer him, suddenly Eunji, Suho, Minho, Jinri, Krystal, Jongin and Kwonho who arrived without his girlfriend, appeared beside them.

“Naeun-ah!” Eunji said and she gave her a hug.

“Taemin are you finished?” Suho asked.

“Yeah.. but I’ll be back soon..”

“And…Who is this charming guy? Hmm?” Eunji pointed to the mysterious guy.

Not bad... he’s really handsome Jinri nodded.

He’s kinda weird looking… but charming Krystal thought.

“Kim Myungsoo.” The mysterious guy answered and he slightly smiled at them.

“Oh.. So you know each other? You know Naeun? I saw you talking to her.” Eunji asked.

This is bad.. really bad.. Naeun gulped and she looks down. Myungsoo took a quick look at Naeun then he turned to Eunji.

“Well.. it’s a…. long funny story.. haha” He smiled and nodded.

“Can I hear that long funny story?” Taemin suddenly said while seriously looking at the guy.

I sense a dark aura…. Krystal thought.

Taeminnie is attacking! Kwonho chukled.

What the! It’s interesting! Jongin covered his mouth.

Francesco is burning…. Burning with curiosity… Jinri thought.

Oh… I wonder what’s that story… Minho thought.

“Well.. we—” Myungsoo couldn’t say what he wants to say. He can’t help but to make a glance at Naeun. Taemin was looking seriously in his eyes.

“What?” Taemin said. Eunji and the others were turning their heads back and forth to Taemin and Myungsoo. Wondering what will happen to them.

Suddenly Jinki appeared and patted Taemin’s back.

“Taemin!”

“Oh.. Hyung.” He turned.

Not now! Krystal frowned.

Great… cliff-hanger.. Kwonho and Jongin pouted.

“Why are you all here? Is this the second celebration of Naeunnie’s birthday?” Jinki cheerfully said.

“Ani.. we’re just visiting him.” Naeun smiled at him.

“Wah! Why are you here?” Jinki went beside Myungsoo.

“You know him?” Taemin asked.

“Yes. He’s one of the best photographers in Seoul. My mom really like his pictures. We even went to his photo exhibit.”

“Ahh…” Taemin nodded slightly.

Photographer versus DJ… Kwonho said.

The battle starts… Jongin curled his lips.

“Why don’t we all take a seat? We’ve been standing here..” Eunji said.

“I reserved a place for all of us. Let’s go.” Suho said.

As they were about to leave the bar Eunji grabs Myungsoo’s arm.

“Come with us.” She said.

“But..”

“Come with us, we don’t bite.”

“It’s ok, I insist. Jinki hyung knows you.. and I think even Naeunnie.” Suho smiled at him.

Myungsoo agreed and he followed them. Naeun can’t help but to give him a look. Worrying what can happen to them once they discovered that funny, long story. Especially Taemin,

This is really bad… What am I gonna do?  She looks away and closes her eyes.

“Are you ok?” Taemin stopped her.

“Yeah..”

“Are your eyes following him?” He suddenly asked.

“What?”

“Is there something I should know?........can you tell me that long, funny story?” He said. She gulped and looks at him.

“Well….We met in the bus… and I mistakenly took his bag.”

“You took his bag?”

“Because we have… the same bag. I thought it was mine…. And then I used his phone to call my phone so that I can get my bag as soon as possible.”

“And why is he here? Did you two meet here to get your bag?”

“No. He said that his friends invited him here.”

Taemin just nodded while biting his lower lip.

“Are you…. Mad?” She asked.

“…No… I just want to know that long, funny story.”

“Right..” she gulped and held his hand and they went to the reserved room.

 

>< 

 

Taemin and Naeun came to the room and they sat beside Jinri and Minho. They ordered nachos, chicken wings and some low-alcoholic drinks.

Taemin laid his back when he sat, resting his one foot over the thigh of the other and places his arm around Naeun’s shoulder.

Naeun doesn’t feel comfortable as long as Myungsoo is there. Sitting across to them. She doesn’t even care about how everyone is busy telling their traffic stories.

“The traffic was awesome. Krystal was puking bad words for thirty minutes. Bull. ing . Damn. Hey . And so on and so forth” Jongin said.

“She swore like there’s no tomorrow!” Kwonho laughed.

“Bad Krystal!” Jinki laughed and Krystal threw him one nacho chip.

“Because I really hate it! Jongin, should drive my car after this.” Krystal pouted.

“Oh.. it will be a road to heaven.” Taemin said and they laugh.

“Yah! I know how to drive!” Jongin frowned.

“Jinri too… she swore to the cab driver. Poor cab driver…” Minho said and took a chicken wing.

“If I didn’t do it we will not be here, maybe we’re still stuck there like hell!” Jinri said.

“Eunji was different. She opened the window and yelled the car in front. She swore to the driver… and it was an old man.” Suho said.

“Because he’s not moving when it’s already GO!” Eunji explained.

“You should take the new alternative route. I went there to avoid traffic. It’s near here just take the left corner.” Myungsoo butts in.

“Oh really? Then we’re going to take that route later.” Suho said.

“Anyway, come to think of it, how did you avoid the traffic Naeun-ah?”

“Well… Ah! My phone is ringing, I need to take this call. Excuse me.” Naeun left the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter