Geumsappa

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Naeun wake up! It’s five in the morning.” Eunji quickly pulls the thick blanket that covered Naeun’s body like a pupa.

“Unnie, it’s so cold.”

“Maybe the heater’s not working. Anyway, wake up! Your brats will cry like a river if you didn’t come.” Eunji took a sip in her coffee and went out of her room along with Naeun.

Eunji and Naeun lived in the same apartment. Eunji is Naeun’s childhood friend. When Naeun’s parents moved out in Seoul to Incheon, Eunji offered Naeun her place to stay in Seoul since her apartment is near to the kindergarten school where Naeun is teaching.

Eunji sat like a boss while reading the newspaper. She prepared bread and soup for their breakfast. While she drinks her coffee, Eunji suddenly choked.

“Aissshh.” Eunji quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped her sweater.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Naeun just got out of the bathroom.

“Nothing, it’s just my article got edited too much. I wrote it like hell and it only got one-eighth of the page. That fat stinky ajumma! She’s really getting on my nerves. If it’s not for the big salary I will get out of that ing building already!” Eunji pointing her ring finger upwards and clenched her fist in anger and bang it in the table.

“Calm down. Christmas is approaching. You shouldn’t be like that and the day just only started.” Naeun took a sip in her coffee.

“My heart isn’t big as yours Naeun. That attitude of yours, you always understand, saying it’s ok.  But the truth is that you just want to escape from the obstacles. You’re not really ok. And I’m telling you! I’m not really ok working with that stinky fat woman. I’ve been telling this to my mates. I swear.”

“You know me too well.”

“We’ve been friends for so long darling. What do you expect from me? You are like my baby sister.”

“Thanks Eunji unnie.”

“Anyway, what’s with the two paper bags?”

“Christmas decors.”

“Oh, so you’re decorating already?”

“The kids want to decorate the room beautifully, since last year their former teacher only puts up a Santa head in their front door. I’m bringing them a mini Christmas tree.”

“You love those brats too much.”

“I know, you love babies.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Babies. Innocent and pure. Kids are brats. They’re like little devils nowadays.”

“No they’re not. Anyway. I need to catch the bus. See you soon.”

 

>< 

“Yah Lee Taemin! Get your off of your bed! Your brother keeps calling! All of our phones have been ringing a thousand times because of him! Answer him now!” Jongin pulled off Taemin’s blanket, but the guy who only wore boxers every time he sleeps pretends to be earless.

“If you keep on doing that, I will send your number to all the girls that we met since last month. You know they love to play with you… You know I never joke.” Kwonho said that magic words. He knows Taemin hates to be bothered. It doesn’t mean that he hates girls. It’s just that he’s too shy to talk to them.

He’s been friends with Jongin and Kwonho for years and almost all of his life he only hangs out with guys. Since his face is blessed and him being a popular DJ at any high-end clubs, adding up his dancing skills to the point some of them nicknamed him “The Dancing Machine”, girls couldn’t control themselves but to fall for him easily. They will touch him left and right, up and down, and the worst on his private parts. That’s why Taemin had some trauma and promise to himself that he’ll talk only to a girl only if the girl doesn’t have any interest in him.

“Where’s my phone?” Taemin quickly get off his bed.

“Good morning indeed!” Kwonho widened his smile and Taemin paid it with a fake pissed-off looking smile.

“What is it? Speak fast I only slept for two hours.” Taemin answered the phone that have been ringing non-stop.

“It’s your Taesun hyung show some respect. Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter