Two Different Worlds

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning miss Naeun!” The guard bowed to her and made a smile showing his full white teeth.

Naeun entered Shining Star Kindergarten two years ago. It is a big kindergarten school in Seoul. She teaches music and arts. She befriends two other co teacher named Namjoo, who teaches physical education, and Hayoung, who teaches math.

“Good morning.” Naeun smiled and quickly went inside. She peeks in her class named Sunshine Yellow. She saw the five early birds laughing and giggling.

Naeun opens the faculty door and puts her things in her table. Namjoo appeared in front of her.

“What did you bring? Christmas tree?”

“Mini Christmas tree, Christmas balls, mini Christmas lanterns…”

“So many. If I were you I wouldn’t be able to bring that. I only bring Christmas balls, mini lanterns and one Santa head for their front door.”

“Christmas is their favourite season, so did I. I like Christmas more than my birthday.” Naeun talks while fixing her things.

“Enough unnie. Hayoung brought one lantern and a two-meter garland. Since Christmas is approaching, I wonder if I can get a boyfriend…” Namjoo holds her cheeks with her two hands, looks up and sighed. Like a girl dreaming something.

“Be a good teacher first. Anyway, Eunji unnie invited me on the 24th. She told me to bring the two of you.”

“Last year I spent Christmas with my family, now I will spend Christmas with my friends. What a joke.”

“That’s so mean!” Naeun frowned.

“So where will she take us then?”

“She said to the place where adults like me need to experience sometimes.”

“Sounds fun. Can’t wait.” Namjoo winked.

>< 

Taemin rushed to Suho’s café house. The structure is so manly. Dark wood floors, Chocolate coloured walls with a touch of metal. He opened the door and the smell of coffee bean greets him. The waitress appeared with a smile.

“Annyeong-haseyo.” She bowed.

“Where’s Suho hyung?

“Ah..Boss?...Upstairs.” the waitress pointed upward with his finger.

“Thanks, ah… one Americano.” Taemin ordered and went ahead.

“Ok.”

Taemin saw Suho checking files in the corner.

Suho is the big hyung of Taemin, Jongin and Kwonho. The three looked up to him very much. They respect him so much to the point where they treated him like a dad. Whenever they have problems, Suho was there, comforting them. Cheering them up.

“Hyung!” Taemin greeted.

“What’s up!” Suho stands in his seat and made a brother-like handshake to Taemin.

“I just told you, not fine.” Taemin shakes his head and sits, so is Suho.

“How much then?” The waitress appeared suddenly and placed the americano in the table and bowed.

“We need 350,000 won.”

“It’s not that much.” Suho grabbed his wallet, let out the money and gave it to Taemin.

“You’re the best. We’ll pay you back next month.” Taemin took a sip in his coffee.

“We’re friends. If you need anything I’m here.” Suho tapped his shoulders.

“I’ll be at the Galaxy Studio for the whole month.” Galaxy Studio is one of the most top nightclubs in Seoul.

“Last time you’re at The Sinners. So proud of you.” The Sinners is the nightclub that Taemin used to work as a DJ.

“Thanks.”

“Those high-end nightclubs are getting a lot of attention because of you. You’re really great in DJ-ing. I’ll make time to visit. They sure love Francesco.”

“They only like me because other than DJ-ing, I also dance.”

“You’re right. Send my regards to those two.”

“Sure will.” Taemin smiled.

>< 

 

“The bell rang!” The kid shouted and everyone giggles. Since the class ends it’s time to decorate the room.

“Alright, alright, please put your things inside your bag. Those who brought Christmas decors will be much appreciated.” Naeun smiled to them and fixed her things. 

“Aren’t we going to start pretty teacher?” The little boy wondered.

“We will darling as long as your things are already fixed.” Naeun helps her students clean the classroom.

“Did you bring Christmas tree?” said the little girl with a pink ribbon in her hair.

“I did.” Naeun smiled without showing her teeth.

After ten minutes.

“We’re all finished pretty teacher!”

“Then let’s start!”

Naeun and the students decorate the Sunshine Yellow class. Others brought Christmas lanterns, Christmas balls, garlands and mini santa heads. While decorating, they sang Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer.

 

>< 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter