Roommate

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin and Jongin are talking to someone on their phone while holding a piece of paper in their hand. They are like pleasing someone on the phone.

“Kamsahamnida. I understand, yes. Thank you.” Taemin said to the person on the line then throws his phone in the couch. He wipes his face with his hands and sighs.

“Kamsahamnida ajussi!” Jongin said and he sat beside Taemin.

“How is it? Did he give you discount?” Taemin asks.

“Yeah, but only ten percent. You?”

“They did and it’s thirty percent that’s why I accepted it.” Taemin wets his lips and stands to drink some water.

“Why is he taking so long? It’s been two hours since he left. The shop is not that far.” Jongin said.

“Maybe the line is long.”

Suddenly, Kwonho enters the house and look so tired. He steals Taemin’s water and drinks to it.

“What’s taking you so long?” Jongin asks.

“The line is kinda long. Taemin’s order is too much to handle. Anyway, it’s mission accomplished. What about the two of you?” Kwonho said and he sat in the couch cooling himself using his shirt.

“Mission accomplished of course.” Jongin proudly said.

“You owe us big time, Taemin. The next time I’ll prepare something I need your full support too.” Kwonho said.

“Of course.  What do you think of me? Now everything is ready….I can’t wait.” Taemin said.

“You’re phone is ringing.” Kwonho said to Taemin when he found his phone in the couch.

“Yeoboseyo?” Taemin answers.

“Oppa..”

“Oh, Naeun-ah wae?” Taemin looks at Kwonho and Jongin with wide eyes and he’s smiling.

“Eunji unnie said that she can’t contact Suho oppa, can you please say to him that Eunji unnie will not be taking the same flight with us?”

“Same flight? With us?” Taemin’s smiling face faded. Kwonho and Jongin jumped from their seats and they quickly went to their room.

Because they are busy preparing something, they immediately forgot that they have a flight tonight going to Jeju. Taemin hit his head twice with his wrist and exhales.

“De, we’re going to Jeju-do tonight, right?” Naeun said.

“Ah… de, I will tell him. Naeun-ah, I need to pack some other things, ok?... Bye!” Taemin ended the conversation and he quickly went to his room.

“How can we forget It’s tonight!!!” They yelled.

 

>< 

 

 

Naeun is still packing some things from her bag. She putted shirts, jeans, towels, socks, travel wash kit that have all the essentials, and lastly her underwear.

“Naeun-ah, can I borrow your hairdryer?” Jinri ask. She just took a shower and is now drying her hair using her towel.

“Hm?” Naeun said as she didn’t hear her. Busy about packing her things.

“Can I borrow your hairdryer?”

“Oh. Sure.”

“Thanks. I wonder what will happen to us there.”

“De. I can’t remember the last time I went to Jeju, I think it was summer.” Naeun bit het lip.

“Have you prepared yourself?” Jinri suddenly asks. Naeun quickly turned her head to her.

“Prepared myself? For what?”

“About you and Taemin.”

“Like what?” Naeun narrowed her eyes to Jinri. Jinri smiled at her and sat beside her bag. She grabs the sleepwear of Naeun that has teddy bear and Pucca print on it.

“This sleepwear. You’re going to wear this sleepwear?” Jinri said.

“Yeah. Wae? it doesn’t look nice?” Naeun said. Jinri smiled at her and grab a pair of underwear.

“No, it's really cute, even you're underwear. Bears and bunnies” Jinri said.

“Thank you.”

“But wearing those will not make him think about… IT?” Jinri suddenly said.

“IT? You mean……….” Naeun widened her eyes and Jinri slowly nods at her.

“Yeah… IT…” Jinri said and she smirks.

“Jinri-ah…” Naeun fake a smile thinking she can’t believe she’s hearing it now.

“You and Taemin are both adults. Talking about IT is normal and natural.” Jinri said.

“But Jinri-ah…I don’t think it will happen….Taemin oppa said….. that we’re going to take it slow…and I believe doing IT without marriage is a sin.”

“Ok, if that’s what you believe. But, Naeun-ah… It is Jeju island that we’re talking about. Number one honeymoon destination in South Korea…”

“But, I didn’t even think that we’re going to sleep on the same bed. I’m thinking about sleeping with you, with Eunji unnie, Krystal and Kwonho’s girlfriend.” Naeun defends.

“It’s not a school trip Naeun-ah. But, you’re right, if Suho-sshi’s villa doesn’t have enough rooms, then we’re going to end up sleeping all together, dividing it for men and women.”

“Yeah…”

“But even though that he’s not going to do it, sleeping beside your boyfriend, sure is nice. Right? I hope I can sleep beside Keroro….”

I suddenly become so nervous…. Naeun gulped.

 

>< 

 

All of them were picked up in Suho’s restaurant by a van. They reached Gimpo airport at exactly seven in the evening for an eight thirty pm flight.

“Annyeong.” Jinri greeted Minho who just arrived with his manager. The manager quickly greeted them and left.

“Annyeong.” Minho smiled and bowed to Jinri.

“Minho-sshi. I’m glad you’re here. It’s really an honor that you accepted my invitation. Thank you very much.” Suho said and bowed to him.

“You don’t have to say that, I’m the one who should be thankful.”

After a few minutes the airline staff requested the passengers who are going to Jeju-do that they can now enter the plane. Taemin grabs Naeun’s bag so that she can only carry her body bag. Minho helps Jinri too, so is Kwonho in his girlfriend. But Krystal immediately gave her bag to Jongin who is just about to walk with the others.

“Carry it.” She said and quickly puts her black shade to cover her eyes.

“Why is it heavy? Did you bring your whole closet?! It’s just a two day three night vacation jeez!”

“Can you please stop complaining? Every guy here insisted to carry the girls bag.”

“Why not Suho hyung? Why is it always me?”

“Because you’re taller and muscular than him. Take it as a compliment. Arasso?”

“Arasso.” Jongin said without looking at her.

“Good.”

Kwonho and his girlfriend sat in front of Suho. Jongin and Krystal sat beside each other same line with Kwonho. Minho let Jinri to take the window seat and she gladly accepts. 

“Naeun-ah, do you want to take the window seat, even though there’s nothing to see outside since it’s evening.” Taemin said.

“Oh.. ah…De. Kamsahamnida.” Naeun shyly sits and fake a cough.

“Why you suddenly talking in formal?” Taemin said when he finished putting their baggage in the cabinet.

“Huh? Did I… did I say something?”

“Are you sick?” Taemin suddenly touches her forehead then her cheeks then her neck. It made her eyes widened and made her heart palpitate.

“Ani, ani.” She said and quickly peeks at the window.

Otokke, why is it like… every touch is killing me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter