First Night

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji offered to help the girls in the kitchen to prepare their first dinner in Suho's villa. Krystal and Kwonho’s girlfriend are both busy preparinrg the garlic chicken, then Jinri is busy cutting the pork ribs for the Galbijim.

Naeun on the other hand, is busy cutting potatoes and Asian pear in the dining table.  

“Naeun-ah, you want some help?” Taemin suddenly sat beside her.

“No, I can do this. If you’re hungry you can eat fruits.” Naeun said. Taemin grabs the food container in the center.

“I like cherry tomatoes.” Taemin immediately bites one cherry tomato.

“I like cherry tomatoes too.”

“Let’s eat cherry tomatoes first. I’ll put one on your mouth. Don’t worry my hands are clean.” Taemin said and he feeds Naeun. He also feeds himself.

“It’s sweet.”

“Hmmm… it’s really sweet. Let’s put cherry tomatoes in our mouth, but don’t chew it, let’s put until we really can’t put another one. Let’s bet.”

“You’ll lose. I have big mouth. I can put ten cherry tomatoes in my mouth. I already tried it with Hayoung and Namjoo.”

“Really? You became a hamster?”

“Kinda.” Naeun laugh.

“Then, let’s stop this. You always won when it comes to eating. I know you eat meat more than I do.” Taemin pouts.

“How did you know?” Naeun turned her head to him while smiling.

“When I saw you the second time at the meat restaurant, you ordered six servings of meat in one sitting!”

“Ah.. de. I always order six servings of meat. Meat is the best thing in the world.”

“Right!” Taemin’s cheekbones went up. While the two lovebirds are laughing and smiling at each other, Eunji suddenly appeared and sat beside Taemin.

“Aigoo!...... So! I heard you’ll be sleeping on the same room?” Eunji said while tilting her head to see them. Naeun quickly turned her head to Eunji and she just gave her a silent laugh and continues to cut some potatoes.

“Such a mood-breaker…” Taemin pouts.

“I’m just asking!” Eunji hits Taemin’s shoulder.

“Anyway Naeun-ah I need the vegetables now.” Eunji stretches her hand and grabs the basket.

“You’re just so shy Lee Taemin!” Eunji said and stands in her seat. Naeun went to kitchen to wash her hands then suddenly, Taemin called her, waving his hands.

“Naeun-ah, come here.”

“Hm?” Naeun sat beside him. Taemin notice that there is still some distance in their chairs.

“Sit close.” Taemin pulled Naeun’s chair and then he places his arms in the back rest of her chair and looks at her.

“Wae? What is it?” Naeun asks.

“Suho hyung bought beers, so I think we’re going to sleep late tonight. Don’t wait for me if you already feel sleepy.” Taemin said in a very low tone. He’s not whispering but he’s not speaking it in normal tone. Naeun just nods and blinks her eyes

“Just don’t drink too much…..huh?” She said while looking straight at him. Taemim’s eyes widened and then he buried his face in Naeun’s shoulder even covering his mouth using his hand.

“Oppa.. wae?” Naeun touches Taemin’s head. Taemin lifts his head then he smiles while looking at her. His cheekbones are too revealing. Then he suddenly covered his mouth using the back of his hand.

“Why are you smiling like that? Why are you suddenly became so shy?” Naeun said then she laughs silently on the side.

“It’s just…. I can’t express it, let me give you a hug.” Taemin hugs Naeun and then buried his face again in her shoulder.

“I really love your smell.” Taemin said.

Krystal and Jinri notices them when they finished their work in the kitchen. Krystal smiled and bit her lip. Jinri crosses her arms and sighs.

“I feel so jealous… I wish I can have that kind of relationship.” Jinri said. Krystal quickly turned her head to her.

“Then confess, since Valentine’s day is coming.” She suggested.

The girls start placing the dishes in the center in the long table. Taemin and Minho help them bringing the heavy dishes such as Galbijim. Naeun and Kwonho’s girlfriend are busy placing the plates, bowls and metal chopstick on each side. Jinri called the boys in the living room to eat.

Taemin and Naeun are on the same line with Jinri and Minho, while Jongin and Krystal are on the same line with Kwonho and his girlfriend. Suho and Eunji occupied the north and south position.

“Before we eat, I wanna thank you guys for coming. I think the reason why my businesses are all rising is because I have met you guys.” Suho said.

“So dramatic!” Kwonho said and they laugh.

“I’m  having a moment here! Ok, anyway, I know you guys want to eat now. Let’s dig in!”

“Let’s eat!”

“I hope these are edible.” Kwonho said.

“Then don’t eat it, oppa!” His girlfriend pouts.

“I’m just joking, I know you cooked it, jagiya. Even if it tasted like sand, I will still eat it!”

“Really?” She cheerfully smiled.

“So simple.” Jongin said  while looking at Kwonho and his girlfriend’s actions, then he took a bite of galbi.

“By the way, thanks for the seaweed soup. Even though my birthday already passed.” Jongin said without looking at Krystal.

“It’s a special seaweed soup since you’re the only one who has that. Anyway, you’re welcome.” Krystal made a quick smile at him.

“Naeun-ah, have you cooked for some other guy?” Taemin said without looking at Naeun.

“I did.”

“Chincharu? Who is it?” He quickly turned his head to her.

“Appa.” She said and took a bite of galbi. Taemin nods while smiling.

“And Eunji unnie’s co-worker. Yoon Doojoo oppa.” Naeun continues. Taemin drops his metal chopstick in his plate.

“Yoon Doojoon?”

“He’s the owner of the car that Eunji unnie borrowed on Christmas eve.” Naeun explained.

“Ahh.. Does he always see you?” Taemin said in kinda piss-off tone. Naeun sighs and took another galbi and she suddenly offers to feed Taemin.

“Eat.” She said.

“Why you suddenly want to feed me?” Taemin said and he eats the galbi.

“To make you feel better because you’re acting like you’re jealous.”

“I’m not jealous I’m just asking…......Feed me again.” Taemin said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter