Love

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun hides in her blanket like a little girl when she saw Taemin looking at her, smiling with visible cheekbones in his face. She rises up in the couch and he immediately sat beside her.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“You should be. I slept on the couch because you stink.” Naeun said while controlling the sides of because he doesn’t wanna smile at him.

“That’s harsh.”

“What did I tell you? I told you not to drink too much, right? But what did you do?” Naeun taps his thigh.

“That’s why I’m sorry.” Taemin holds her arm and pulls her closer

“…….ok, you’re forgiven..” Naeun bends her head and inserts a few strands of her hair onto her ear. Revealing the tiny  pink blush in her cheeks.

“Naeun-ah…”

“Hm?” Naeun quickly look at him.

“Did I…. ever tell you.. that your beauty makes me want to fall on my knees and pray?”

Naeun blinked twice and touches Taemin’s cheek with the back of her hand.

“Are you still drunk? Maybe I should make hot water with honey for your hangover.”

“I’m being serious here… but my head hurts a lot.” Taemin brushee his hair and the he pulled it tightly.

“I’ll go down, you stay here.” Naeun stands up but Taemin pulls her arms, forcing her to sit again.

“Do that later, we still haven’t had our private time..” Taemin wrapped his arms around Naeun’s waist and laid his head in her shoulder.

“But… but your head is aching…” Her heart suddenly beats fast. Taemin is being touchy.

He releases her and then she looks at him. Taemin is staring at her deeply. His eyes were like saying a thousand words. It blinked softly then he looked straight that’s when you feel like his eyes were like taking you to another universe. He slowly leans his head to her, she’s slightly pulling herself but she decided to close her eyes. As their lips were about to meet, a loud scream happened. Waking the whole house, even their senses.

“What’s that?” Naeun pulled away and turned her head. She took a quick look at Taemin, giving him a signal to check outside. She went out of the room first, then he followed.

Jongin is screaming in the room. He stopped after a few seconds and shuts the door.

“Why did he scream?” Taemin asked Krystal but he looked so pissed while talking at her.

“I don’t know! Maybe he’s embarrassed because I saw everything.”

“You saw everything?” Naeun narrowed her eyes on her.

“Well, not really, he just…. I mean…. He even took off his pants, but he’s still wearing his boxers. So don’t think of anything. I didn’t do anything. I just slept on the couch.” Krystal explained and then she gulps.

“Where’s everyone, are they all awake?” Naeun asked.

“Jinri and Kwonho’s girlfriend are preparing the tea for their hangover. Minho is in the living room. Eunji and Suho oppa hasn’t come out of their room, yet.”

“Let’s prepare the breakfast.” Naeun grabs Krystal arms and left Taemin.

“Ah- Naeun-ah..”  Taemin called her but he failed.

 

>< 

 

Everyone is eating their first breakfast in Jeju except for Eunji and Suho who are still in their room. They’re eating bread and filling it with strawberry jam or cheese. No one’s speaking. The boys are in daze. Staring off in space. Not even touching their food. Especially Jongin, who screamed the moment he woke up. He suddenly looks at Krystal who is eating beside him. Krystal gave him a glare.

“Can you please, stop acting like I did you? All I did was to slap your face. I should be the one who’s angry, you know?! ‘cause you’ve been trying to kiss me, for God’s sake!”

Jongin’s eyes widened and quickly looks at her.

“Did I…. Did I succeed?”

“If you succeeded, maybe you’re not sitting here, eating this Jeju breakfast. You’re now staying in the emergency room, fighting for your last life.” She said. Jongin pouts and starts to touch his food and bites.

“I’m….I’m really sorry for… bothering you.” Minho said without looking at Jinri. He felt so shy because of his actions last night. He stripped his clothes but thankful he left his pants. Just like Taemin.

“No, it’s ok.… It’s not like we’ll let you all sleep outside, dead drunk.” Jinri tilted her head while looking at him, giving him her sweet bright smile that matches the morning of Jeju.

“So, you saw everything..” Minho nods while looking at her.

“Just your upper body… and I kinda wiped your sweats… just that…. then I slept on the couch.” Jinri nervously said and bites her bread.

“Komawo.. Jinri-ah..”

After a few minutes, Eunji suddenly appeared and pulled a chair beside Jongin. She grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee.

“Where’s Suho oppa?” Krystal said.

“He’s…. he’s still in the room. He’ll be.. he’ll be here soon.” Eunji said while scratching the back of her ear.

“Oh.. ok. Eat your breakfast so that we can tour around after.” Krystal said.

“We’re not going to come. Suho said that you can use the van. We’re going to talk about something.” Eunji said.

“Oh… ok.”

Krystal, Taemin and Naeun are making an eyes contact regarding Eunji and Suho. They were like raising their eyebrows, shoulders, shaking their heads etc.

“Are we going to tour together? I’m planning to tour Jeju with my girlfriend only.” Kwonho said.

“If that’s what you like, yes of course. You can use taxi.” Krystal said.

“Naeun-ah, do you want to tour Jeju with just the two of us?” Taemin asked.

“Aren’t we going with everyone? I think it is still nice to tour with everyone since we all came here together.”

“O- Ok.. if that’s what you like..”

 

>< 

 

After they took a shower and changed outfit, all of them except Suho and Eunji left the villa and got in the car. Kwonho rented a cab to tour Jeju with his girlfriend. Taemin droves and stops at the famous cave in Jeju. Minho and Jinri quickly took a picture in the stairs, while Taemin and Jongin took a selca.

Krystal linked her arms to Naeun’s and talks to her.

“Do you think something happened between Suho oppa and Eunji?”

“I don’t know.”

“They have been so quiet since this morning. They still haven’t talk, even when we left the villa. You didn’t notice?”

“No..” Naeun shakes her head and Krystal releases her.

“Anyway, why are you here? You should have your own private time together. It is Jeju Island after all..” Krystal said.

Naeun looks at Taemin and he waves his hands to her. He’s standing beside Jongin and they took a picture together. She noticed that his smile when he took a picture doesn’t have happiness.  

 

Why am I suddenly feeling like this?..... it’s like.. I did push him….I should have agreed to him….. Naeun sighed.

 

“Let’s take a picture here in the cave! Jongin-ah, take us a picture! All girls!” Krystal, Jinri and Naeun poses at the stairs of the cave. Jongin, Taemin and Minho raise their cell phones and took them a picture.

“One, two, three KIMCHI!”

“KIMCHI!”

They took a lot of picture, girls turn, boys turn, couple pose etc. Naeun sees that Taemin is smiling but she thinks that there is something behind his smile. He was standing beside her during picture taking, even putting his arms in her shoulder. He was near but she felt like he was far.

Maybe Taemin oppa really wants to tour alone with me…

I’m going to tell him that we’re going to separate ourselves from them… Naeun decides.

“Guys, wait here I’ll just go to the toilet. Nature’s calling. Naeun-ah come with me. Jinri wanna come?” Krystal grabs Naeun.

“Ani. Minho oppa and I decided to see some scenery. You can tour without us.” Jinri said.

“We’re going first. See you at the villa.” Minho and Jinri bowed at them and they left.

“Oppa, wait for me, ok? I’ll tell you something.” Naeun said.

“Ok.” Taemin smiled and nodded at her. Krystal and Naeun left them and immediately went to the toilet.

Jongin’s eyes followed them and he sighs.

“I wish I do have a girlfriend on a day like this.” Jongin said without looking at Taemin.

“You do. Krystal is here right?”

“I’m serious, dude.” Jongin frowned.

“Me too. Why don’t you tell her? She likes you too. You’re both idiotic lovebirds, seriously.”

“You talk like it is easy to say it. It’s not like I can say directly to her like…. ‘Krystal Jung, I have special feelings for you. I like you’ Dude, she will laugh at me.”

Taemin laughs.

“She will really laugh. I even laugh. It’s really funny. Don’t say that. Jeez!” He said.

While Taemin is laughing with Jongin’s words, suddenly a woman from behind call Jongin.

“Jongin-ah? Kim Jongin?”

“Hm? Sekyung? Min Sekyung?!” Jongin narrowed his eyes and left Taemin.

“Yah! I thought I made a mistake. How are you?” A girl who is holding a dslr in her hands greeted him cheerfully. She even gave him a slight hug and pats Jongin’s back.

“I’m good. How are you? You’re still pretty and you still have that smart girl aura! Anyway………Taemin’s…. here.” Jongin said and bit his lip.

“Taemin?”

“Annyeong.” Taemin bowed at her and greeted her with smile. But he’s not showing his teeth.

“Ah..Annyeong….” Min Sekyung said while looking shy at him.

“It’s been so long.” Taemin said and he smiles.

“Right….You look…. more handsome and manly.”

“Thanks.”

“I can’t believe that after high school we would be meeting here in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter