See You Soon

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin is slowly opening the front door of his apartment. The lights are already turned off. He walks slowly, reaching his bedroom until the lights suddenly .

“Taemin-ah!” Jongin shouts. Taemin jumps as he was surprise seeing Kwonho and Jongin sitting in the couch and it looks like they are really waiting for him.

“You scared the hell out of me! Don’t surprise me like that!” Taemin sighs and frowns.

“We’re the ones who’s surprise!” Kwonho rises from his seat and went to Taemin.

“And why?” Taemin said.

“You’re going to Japan. Why you didn’t tell us?” Kwonho pointed to Taemin a rolled newspaper in his face.

“It’s just one month.”

“One month? That long? Why? Why are you going to Japan?” Jongin asks.

“Well, they told me that I’m going to have a city tour in Japan. It isn’t just me, they are going to gather the best DJ’s in Asia. And it happened to be me. I will represent Korea.” Taemin gulped without looking at the two.

“What the is that? What city tour? Taemin-ah..” Kwonho frowns.

“What are you? An idol? It’s like you’re having a concert.” Jongin frowns.

“Why are you acting like my girlfriends! You’re giving me a headache.” Taemin faces them. Kwonho and Jongin sighs. They feel lonely of course. They are always together. Even Taemin will come back, one month is one month. That’s too long.

“What about school?” Jongin asks.

“They already gave me permission.”

“What about Naeun-sshi? Did you already tell her?” Kwonho asks. Taemin sat in the couch and sighs.

“Nope. I don’t think she will panic the same as you do.”

“You’re right.” Kwonho and Jongin said.

“Well, good luck. They said that your ticket will be delivered in two days.” Jongin said.

“While I’m away, take care of her.”

“We will.” Kwonho and Jongin gave Taemin a brother’s fist-punched.

 

>< 

 

Eunji is busy cooking another stew in the kitchen while humming. Naeun is busy folding her clothes in the couch. It’s a regular New Year day for the two of them. Last year, Naeun visited her parents in Incheon but this time se prefer to be with Eunji. 

While there is a silent atmosphere in the house, Eunji’s ringing tone broke it just like that.

“Naeun-ah! Can you get my phone? I’m in the kitchen.”

Naeun rise up in her seat and went to the side table and grabs the phone.

“It’s Suho-sshi.” Naeun said. Naeun quickly went to the kitchen and gave the phone to Eunji.

“Suho? Hold this, keep stirring the stew.” Eunji gave the wooden spoon to Naeun and she began to stir the stew.

“Oppa, wae?” Eunji answers the call.

“I was wondering if you and Naeun are free tonight.” Suho asks.

“Well, we are.” Eunji nods.

“I’m going to throw a small party for Taemin in my apartment.”

“For Taemin?” Eunji turns her head to Naeun, Naeun pauses a little in stirring the stew as she heard Taemin’s name.

“Yes. He’s going to Japan for a city tour. He’s going to represent Korea as a DJ. He’ll be there for a month.”

“A month?”

“Yeah. Anyway, the boys will be here, Krystal and Kwonho’s girlfriend too. You and Naeun can come if you want.”

“Ahh… well, ok. Since we have nothing to do here.”

“I’ll see you two.” Suho ends and Eunji turns to Naeun and bites her lower lip.

“What did he say?” Naeun asks without looking to Eunji while stirring the stew.

“He said that he’s going to throw a party for Taemin.” Eunji said while looking at Naeun.

“For him?” Naeun immediately looks to her.

“He’s going to Japan and will stay there for a month. He was chosen to represent Korea as a DJ’s that’s why. ”

“A month…” Naeun wets her lips.

“Don’t worry, it’s just thirty days.” Eunji pats her shoulder as she sees Naeun is staring in to space again.

“I’m not worried.” Naeun shakes her head and looks to Eunji.

“Oh really? Then make yourself prettier. So that he’ll regret leaving you here.” Eunji smirks and continues to stir the stew. Naeun left the kitchen and continue to fold her clothes.

So he’s leaving…. One month.. that’s too long.. Naeun sighs.

 

>< 

 

While Taemin is busy packing his things in his room, he sees the couple picture of him and Naeun that captured by Kwonho during Christmas Eve. He smiled widely while looking at the picture and covers his mouth with the back of his hand. Like a shy little boy.

Taemin wets his lips and immediately left his room and barged in to Kwonho and Jongin’s bedroom.

“Kwonho, do you have an empty picture frame?” Taemin suddenly asks Kwonho who is lying in his bed while reading a book.

“What for?” Kwonho frowns.

“Don’t ask. Why are you always asking?!”

Kwonho rises from his bed and opens his small storage box on the side. He grabs the small picture frame and gave it to Taemin.

“Here. I received it from my classmate as an exchange gift. Why you suddenly want a picture frame?”

“Thanks Kwonho, you’re the best!”

Taemin quickly left Kwonho’s room and came back to his room. He immediately inserted the picture of him and Naeun in the picture frame and thank God it fits.

“Even though we are not going to see each other in a month Son Naeun, at least in this picture we are together.” Taemin said while smiling in the picture. He doesn’t know that Kwonho is standing in the door behind him.

“Aissshh… So cheesy! So you’re going to use the picture frame for your couple picture? What are you planning? Placing it beside your bed in Japan?”

Taemin turns to Kwonho.

“Wae? It’s not like I’m the only one who’s doing this. You have a collage picture of your girlfriend behind the door of your closet!”

“How did you know that? That’s my biggest secret!”

“Even Jongin who always says that he hates Krystal, he does have her high school picture inside his dictionary!”

“I didn’t know that. You! Stop invading our privacy!”

“Then stop teasing me!”

 

>< 

Eunji took a cab from her apartment to Suho’s apartment. She arrived safely at the building and was really amazed by the place. She went to the lobby and calls Suho to pick her up. Suho immediately went down and they both took the elevator.

Eunji enters the apartment and it is really beautiful, manly, and well-organized. It has white walls and black and grey-coloured furnitures. She sees Kwonho and Kwonho’s girlfriend sitting in the couch. Jongin is busy pouring a wine in his glass while Taemin is standing beside the glass window staring outside.

“Happy New Year!” Eunji greeted them cheerfully.

“Happy New Year!” Kwonho and Kwonho’s girlfriend said. They rise from their se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter