V

D.O & Hiyomi

"H-hey.. You okay there?" he said.

 

Yes.. Of course it was him. Do Kyungsoo. "You okay?" he asked again when I didn't answer. He didn't help to pull me up, instead he bent down and started to put his hands at the small of my back, while his other hand held my elbow and gave me a light push so that I could stand up properly. I was so near to him I could even inhale his Tam Dao smell, that woody intoxicating smell only he could pull off, I swear. "Slowly.." he softly uttered, instructing me to get up carefully, like I broke a bone from that fall.

Wow.

Is this - - Could this be the end of the era when he was always cruel to me, saying bad things to me, and all those ty stuff. After one date, is he going to be nice to me, like this, forever? I cannot lie. I love this treatment from him. I could be addicted to this version of Do Kyungsoo. This side of DO Kyungsoo is as addictive as vanilla. I want more and more of it. I could live like this forever. Wait - - what am I saying.

After I patted my own , making sure the outfit was not dirty or torn, I glanced to him only to see he was slightly smiling looking at me.

"What? Is there something wrong with my outfit? Or is my hair all over the place? I'm gonna get scolded by the stylist noona," I was concerned and felt my hair to see if any hair extensions came off. I did fell down and I could have messed up the make up and what not.

"I asked if YOU were okay, not the clothes. Pabo girl.. at least answer me.." he snickered, putting his hands into his pockets, not aware of how cool and hot he looks just by doing that.

"Me? I- - I guess I'm fine.." My heart suddenly fluttered by what he just said. I must be dreaming. A few days ago, Do Kyungsoo would probably laugh his off if he had seen me falling down like that, making me feel like a complete loser, a complete failure. I swear he would, but none of that was happening. "Ahh maja. I have to pay you.." I suddenly remembered what I had to do. The pretzels money he asked for. I reached into my pocket and took out a 5000won note. All he did was tch-ed me and smirked.

What? I thought he asked me to pay the damn money? What's with the reaction? What does he want this time? I asked him what's wrong and why he wasn't taking the note.

"Did I say I wanted money? I never said I wanted money," he smirked again, shaking his head and now folding his arms, refusing to take the money. The look on his perfect devious face was like he had an agenda going on.

Okay. I take back all the good things I said about this guy. He is irritating me. What else do you want Do Kyungsoo?!

"Pretzels.. Pay me back with pretzels.." he grinned, making his lips form into one straight line, and I feel like I want to slap his face there and then. Pretzels?! ing pretzels? Like - -  now? Just take the money! Why are you making this hard for me?! Now where the heck do I find pretzels at this time?!

As much as there was storm raging in my head and the urge to whack him is very strong, I just pouted and said, "Wae? Just take the money, Do Kyungsoo.." unconciously saying his full name and slightly shoving the 5000won towards him.

He took one look at the money and then moved his eyes to meet mine. There was a slight hint of frustration across his face.

"I thought we agreed you'd call me oppa? Hmm?" he raised his brows and added, "I just thought - - I want to have what I gave you that day. So I gave you pretzels that day, now - - you'll give me pretzels too. Isn't that fair?" he said, making him sound smart like a teenager explaining his Science project.

Yes, Do Kyungsoo. Very much logic you have there, I sarcastically commented in my mind.

"EXO in fifteen!!". We suddenly heard the cry of the stage manager, signaling that EXO will soon be on stage.

"Okay I have to go now. Oh. I forgot one thing. I like the cheesy dip, okay?" he smirked before he patted my cheeks and walked away, ignoring how big my eyes were glaring at him, burning, fuming. Do Kyungsoo!!

 

 

The music show have ended. And as usual, we didn't win, of course. When will we be able to win over EXO, I never know.. I was sitting quietly in the van on our way back to the dorm. I overheard Sa Rang eonnie telling Suri eonnie, "I'm worried, Suri.. Hiyominnie isn't taking the lose well this time," she said, comparing me to the time when we were always a step behind EXO and how that wouldn't impact me. I just verbally voice out that I'm frustrated, but never acted like it though.. 

It was 7 in the evening and, well yes. I did look like a depressed wife, staring out the window like that, but not because we lost. Well yeah, it was a sad thing to lose to the inki EXO group, but what I'm actually thinking about is that, why is that D.O acting weird and wanted pretzels.. It was running through my mind. Why didn't he just take the money. And I have to admit to one thing though, he wasn't as mean as he used to be. No deadly evil stares or glares. No cruel word threats. Could he really - - like me? Just like Cindy eonnie said? I can't tell.

I was in deep thoughts because for me, this situation is all messed up. I hated his guts before this, but after spending one whole day with him, I hate myself for easily softening up to him to the point I could actually like this guy. And to make things worst, the notion of him liking me was instilled by the make up eonnie and also Cindy eonnie, saying that she feels that he likes me too. If I had a Facebook account, my relationship status would be : Complicated.

As we passed the second traffic light heading towards our dorm, I overheard Sa Rang eonnie on the phone. "Neh manager.. I'll tell her. Umm.. I don't know.." she said and turned around to look at me as my eyes rounded and wondered if she was referring to me. "Yeah but sure she'll do okay. But does it have to be now? Ne.. Oh, for K-Chart Show on SBS tomorrow? Ne ne, manager. Okay. bye," she said and hung up. "Head to SM please, ahjuhssi." eonnie instructed the driver politely to make a turn to the SM Building in Gangnam Gu.

"Mwo? S - - SM?" I exclaimed. "What's happening eonnie?" I scooted to get close to her who was sitting at the middle row of the van.

Oh. No.

Oh no no.. Now what? I recognise that look in eonnies eye. She did mention SM just now, didn't she?