First Love

D.O & Hiyomi

Oh. Ohh Do Kyungsoo.. 

 

I honestly don't care if you are shorter than the rest, it's just that-- that aura surrounding you. That smile. 

The way clothes look on you. Your hair and how they wrap around your skull. Unf. What the actual is happening to me. Do Kyungsoo must've drugged me. Coz I'm Overdosed of him. Seriously.

That was a lame pun.

I've become so attached to him these few weeks. Ever since that variety show, not a day had passed without him on my mind. All those moments, all these emotions, to the point that I can kid myself no more. I like him. Maybe even more than I realized? 

All that load of happenings has lead me to this point, where I have been standing here quietly by the stage of the auditorium, wondering why Do Kyungsoo, my duet partner today, has not talked to me, or even hint to. Usually, he'll be the first to either leave me some cold and cruel remark, or some kind of a gesture.

Nope. None if that today. Maybe-- I should get the ball rolling today?

As if Newton calculated the gravity wrongly, I almost stumbled in my own steps when I saw a girl idol jumped next to him and I swear, ing swear I saw or heard (I don't know anymore) an 'oppaaa..' from her.

Is there a cliff nearby? Because I feel like jumping off one when my poor eyes had to witness him and her converse ever so intimately. Red flag..red flag.. I--uhh-- is he just friendly like that to everyone? To me? Does he always ask girls to call him Oppa? 

So its not a special thing..I guess..

 

I seriously cannot control my own eyes, I feel like stalking them right now. Why. Are they close? I've never noticed him talk to a girl idol that close before.

The intimacy is killing some of my braincells. . 

Rather than feeling like I should dig a grave and bury my hopes and dreams of ever being a 'somebody' to Do Kyungsoo, I was garnering the feeling of being inquisitive. I want to know what is their relationship, if any. Really, it ain't my place, but damn these ragging hormones won't stop. Sighs.. 

Felt a light tap on my shoulders and I almost hesitated to look at who was deliberately disturbing my D.O.fantasy moment.

"Hiyomi ssi?"
"Huh?" Was all I managed to utter from my mouth, because standing in front of me right now Seungri. Yes, I kid you not it's fraking Seungri of BigBang. Somebody hold me please..

"You dropped your mic piece. I uhh-- saw this and it has your name tapped to it," he explained like he was about to sell a cool gadget. 

"Ohh crap--" I muttered. "I mean-- omo! This part fell off!" The thought of me getting a good scold from the audio guy for breaking a mic piece was even scarier than me not giving a that Seungri had just made a debut in my life (LOL) and I didn't even greet him as a sunbae. So rude of me. 

All that scary feelings like when you forgot to watch over the rice when your mom specifically asked you to keep an eye on it, went away as soon as I heard him holding back a laugh, which was just handsomely translated into a beautiful smile. 

He casually reached for the mic piece from my already sweaty hands and placed the dangling part I thought was broken (I'm so clueless) and snapped it back into place. That's it? That was what it took? 

"Problem solved," he said, slumberly diving both of his hands into the pocket of his jeans. 

All I could offer him was just a silly smile, like where's the formality, really Hiyomi. But it was all like we had known each other for a long time. I mean, I have known him since like forever, since Big Bang happened. Seungri sunbae was my first love. I idolized him so much back then. But that was then, and now my feelings are somewhat different. Still a fan, but-- let's just say that my heart is now racing for somebody else, and it ain't him no more.

Right after Seungri left, I could almost instantly feel a quiet presence by my side. Please be him.. Please be him.. I haven't talked to him since last night. 

..and it his him, Do Kyungsoo. But with a dead cold expression stamped on his face. Hold on. W-where did the all smiley i-am-such-a-heart-warming guy go? 

Ohh. 
I feel pain. The kind you cannot see, but you can certainly feel it. 

So you can be all smiley with that girl idol just now, but not me? Not to me, your singing partner for the day, the girl you dated for a day, the one who joined you for a ing late supper because you were hungry? The one you spoke to as gentle, like the debonair you are, whenever we're left alone? 

I lifted a brow. 
He lifted both.
..what kind of a language is that?

"We have to practice a bit.." 
Damn that was the worst mumbling I have ever heard, but I understood every single slur. My eyes followed him drag his soul and soon, I followed after. 


"EXO"

..said the label on the door. Great. He brought me to the EXO waiting room to practice. Why can't it be my group's waiting room?

"Hiyomi ssiiii~" and I was immediately swarmed by a few guys, clad in the same outfit. Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kai. They are such warm and friendly souls, I love them already. However, they quickly quit the chit-chating session after Kyungsoo came close to me. 
It was astonishing to witness them almost scramming away, like were they scared of Do Kyungsoo? 

He took me to a quiet corner, although it was almost impossible to find one in this room. I saw there were two high stools, and he pointed me to them, mumbling in the laziest tone of voice ever, that we will be positioned like that once we get on stage after this. 

I sighed to myself. I feel that he feels forced to do all this. Unlike last night, there was merely an eye contact from him. Unlike when he was with that girl. 

Congratulations, Hiyomi. You have made a fool out of yourself.