Me

D.O & Hiyomi

Ugh. There was a glich. So I took out the overlapping parts. Sorry about that.


 

 

 

It was a party alright. There was a lot of food. Drinks of many sorts. And even a disco light. Yeah, bring it on. But the mood is somewhat lacking. And the 'wet blanket' effect seemed to be radiating from none other than Do Kyungsoo. 

 

I don't get it. Just now before we made it to his dorm, everything was perfect. Everything I'd imagined it to be. Spending time with Kyungsoo brings the best out of me. Whenever its just the two of us, I just wish time would stop ticking, because I'd love to live in those moments forever. That's how good it is when there's just Kyungsoo and I. 

 

But then s happen.

 

I caught on to situations where his boys would be around, he'd be lifeless, emotionless, and almost everything -less than what he is. 

 

And then I noticed something very important.

 

 

"Why aren't you playing the blow-the-candles-using-your-nose game with them?" He asked me before I even got to the kitchen table. I smiled at him as I made my way to the chair opposite from where he sat. 

 

Correct. I didn't want to play that game. It was gross. And of course the boys couldn't care less if snot or what flew out of their glory nostrils. But there's something more important than that right now. And that is the guy sitting across me, sipping his Honey-lemon tea like nobody's business.

 

"Just because.." I shrugged my shoulders, as I tried to make it sound casual. Not like I left the fun and the rest of the guys to hunt him down because I realized something about him. 

 

Do Kyungsoo. 

 

Did you think I didn't so much as notice how you avoided me as soon as we stepped into this apartment? Hmm? When I sat reaaaaally close to you on the sofa, you just stood up and excused your self? What was that? No intimate conversation whatsoever. You think I wouldn't find out. Well guess what. I did.. 

 

And when the boys sort of like swarmed right over to me when they saw me at the door, you pretty much just left me right there. Yes, it was a bit freaky to have a bunch of guys almost touching but not touching you, and I thought-- yeah, its all good. I've got Do Kyungsoo by me. But no. That didn't happen. You were gone with the wind. 

 

I smiled. He seemed--agitated. 

 

Him avoiding very much of me. No talking. Nothing cute lovey dovey happening as of yet.

 

I'm good though. I calmed the down, even when I had the idea of just coming clean and ask him straight, like what the hell was all that. 

 

I'll make it happen. In the most innocent way possible.

 

"Okay.. I'll just--go..aaand have fun with the boys." I made sure to notice the longing look on his face. Suit yourself, boy. You know what you want.

 

Yup. His friends aren't aware that me and him are in a relationship. I figured that by what was happening during the party. Really dude, you could've just told me. I'd understand. But.. Let me just play with you a bit.

 

 

"Yahh!! Is that the iest you could do?!" I heard a Baekhyun yelling from the living room. Kyungsoo wasn't kidding when he told me get used to the boys the other night. Remember the night when he took me to supper at 3 am? Now I perfectly understand him. Its gonna take some time before I really understand these guys. 

 

What game are they playing now? Just now it was the blow-the-candles-with-your-nose. And before that was write-your-name-with-your-. Its quite overwhelming for me actually. Because the only games me and the eonnies play back in our apartment is Monopoly. I have to suggest these games in our house.

 

Well apparently Jongdae saw this ad on YouTube of a girl eating spaghetti while trying to seduce a guy at the same time. And the rest thought it was the most brilliant idea to convert that into a game of who could do the iest impersonation. Seriously boys, let me just face-palm myself already.

 

"Hyomi! Hyomi! Ppali!" Suho called to me once I make my grand-comeback to the room. 

 

Suho? Spot on, I thought to myself. I remembered that day in SM when D.O and I were supposed to rehearse for that special stage. He wasn't in a good mood, and even told me to not be so close to Suho. "He's a professional heart breaker," he said. Ok so I know he won't like it if I even sit next to Suho. But that's exactly what I want to do. 

 

Agitate him. Push him. I want to see the real him. Is he just going to act like all is good when I act like I'm close to the other boys? Or if even anybody flirts with me, how is he going to react? I want to know. 

 

And so I responded to Suho's spontaneous invitation to sit beside him on the carpet. "Where were you?" He asked, making sure to bump his shoulders to mine and poke his head real close so that nobody will ever get to hear that very very important question of his. Please. 

"To get a drink," I chirpped nonetheless and pointed to the kitchen with my thumb.--making sure to make myself look ing cute as I said that. 

Bingo. He's b all over, eyes not leaving me. Kinda cute though.

"Hyung!! Stop flirting with Hyomi ssi!! Its your turn now!" said a very loud Kai. Thank you, Kai. Really. I think the people living way over the other side of the Hangang river could've heard you loud and clear. 

Wait. Maybe that is a good thing. 

Suho went to the black IKEA Lack table that was strategically placed in the center of the carpet, as the rest of us sat circling it, like it was some lousy ritual of worshipping and summoning the Lords of spaghetti. Of course Suho made sure his steamy eyes were locked on me as he attempted to eat the poor spaghetti in a so called y manner. 

I smiled a bit, bitting my lower lips, thinking how Kyungsoo would look like if he participated. He would've won, without even trying. Just picturing him eating spaghetti while his eyes fixed on me with that killer-stare of his is enough to have me melt and evaporate into thin air. 

"Stop looking at him like that" 

 

What. I turned my head a bit only to be greeted by a death glare. Kyungsoo. He then shifted his eyes to Suho, like it was an fun thing to watch.

I blinked twice and he slowly said, again, "don't look at him like that."

 

There he is. He took my bait. This is going to be fun. 

 

 

 

 

 


(。・ω・)ノ゙ Hello readers. 

Tell me, is Hiyomi being cruel? Or is it really going to be fun?