X

D.O & Hiyomi

 

 

"You want this?"

How is his acting so natural?

"It's really good- I don't even know why people like popcorn. Too mainstream, "

It's like, he has done this hundreds of times. Duh. Of course. Unlike me, he must be really used to dating. I forgot the forever alone person was me.

"Here," he said and shoved a piece of nachos and I made some anoyyed facial expressions. "And one more thing, baby please.. Fake a f#cking smile for the poor producer hyung, will you?" he said, and calling me his baby ever so casually, as if 'baby' has always been my petname. Although.. I am wondering though.. How does he make it sound so-- so endearing that it has a nice ring to it? Urgh! I really should just choke myself on those nachos for liking him calling me baby, despite all the things he had said and done to me. 

If viewers actually watch this scene of us eating nachos like a disgusting PDA couple, they'd never guess D.O was actually inunciating his profanity rather fluently whilst keeping that ridiculously charming look on his face. 

The producer took a few shot without the audio from afar. He said there'll be romantic and cute music as the background instead. So, whatever we were cursing and swearing to each other can only be heard by us.

By this time, I was just so done with him as a sunbae that I couragiously talked back to him whenever he annoys me- which really just happens when ver he opens that glorious heart-shapped mouth of his.  

Trailers and commercials were played on the screen before the movie actually started. That was why the lights were just dimmed a tiny bit, so I could still observe that there were other people in the hall besides us. Gosh.. It was starting to hit me that this did feel like a date. An actual date! Except for the fact that my date isn't somebody I would date. I think..

"Ok guys, the crew and I are going to leave the two of you here until the movie ends," the producer whispered to us, avoiding from attracting attention from other citizens. Well, we were in a real functioning cinema anyways.

"Wwwhat?!" I hissed, trying my best not to lose my cool and finding it rather hard when the person beside you just kept on shoving nachos into his mouth and making sounds while he was at it. "Where're you guys going?" I glared at the producer, hoping he understood the meaning behind the glare.

"Lunch," he answered as simple as possible and patted my shoulder, like I really needed that sort of comforting, producer oppa. "We'll be back by the time your movie ends. Enjoy your date time," he said and gave D.O a wink before he left, to which he just raised his brows and nodded a bit, leaving me feeling uneasy in that cozy theatre seat, right beside Do Kyungsoo, who was munching on the nachos as loudly as he can. Ergh!

I hissed before leaning a tad bit close to him and whispered, "Can you not munch so loud?" My eyes wandered around, observing the hall we were in. "There are other people in here too, you really-" and all I could do was gasp in silence and kept as still as possible. Why did you have to face me?! 

Can you just imagine the proximity? I was practically whispering into his ears  a second ago  and he just had to turn his head all of a sudden, with that image of smirk on his face and mouth munching non-stop. So close.. Too close..

"You were saying?" he creepily smiled after I remained silent, 'respecting' our moment of invading each other's space and I swear we were so close I could even smell nachos and cheese sauce from his mouth.

So.. Do Kyungsoo.. Two can play the game, you know.. 

"I said.." I went sideways to whisper into his ears again, but this time, moving s-l-o-w-l-y and casually gliding my soft cheeks by his, ever so slightly. "Can you calm your munching for f#cks sake, op~pa??" I uttered in a teasing kind of manner, not forgetting to make the 'P' sound in oppa as plossive as possible. I might've even spit a little into his ears. Eww to myself..

As if on cue, the lights totally turned off from being dimmed to complete darkness.  

I sat back into the seat, feeling proud of my accomplishment just now and adjusted myself for the movie. The feeling of excitedness took over me, surprisingly. We were watching Frozen. Yes, Disney's Frozen. When the screen finally lit up and the movie started, that was when I realized that he was still in that same position when I was whispering to him, leaning a bit facing me, and not the screen. Like, what the heck happened to him?! Frozen? He was facing me, but wasn't looking There at me. He was jusrap t staring into space.

"Yah.." I lightly nudged him by the arms and he finally laid his eyes on me. Even in the poorly lit room, I could see that "I am lost" look in his eyes he was famous for. With furrowed brows, as a show that I wasn't comfortable with him, I motioned him to look in front, at the screen. But of course he didn't..

"You can't take it back," he spoke, but wasn't loud, just enough for me to hear, making me fill myself with confusion- because of what the crap he was saying and annoyance- because he was distracting me from enjoying the movie.

"What?!" I hissed again. "Take what back?" I asked and regretted it the second after, thinking that I really should've just ignored this being beside me. 

"You called me oppa. Don't take it back."

I widen my eyes at the scene where the sisters were playing with snow in their castle. Not that I couldn't believe that they were playing snow indoors, but I couldn't believe what D.O just said. You-- You want me to call you oppa? Cheolte! 

There was something in the look he was giving me that I just couldn't really grasp. A smile was plastered on that face of his I was blatantly observing and then I shook my head. Then he nodded. And I shook my head again and this continued for a good few seconds. 

Yes, it's true that I have never dated before and don't know much about what going-on-a-date is supposed to be, but I was pretty much sure that when people go to the cinema, they WATCH the freaking movie.

The shaking and nodding session was over, replaced by the brows raising and furrowing session next. He kept on ily wiggling his brows and I steadily furrowed my brows, affirmed with my stand to not call him oppa. Why should I?!

I finally had enough of him and the enticing look on his face. I was bothered by his request to call him oppa and found it rather hard to concerntrate on the movie. On the other hand, or should I say, on the other seat, he was really onto the movie- laughing at the funny scenes, making his shoulders shake as they bumped into me at times, and he would mutter a 'sorry' without looking at me. When there were songs, he would slightly nod his head to the beat and tap his feat, pretty much enjoying himself. 

He was.. kind of.. fun to look at. I mean.. umm.. yeah. Oookay, Hiyomi, back to the movie..!

I struggled to look at my watch in the dark. There probably was about half an hour more to go before the movie ends. The hair on my arms were beginning to stand. It was chilly inside that hall and curse the crew for not giving me a sweater or something to put over this thin attire I had on. I'll tell you what seems so tantalizingly tempting at that moment of time. 

The arms of Do Kyungsoo. 

Those warm looking arms, wrapped around by that woolen sweater he had on. Ohh~ Just imagining it made me feel the heat resonating from the friction when I rub my cold skin against it. Gulp..