O

D.O & Hiyomi

Naah.. There is no way he would be liking me. Well, one, because if he likes me, why would he always torment me? Guraecho? Two. If he likes me, why isn’t he calling me? I mean like, he has my number. Correct? Aniya..aniya..aniya.. I have to be realistic about this. I’m just having a crush for him. That- - I can gladly admit.

But its so annoying to think that he has this effect on me after just oneeeee date. Huh.. I frustrate myself. Chincha..

 

After that semi-weird session with Cindy eonnie, (I say semi because deep down, like deeeeeep deeeeep down in my heart, I would want Do Kyungsoo to also like me) the D.O topic faded and nobody mentioned him throughout the day.

 

I went into my room to dwell with my own feelings. One part of me wants to spend the day google-ing images of Do Kyungsoo and another part of me is secretly afraid of one specific thing. 

What if he doesn't like me back.. I gasped in my mind. But yeah, he hasn't been the nicest person to me to begin with. What if he was just toying with me yesterday. What if it was just pure acting? What if- -

*message ii* ..my phone shouted. I tried to look for it, but it wasn't where I usually kept it. And that a thought suddenly popped into my mind. 

Could it be like in my dream, like where I found D.O's Tam Dao perfume.  I searched my table like a mad person. Gosh! I'm so disgusting my table is a wreck. Like everything is piled up here and there. So embarassing.

"Who the took my.. ahh. Here it is," I exclaimed, talking to myself as I finally spotted the phone. Exactly like in my dreams, right under that pile of paper. 

I grabbed my phone with the highest hopes that it was Do Kyungsoo.. please be him.. please be him.. I chanted my mantra shamelessly as I swiped to unlock the phone.

 

"Oppa was kind right? Now don't forget to pay my money back"

 

I snorted right after reading that text from him. Oh it was him alright.  Oppa was kind my . If oppa was kind, you wouldn't have asked me to pay you back, I cursed him. Now what should I reply? 

"Are you coming to Music Bank tomorrow? I can pay your 5000won there" I wrote, purposely stating the mere amount of 5000won. 

He replied

"You miss me right? After one date and you already miss me" .

Tch.. Please.. But I do have you in my mind, Kyungsoo.. like always.

this. He's just playing with my pure emotions. Who does he think he is?! And I'm such in a ty condition to have fallen for that ty guy. I threw my phone on the table and rammed my head into my fluffy pillow.

He is so dangerous, like I hated him the whole time, but once he acted all nice and sweet, I straight away developed weird feelings for him, I'm having a crush over him, I like him..

 

 

 

 Another week had already started. Which means another week of music shows. Which also meant I could feast my eye on that Do Kyungsoo.  My eyes are hungry for him. I'm such a pathetic potato.

My group was one of the first ones to get on stage and now we're done. EXO on the other hand, were the last one to perform. Speaking of EXO, I've not seen that D.O anywhere. I don't want to be asking people around, afraid if that might stir something, especially after our Date Show yesterday.

"Eonnie.. I'll be outside for awhile okay?" I told the rest, at the same time asking for their permission to go out of the rooms. Each group or astists usually gets one room of their own, where they can prepare and also practice, and is also called the waiting room. Since we have finished performing, our group just stayed in the room until the end of the show where every group has to come on stage.

I walked through the messy hall and once I reached a corner..

 

"Awww!"

 

I fell to ground, bumping into a person. Aishhiii.. Who is this person who didn't look where he was going?!