You

D.O & Hiyomi

Edited here and there just a bit.

🍜♨♨

 


 

It's so funny that it feels like I'm following someone I don't know much about. Well yeah, we've been dating for about a month, but to recall, I only know so little about Do Kyungsoo. I bet his fans know more about him than I do. 

When ever we do talk on the phone, rarely it will be about our personal background. It'll be more about the current, the present. One thing I know about him, which I am 100% fans don't know about is his Pinterest account. (Lol)

Obviously he goes by a random user name:  SooK. 

This very much explains his habbit of deeply emersed at staring to his iphone almost all the time. 'Can you not look down to the phone too long? You'll hurt your neck..' I said to him once, giving his neck a punch or two. He would just chuckle and said that that felt good and asked me to punch him several more times, like seriously dude. 

 

"You miss me?". He smiled and I was bedazzled. 

Psk.. did you need to ask? He just casually blurted the question, perhaps noticed my quietness. 

"What if I said I didn't?" 

Our favourite game, replying to a question with another question. 

"Mwoya? Did you say 'what if'?" he struggled between his furrowed brows and looking at the road ahead. Cute.

"Will that be a problem?" I smirked as I was doing well in our little game we like to play once in a while. I still feel a tad bit of tiredness due to my lost of appetite and I wonder where is he taking me to. Must be a place to eat. 

Well. Maybe I might be wrong. By the looks of where he just turned, I don't think there is a place to eat nearby. 

"Are we--" 

"Do you miss me?" He quickly cut into my words as he stopped the car and pulled the brakes.

This guy.. His face was right in front of mine, and he asked again, "do you miss me?" but this time with a ing cute pout I cannot. Don't do that bae. Dangerous. You are able to create feelings that I never knew I could have garnered over a namja..

I thought I should make this interesting, so I traced my finger on his face, slowly touching his forehead, down to his nose and slightly tapped on his lips before I pushed his face away with a 'no'. 

"Liar.." he groaned before he begun to pull out the car keys from the ignition slot and unbuckle himself from the seatbelt. 

I quickly got out of the car because--how dare he left me alone at this unknown place. I thought you were going to get me food?! 

"Kyung.." I grabbed the hem of his sleeves and he turned around, still with that frown on his face. "Where are we?" I asked him because I really don't want to end up at some weird place.

 

 

"Home," he said. 

What. How. When. How?!

Didn't he live in the dorms? And his parents-- didn't he used to say in an interview that he helped his parents by working when he was in school? Doesn't that mean they arent well off?

I felt his arm sling over my shoulders. "Let's get in before World War 3 strikes," he said as he tugged me along and pressing his passcode button to unlock the door to this place he calls home. 

I stood in the mudroom not knowing what to do. Kyungsoo on the other hand was already busy. Deciding on which house slippers should I wear. 'Pinkeu? Aniya aniya.. ahh. Igeot.' I heard him mubbled to himself. 

"Black? You decided to give me black slippers when there are so many colours to choose from?" I raised a brow, questioning if he practices black magic and maybe slightly judging his personal preference as well. He just answered with a shrug and head on into his house. 

I observed him getting himself comfortable, grabbing a remote control for some device, turned the TV on. "Ah. Look whose on the news.." he turned to look to me.

It was me. The news of our comeback made it to the primetime news. Damn.. I do look skinny. I changed my attention to the big tall mirror on one side of the mudroom. 

I don't just look skinny. I look unhealthy :( 

 

"Hyo Mi~!" 

"Ohh. Cominggg~!" Have I mentioned how I love it when his deep voice calls my name? Ergh.. ed up feels. 

 

I stepped into the kitchen to see him already putting an apron on, so I quickly made way to his back. I want to tie the apron on for him. 

"Is it done?" he asked, peering over his own shoulders. 

Ignoring his innocent question, I pressed the palms of my hands on his back right up to his shoulders. He's been working out real hard. And I just want to feel him. Excuse me but.. we've had semi-romantic moments but never ual ones.

What?! I can't control my damn raging hormones, like calm the down hormones. Sheesh. 

He spun around to face me and made that face I just want to slap him out of it. That face that says without having to verbalise whatever the heck was going on in that kitchen as of this moment. 

 

Frickin' flippin' shoot. I made it too obvious did I?

And he replied my actions with a non related question. 

"Does kongguksu sound good right now?" 

What ever comes out from you sounds good, kungsoo. ○_○ OK that sounded off but exactly what I had wanted to say, however just managed a nod instead. 

He gave my cheeks a good pat or two before the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up like were about to get real. 

He is so proper, in everything. Oh don't get me wrong, I can cook alright. It's just that if it were me cooking, this high-end looking kitchen would end up looking like a crime scene, and we do not want that happening. So I just prefer to sit and observe this neat nerd in front of me cook. 

..I'm not sure if I'm ready to eat though. 

"Done."

That was quick. I trailed my way around the kitchen counter in that black slippers he'd picked out for me. A round china bowl filled with murky coloured broth was waiting for me in front of him on the counter. He even garnished it with a stalk of green onion. 

I bent down a bit closing my gap to the steamy dish and closed my eyes as I took in the amazing smell, following the sweet scent of ground soy beans. As soon as the smell faded inyo oblivion, I opened my eyes only to see them meet with his, gazing dreamily at me.

I straighten my back and so did he. The moment I was wondering why this house was so quiet was when I saw him biting his lower lips. Holding from something? 

Honestly, if I had to hit on a button for which is more important right now, kongguksu or Kyungsoo, Ima hit that Kyungsoo button so ing hard. 

I inched a bit closer to him as my hands slithered across his chess, ending up on the back of his neck. I kinda like want him to really know that I miss him in so so many ways. 

At this point, Kyungsoo was already swallowing down multiple times. The tip of his ears could probably be the new shade of KylieJenner lipstick. 

"Ss..soup is getting hot. I mean cold! Cold." His eyes rounded in disbelievement that he couldn't utter coherant words. Lol.. 

He quickly grabbed a stool and placed me on it, like I didn't know how to sit. "Open up," his orders were mandatory and on point, that even I didn't want to mess up. This wasn't even close to what I imagined it to be. I shamelessly thought this boyfriend would at least spoonfeed me like I was the sick baby. "Finish it," he barked again and left me alone in the kitchen. 

 

Dagnammit