Make

D.O & Hiyomi

"Its because we're not dating-- I mean like, not really dating. Isn't it?". There. I got it out of my system. Like, finally. I've been meaning to ask buy didn't really know when was the right moment. Is there even a right moment? God help me I'm so hopeless when it comes to stuff like this.

 

He blinked a few times. Keeping his eyes on me, like I was a foreign object. I scratched my unitchy head. The silence was a bit overwhelming. I really had no idea what or how he was going to respond.

 

"We are.." he finally muttered. Why ist it that he sounded sad? "Don't you--want to?" His eyes turned to droop a bit. I--did I do this to him? It was just an innocent question, I thought. 

"I--I want.." I stubmled upon my own words. Why are we having this conversation again? Oh. yes. "But.. why aren't you the least bit worried that someone might discover us? What if we end up on the front page of Dispatch?" I paused, as the size of my eyes got bigger, matching Do Kyungsoo's eyes. "You are EXO--"

"Stop saying that. Please.." 

 He was looking down to his shoes and all I could think of at that time was that is it possible that The Satan Soo felt hurt that I questioned about our relationship? The mighty D.O in charge of strength?

 

I couldn't think anymore. I decided at that moment, at that specific time, the thing next to seeing old people eating alone, which could make me die a little inside is if I see Do Kyungsoo like this again. It hit me like a level 4 wave of feels that I caused a melancholic expression onto his perfect face. 

 

And I just couldn't think anymore, didn't think it through when I just swiftly took one step closer to get our standing bodies close, as one of my hands crept pass by his waist, up to the small his back, and another one I gently placed directly on his toned chest. 

 

I could feel his heart beat. It wasn't fast. But it was strong. 

 

"I want to, Kyung.." softly, I told him, and he caught my eyes. I know I got too close to him because I could see me in his eyes. 

 

This time, I didn't bother to look away. I want him to know. How I've been keeping my feelings for him bottled up. And all of it is just as pure. I just--love. Not knowing what and how things would be like. Or if we suit each other. I just---love.

 

A smile. Exactly what I needed at that time from him. How is it that a simple smile is able to drain away deep sorrow feelings? Its magical. That's what your smile is to me.

 

He carelessly caressed the small of my back like how I did onto him. "I told you last night, didn't I?" His voice was soft, to say its velvety--that wouldn't do justice to it. "I've waited so long for this moment. To finally date you like this. I want us to be--special. I want you as my own. Can I?" He lightly rubbed my cheeks with his thumb. Really. I should be fainting right now. 

 

I think he knows how I feel like I just want to run away and hide in a bush because I felt beyond shy at that point, because when I said, "Kyung--" he stopped me by just pulling me closer by the neck and kissed me softly, tenderly. 

*died*

The kissing had to stop when his phone rang. 

*Mr Chuuu~~ Mr Chuu~*

"Let's get going. Baekhyun is already calling me."

"How do you know its him? You didn't even look at your phone" I asked like a 7 year old girl interested to know how the world works and its wonders.

"I assigned that ringtone to him," he answered while he dragged me to his car. The topic didn't end there. I wanted to know what tone did he assign for me. 

 

"That. You'll have to find out by yourself," he winked.