With

D.O & Hiyomi

A filler kind of update.

 

 

Wait. A. Minute. 

 

"Kyungsoo..?" 
"Mhmm?"

I peered to the sides. My hopes are as high as I'm feeling right now. Do Kyungsoo, you do not want to appear in front of me this minute. I might do things to you beyond your imagination. Oh yea. 

"Are you looking for something?" He chuckled in his deep voice. 

that's it. He is here. 

He finally stopped chuckling. "Come in the room, hunny. I need to see you". And with that, he ended the call. 

I picked myself up and that took a lot of effort. I felt tired, not prepared for this. Albeit all the things I had wanted to do upon seeing his being in front of me, there is this sudden gush of emotion in me and it ain't pretty. 

So he has been peering to me from the examination room right in front of me. Curse.. is this a set up?

The door seemed heavy when I slowly pushed to open it. And there he was.. 

Standing by a table, smiling and looking at me the way he always does after we kiss. 

The door closed right behind me and I quickly discovered that there isn't any doctor in the room. Just me and him.. 
Just D.O and Hiyomi..

 

We've only been away from each other about a month. We've only gotten close with each other for about two. And I spent the times before all that hating the living guts out of this guy. 

But why.. why am I so attached to you after seeing this side of you, kyungsoo. 

He seemed calm with that smile on his face, like nothing bothers him at all. Didn't he just arrived from Japan? I mean, him and the EXO members spent weeks in Japan for their Japan debut and all those filming for the MV and all those dancing practices, vocal exercises. Why didn't those things wither him? Why does he not look tired at all. 

I walked up to him quietly and stood right in front of him once I reached him. It's so quiet in the room, it's like we were respecting all the hospital furniture and all the doctor's apparatus. But really, I was just taking in all of him, his perfect namja being. 

My hands, I slowly raised them and the first thing I touched was his face--his soft cheeks. He leaned into my touch and his eyes fluttered shut. My other hand crept to his body and I placed it ever so lightly on his chest. 

He opened his eyes and I find it so endearing that he was looking directly into my orbs. Those Do Kyungsoo eyes. 

"I heard you're having some eating problems?" He started. 

"Are you a doctor now?" I asked, and he chuckled. 

He explained that my manager contacted him and told him everything about my eating disorder these past two weeks. The manager even mentioned that I wasn't quite like myself and that she had never seen me like this. Figured that this might be because I miss him excessively, my manager decided to do something and they planned this thing. 

Isn't that sweet. 

"I'm taking you somewhere." He said, giving me butterfly kisses on my cheeks. 

"Eodi?" I asked him where and he just told me it was a surprise.