Let's

D.O & Hiyomi

Hmm? I checked my phone. Lots of text messages. But none from Kyungsoo. 

"Good job guys," SaRang eonnie gave us each a pat on our arms. We were just done with the comeback stage and chilled in the waiting room getting ready to change and go back. "You okay?" she asked me and I looked up to her. 

I didn't realize I was pouting and had an emotionless face, while the rest were ecstatic.

We should be. We freaking slayed the comeback. There are so many text messages coming in, congratulating me and stuff, asking me to party out.

But.. 

"Oh. Yea. I'm okay, eonnie. Just.. a little tired." I lied. I wasn't tired. I could do a shopping marathon for another 2 hours straight. I could walk to Myeondong and come back and still feel energetic. 

..where's my happy pill. 

I kept on scrolling up and down the phone, in case I missed it. Kyungsoo has been using a different number, unregistered, so we can at least text each other.

I looked up and saw my eonnies already undressing. Quickly, but nervously I scrolled again, just in case..

Wait. Is that..? 

 

 

 

I felt my cheeks warmed up a bit and the tense on my face loosen.

BigBang is also promoting their Made album and this week, we are sharing the stage while they promote Bae Bae. 

Yes, I did saw him earlier just now. But he didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me. 

Relax Hyo Mi, it's just a sunbae congratulating you. Then why am I smiling uncontrolably?

"He texted?" Cindy eonnie asked as she passed by in front of me, with just her bra on like its a common thing. This eonnie..

"Huh?" I looked up. She must be talking about Kyungsoo. Before I had a chance to say no, she moved along.

Kyungsoo.. 

 

 

"Should we eat out?" Suri eonnie purred to our manager. We've been on a strict diet for this comeback. No snacks, no ramyun, no coffee. Just extremely healthy meals, like what Kyungsoo had fed me during that one week. Yes, they're all healthy food, but try eating that for a month straight. Less salt, less sugar. Our craves had to be surpressed, it's sad. Especially Suri eonnie, who's known for a big fan of cakes and chocolates and sweet sweet stuff. 

 "Mm..." the manager gave it a thought. "I'll have it arranged." And with that, she took out her phone and walked away. Leaving an almost devastated Suri eonnie. She knew perfectly what the manager Sohye meant.

It meant she will be arranging for us to eat here in the studio with the rest of the people, which we rarely do. 

 

 

So many people in the eating area of the studio. Sohye manager told us she reserved us a table, so that's where we are heading to right now, earning praises and congratulatories along the way from everybody. 

I was still checking my phone. So many messages from random numbers. And the best part is that I didn't save Kyungsoo's new number, thinking that somebody might see it. Way to go, right?

 

 

Yeah, I know. I'm persistent like that. I'm so sure Kyungsoo's text is one of those numbers. Hmm.. is it that-- no. That's--Seungri again?!

 

I looked up and spotted him in the cafe area, the furthest end of the room, talking and eating, and his phone in his hand. 

Hmm.. 

"Ahh. There's our table. Right next to the buffet spread. Yasss.." exclaimed a hungry, I suppose, Suri eonnie. She  and the others skipped to the said table, and I tagged behind. 

This is awkward for me. Bigbang is two tables away from our's and where I sat didn't make things easy for me--opposite Seungri. 

I couldn't help buat noticed that he kept on glancing my way. It made me turn around to see who's behind me. 

Ohh. No wonder. It's Red Velvet. 

So I proceeded to eat and chat with the people at my table, but my mind was elsewhere. I need to text him..

"Did you watch us? Was I okay? ^^" 

I sent the text to his number, the unregistered one and ate. Not because I was hungry, but because I was nervous having to wait for Kyungsoo's respond. 

 Something feels like its not quite right. At least thats how I feel. 

"Is she okay?" I heard someone ask. 

"Hiyominnie.. gwenchana?" I looked at SaRang eonnie who asked me. Have I been dazing? Why are they smiling? What the--

 I turned around to my left and observe a bleached-hair guy, sitting comfortably on the chair next to mine, with his legs crossed. His smile was so contagious that I mirrored that smile of his. 

Seungri. 

 "Teeheee, sunbae.." I grinned and he just maintained smiling in that classy way. 

Such a goof ball. 

Such a bias wrecker. 

Seungri sure does know how to capture the hearts of ladies. He's the ultimate lady's man. The tabloids aren't making things out of the blue. 

Look at how the eonnies as cracking up at his jokes. I mean, I would be snorting too, it's just that thoughts of Kyungsoo is keeping me occupied at the moment. Once the eonnies finally calmed the down and continued to eat the food and chat amongst themselves, Seungri turned his attention to me, which almost made be gawked. 

"Something bothering you," he posed a simple question. 

"No, sunbae," I replied his simple question with a simple answer. Add that to my List of Lies today. 

"I'm not asking."

Huh? I'm confused. 

"I'm telling you," he continued in his airy tone. "Something is bothering you. Am I right? Tell me I'm wrong." 

. I cannot emphasize more on how romantic this guy is when he is talking like that, with a hint of concern. And the distance he is avidly closing in. And that smile that just wouldn't wipe away from his lips. Why. 

Of all the lies I have been distributing evenly today, this one was hard to be uttered. I when I'm interogated like that. I failed to lie. But I also did not admit to anything. 

He sat back, leaning in his chair and smirked an 'I knew it'--perhaps feeling satisfied he got one thing accurate about me. 

But. What's it to him? 

"You don't happen to--have a namja chinggu, do you?" 

Okay. That was so sudden and so random. But.. Kyungsoo wants to keep this quiet. And so does the company.. The managers also made it a point to just strictly keep it within SM and and my company. Others are not to find out. And Seungri as we know is from YG.  What if he finds out?

As I was contemplating to provide and answer, he said, "because I want to take you somewhere.." and got up to tell my eonnies. "Noonas, I'll send her home afterwards. I promise," he bowed to them and tugged onto my arms to signal to follow him. 

 

 

I was still holding my phone, in case Kyungsoo replied, but what am I doing walking side by side Seungri. Of BigBang?? I used to kiss his posters in my room, like an obsessed fangirl. 

"I'm sorry.. but where exactly are we going?" I smiled as I asked and didn't want to make it sound rude. Because he is extremely nice, walking quietly with his hands in his pockets, making our way through the now empty narrow hall in the studio. 

"No where." He turned and flashed a smile. "Just taking you away for a while for some air. Can we?" his voice is damn subtle. 

 

"We? Emm yea--" I stopped to check on my vibrating phone. A text was coming in. "Excuse me a minute sunbae." Need to check the text. It's him!!

 

 

 

 

 I knew it something was up. 

"Hiyomi.." I felt a light touch on my wrist. "Let's go out?" Seungri smiled right in my face. 

 

Oh shaits.