Beautiful

D.O & Hiyomi

Now that we're sitting close to each other to practice and stretch our vocals before our special stage, I could actually see him clearer. Something was wrong. Do kyungsoo , something's not right about you. 

 

Well, at least his singing wasn't affected. Both of us practiced well, actually. And Kyungsoo seemed to be more immersed into the song than before, not like last night. 

 

His eyes were closed, and even if he opened them, they weren't looking at me. 

 

I kind of miss his stares already. Why are you ignoring me? At that moment, I was even willing to accept his regular rude comments, or sarcastic remarks, whatever. I need him.

 

Its so frustrating and bothering me that Do Kyungsoo has become something I'm addicted to. 

 

 

"I can't do this," I suddenly said quietly out of the blue that even I surprised my own self. 

 

His eyes. Finally aligned with mine, but was a tad bit too late for I had already gotten up and started walking towards the door to exit the EXO room. The rest of the boys probably weren't aware of anything, and I swiftly made it out of the room,

 

I needed air. The reality of the whole Do Kyungsoo thing is making me suffocate, deprived of air. What a great timing, when we're supposed to do the special stage at the end of the show. 

 

He has no feelings whatsoever for me, while I'm just about to give my ing heart to him. I'm so pathetic.

 

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

I felt my hands being tugged from behind and turned around. 

 

Do Dyo.

 

Why was the hall quiet. I don't think a busy place like this could ever be quiet. But it was. 

 

"Umm.." I was a bit flustered by his sudden but subtle touch and retracted my hands loose  from his. "To umm.. my waiting room," I pointed, as I offered him a believable smile. Honestly , I didn't know where I was heading to. All I knew was that I had to get away from this guy. He's dangerous for my weak soul. Yet, here we are.

 

Wait-- actually, where are we?

 

"Your waiting room is that way," he pointed to somewhere, opposite of where I was pointing, like we were lost in the middle of Amazing Race or something. Seriously though, how the hell did I end up on the second floor? No wonder things were quiet.

 

What. How did I get here? I sighed. I sighed at the fact that this guy could literally make me insane just by ignoring me. Seemed like I was hurt and affected more than I thought. But I really didn't want him to know that.

 

He can't know. I won't let him sense all the beautiful emotions I have subconsciously garnered for him. That would be pointlessly shameful for me, as it was vivid that he has no interest in me. 

 

I figured the best thing to do right now was to act like all is fine. As I was planning to tell him an awful joke my eonnies shared with me the other day, just to loosen the air a bit, --

 

"Why are you always having things caught in your hair?"

 

What?

 

I can't move. 

 

The pace he asked me that and took a step closer to me to reach his hands to my hair was at an uncalculatable rate. And it felt like time had stopped too when my reflex carelessly held onto his hand. 

 

"Where?" looking into his deep eyes, I softly asked, finding it hard to even utter a word--like it didn't matter what ever it is that was caught in my hair, because how close we are, and they way I hold on to his hands, touching my hair, is making me feel numb inside. 

 

Do Kyungsoo. Don't look at me like that. 

 

I trailed his eyes, and they were looking at every aspect of my mediocre facial points-- my eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, and stopped at my eyes again. His breathing. It was rapidly building up. 

 

This is intoxicating.

 

Is he okay?

 

 

He whispered in his raspy voice I love so much, "why is your phone wallpaper Seungri?"..and took my hand that were holding to his, placed them lightly on his shoulders. 

 

"I--"