O

D.O & Hiyomi

 

Everything he does irritates me. All his comments, his annoying replies, his irritating glances, those lame jokes, the manly or squishy laughter, the way he pushes his own bangs away from his forehead, how he (so sure he pretends) just stares with those magnifque eyes, just- basically, the mere sight of him-

Everything.

..but when he suddenly leans in a bit closer to me, making our shoulders and arms cram into one another, and without even looking, I could feel his mouth nearing my ears to whisper something.

"Are you cold?"

..all I could do was hesitate for a few seconds before I nod a little. Finding him not giving a respond, I slightly turned to look at him only find him smiling. Kyungsoo, why are you smiling at me? I just can't--

Without saying anything,  I traced the trails of his glimmering eyes only looking at me and then to his arms, chugging it a little, silently motioning me to hold on to it. I just pouted a little in respond, unsure of whether it was going to ba a yay or a nay.

He didn't seem to be bothered by my relunctancy though. Finding out I wasn't going to accept his humble offer, he turned his attention back to the screen. Darn it! This whole thing was making me lose focus on the movie. 

Unaffected, he grabbed a handful of nachos and quietly munched on them. 

My mind was busy generating questions and assumptions as to per why the heck is it that this snob beside me displayed just a tad bit of being a gentleman when we weren't even being filmed. I mean, like, there really wasn't any reason why he should be nice to me off screen, or so did I thought.. Hhmmm.. Ohh! Maja! That has to be it.

I congratulated my 21 year old mind and decided to dwell on the legit reason why this Do Kyungsoo was being unbelievably nice to me.

There must be a hidden camera!! Gurae!!

I am so sure about this. I lurked around slowly but failed to spot the hidden camera. So, I unwillingly, but strangely enthusiastically, played my role as the inexperienced date I pretty much was.

There probably was around twenty minutes left before the movie ended. Taking this opportunity to ace in this ridiculous D.O & Hiyomi Date Time, I slowly reached with the both of my hands and gently circled his surprisingly toned arms.

Praise the heavens!

Feeling the comforting heat on the palms of my hands, I feel relaxed and gave in. Silently scooting a bit closer to him, I tighted my grasp on that arm of his and blushed a little at his sudden reaction.

He, too, scooted a little bit more towards me. Though he wasn't looking at me, I could feel the presence of his smile on those lips of him. An assumption unrolled itself in my over-worked mind. He must be happy that I was finally getting the hang of things, that was playing along the role of a typical date.

Realizing that the producer oppa might also be happy and liking my little performance here, a smile, too, crept on the corners of my lips- thinking, hey.. this isn't too bad. I mean, like, yeah I still very much detest this rude and ignorant person behind me, I think, but acting as a couple with him ain't that bad afterall. Plus, my poor frozen little hands are getting the warm treatment they deserve. I guest it was all good.

I was beginning to understand what I have been missing out on all this while. Dating is certainly not as bad as I would've have imagined it to be. Yeah~

Although, remind me to curse myself, for I was feeling a little bit too relaxed that I didn't even realize I was acting weird. Was I overacting?

I was practically and literally overdoing it. How did my head ended up on his shoulders again? Strange. And how was it the those traitor hands of mind decided on their own to subconcously move up and down his arms in a swift motion?! Mind boggling!

But that was just what was happening. My hands were shamelessly caressing his arms, creating more heat waves, leaving total comfortness on the palms of my hands. So.. I guess this is one of the many perks of going on a date, huh? What about you, Do Kyungsoo? What other moves do guys make?

I thank god for the ability to gasp in my mind! Do Kyungsoo.. w-what are you doing? But it didn't feel too bad having his head rest on mine. Why does it feel this way? His soft hair- I could actually feel it on my head, intertwined with my own locks.

What more was surprising me was that it kind of felt.. perfect.

Producer oppa must be grinning from ear to ear, probably ended up having his mouth muscles jammed from excessive smiling. Treat me to dinner, producer oppa! This is my acting at its best, neh?

I smiled to myself as I decided on one fact : Dating sure is fun!

And people were definitely not joking when they say that this Do Kyungsoo can act. Oh he can act, alright! In fact, his acting was so so good- it almost felt real..