To

D.O & Hiyomi

"The kimchi is in the other fridge, hyung." Jongin. 

Thank you Jongin. Thank you for being here at the most wrong time. 

I can hear Kyungsoo clearing his throat, trying to swallow embarassment if he could. Hunny please, the tip of your ears are already red and we didn't even kiss yet. Imagine Jongin walking up on us to find a scene where Kyungsoo was pinning me down against the fridge. 

Jongin might cry in horror. 

"What were you guys doing?" Or maybe he won't. He wiggled his brows and tapped his fingers in unnesscary excitement. 

"Cooking. What else," I made it sound boring and moved to the other side of the kitchen where pots and pans where kept. 

"Great! I've decided to help!" Jongin chirped and then a loud sound from the other fridge was heard, which made me and Jongin turn our heads to see Kyungsoo holding onto a pack of kimchi with his hands on the fridge. "Sorry. I accidently slammed the door."

I can only smile to myself at this rate. 

Yes, Jongin ed us. But it was also funny and fun seeing Kyungsoo get irritated but couldn't really express it. Afterall, he was the one who decided to keep this a secret. 

"Hiyomi.. did I get it right now?" he pouted. The persistent Jongin asked again. He was determined to cook some rice but wasn't sure about the amount of water. Seriously, you pouting like a sad siberian wolf will not solve this problem, so don't.

I sighed, because it was the 7th time he asked. I noticed Kyungsoo lifting his head from the mountain of kimchi he was chopping to look at me, and gave him a tired smile before I attend to Jongin. 

"OK. This time, I'm sharing with you a tip from my mom." This is serious. He better get it right this time. "You poke your finger into the pot. Wait. Give me your finger." 

"I know that tip! I know!" Yes. Do Kyungsoo. Hurriedly came between me and Jongin, gently forcing me to scoot away. 

"Hyung, let Hiyomi show me how to do it," Jongin whinned, but Kyungsoo insisted he had a better way than mine and showed the boy how to measure the freaking water to the rice. 

I stood beside them and soon a little smile crept onto my lips when I felt Kyungsoo's hand reaching out for mine, as he was observing Jongin poking the rice. 

I pinched his hand, playing around, but he caught my hand and held it tight into his grip, making me blush at his firmness. He held me close. 

"Wow. I actually got cooking tips from you, hyung. Usually he'd just shoo me out of the kitchen," Jongin said and looked to me. "Hiyomi, cook us some yummy jjigae, ne?". Those were Jongin's last words before he scurried out to join the others. 

And so left in kitchen was just Kyungsoo and I. 

"Last of all, add in a pinch of salt," I sprinkled some of that like it was pixie dust, over doing it. "Wait. Let me taste first," I took a silver spoon and slurpped some of the broth.

Something didn't taste quite right. I clicked my tongue and frowned in despair. "What did I miss?" I quietly asked myself.

Kyungsoo, who was sitting the whole time I was cooking, like I was hosting some cooking show, finally got up and grabbed something. 

"You forgot two things, silly," he said and lightly flicked my cheeks. 

What? Me? How. 

He took the small bottle of pepper he was holding and dashed some into the pot. 

"Pepper and ..?" He did say two things.

"You forgot to add in some love.." 

What. He leaned in to give me a peck on my chèeks. "Two teaspoon okay?" He said, looking at me and gave me one more on my hair. 

 

Damn you're so sweet, Do Kyungsoo.