L

D.O & Hiyomi

“Baby get that for me would you,” his sweet soothing yet deep voice greeted me.

“Mwo?” I asked in confusion.

“My watch..” he bluntly said, and I handed him the watch he asked for.

Strange. D.O was getting dressed in my room. What was stranger was that I was still laying semi clothed on my bed! But I seemed pretty damn too calm for this. Am I dreaming? I told you before that I’m used to having a hard time differentiating between my dreams and reality, because they seem so real and prefect.

My eyes followed every single move he made. It seems as though every single thing he does mesmerizes me. He buckled the straps of his watch without a shirt on, looking down to his watch making a few wet strand of hair falling down touching his glorious forehead, took his jeans and put that over his boxers, grabbed a random shirt from my closet. Wait - - he keeps his shirts in my closet, since when?!

“Where’s my Tam Dao? Baby?”

I could hear him snapping his fingers. I was in a daze again. “What?” I asked like some kind of guy on drugs.

“My Tam Dao perfume we bought yesterday.. from Lotte world?  I left it here,” he said whilst looking around, flipping my stuff on the table here and there. I dragged my eyes to one corner of the table he missed and got up from the bed to get the perfume he asked for.

What the - -

His hands slithered from my back to right under my chest and grabbed the perfume from my hands. His face was just next to mine when he said, ‘Don’t miss me too much okay,” and sprayed some onto his neck, both sides, splashing some on mine as well. Great, now I’m gonna smell like Tam Dao, I grunted quietly, and he let go of me.

I turned around and already saw him disappearing behind the door, closed.

“Kyung - -“

*Bam! Bam! Bam!*

 

There was a loud thud on my door and that was when I realised that I was indeed in a sweet dream. .

 

 

It was my eonnies and they were worried sick. All of them came into my room and sat on my bed with me. They were dead worried.

I came home last night after the filming not talking, not eating, no nothing. I straight away went to my room, because I didn’t want the eonnies to ask how my date was. How it went. Was it good. Was it bad. Did I die. And so on.

I was scared. Scared that my eonnies would realize something, that I may have probably fallen for Do Kyungsoo. And that would be the end of me, because I knew they would laugh at me, tease me, and that would be the last thing I would want to happen. So I was better off cave-man-ing myself in my room.

 

But here they are.. in my room, interrupting my sweet sweet dream. (Oh my goodness I cannot believe myself. I actually dreamt of D.O and labelled that as a sweet dream. I’m falling hard!)

The eonnies started to shower me with their curiosity of how it was and made assumptions that it must’ve been pretty bad since I refused to talk about it. I’ve decided to keep my mouth shut, as the slight mention of Do Kyungsoo upon my lips would make me smile, and that would give it all out! Curse..

“What has Do Kyungsoo done to my baby sister?!” Suri eonnie dramatically wailed and I really thought she over did it. I’m not impaired, eonnie.. A smile curved upon my lips and Cindy eonnie saw it. She immediately pointed to my lips with her index finger and exclaimed, “You’re smiling! She’s smiling!” she told the rest. Oh no.. oh no no..

Sarang eonnie gasps in enlightment before she flapped her hands up and down, “It was good..!! it was good..!!” and all I wanted to do was jump off a cliff. My smile wasn’t intended for how things went yesterday, and so I had to explain things and clear things up, “I actually just smiled because of Suri eonnie’s epic reaction. Calm down, people.. okay?” and thank god these eonnies calmed down. If somebody actually saw these eonnies squealing and spazzing in excitement, I swear that would totally ruin our super y image. I actually saved their lives from being ruined.

That morning continued with us having a nice breakfast together and we actually had time to watch TV together, which was extraordinarily shocking since we are busy. Me and Cindy eonnie were in the kitchen, making some drinks. I have to say, my mind has not recovered to its original state and the image of Do Kyungsoo was still very much lingering around and round, just like the way I was stirring the drink with a spoon.

“I think he likes you, Hiyominnie..” Cindy eonnie suddenly voiced, not even looking at me, and I stopped stirring the drink. I told eonnie that that would be very much unlikely to happen and asked her what made her think so. “I don’t know.. I just - - feel like that,” she shrugged and I was almost instantly scared of her. What – did Cindy eonnie suddenly acquire some sixth sense power. I hope she couldn’t read my mind, otherwise she’d discover my change of heart towards D.O.