Ooh

D.O & Hiyomi

Sh--sh--short update. Lol..


 

Dagnammit

 

Truthfully, I wouldn't say I am literally enjoying Kyungsoo's presence with me in this house. Because he ain't bloody with me! He's doing it again.

Avoiding me. Like how he did when we had that get together thing back in his dorm. 

But this time, there's just you and me, kyungsoo. A subtle pout appeared on my lips as I tried to figure out why the hell was this guy doing it again. That day it was because he didn't want s to find out about us dating. 

Okay, that was partially acceptable, though I'd prefer to just let the world know about it. Wouldn't that be easier? 

Okay, back to the present. Speaking of Do Kyungsoo, where is he? 

Carefully, I placed the now empty bowl in the sink after I finished the soup, washing it and placed it back in the cupboard. Wouldn't want a nagging Soo to nag me afterwards. 

I made my way out of the kitchen, but seriously. Where could he be? Right after he disappeared from the kitchen, he completely vanished. No trace of him. Plus, I don't think anybody else lives here. No sight nor sound of others. 

So I walked up the stairs leading to more rooms upstairs. 

"Kyungsoo?" I said and peered into a room as soon as I saw a being rummaging through some stuff from the outside of a closet. 

"Huh?" he replied  

A guy wearing a black round neck shirt with matching black shorts turned around and stared at me. His hair was fluffy. And his cheeks were rosy.  

"I.. I took a shower" he fluffed his hair nervously. I heard it in his tone of voice. I just don't get why he kept on stammering. Just now in the kitchen, and even now. 

Okay, so he showered, perhaps it was a hot shower. That would explain his pink cheeks. But why nervous?

What would I do to him?

What would I do.. to .. Hmm..