E

D.O & Hiyomi

"Do you have it now?" he insisted.

"No!" I meekly shouted, and he finally smirked, but didn't move backward.

What the heck does this guy want now?! Although I can't complain about how subtle his face looks from this distance, and his toned body I was pressing my hands against. Has he been working out?

He kept his eyes on me, but me.. It was hard for me to gaze into his because I am really a shy person. Plus, it was dangerous.. I mean, anything could happen when two meets the eye.

"If you don't have that amount of money right now, I suggest you.." he paused and his hands reached out in front of me, passing my head. "Buckle up, pabo. There are traffic-officers at this hour you know? I don't want to have pay the 300,000won fine okay?" his raspy seductive tone of voice changed to the familiar annoying nagging tone as he pulled the seat belt behind my head and pulled it all the way to fasten it, like I didn't know how to.

I retracted my hands away from him, feeling, I don't know, kind of lost. Tch.. And seriously though. Did you have to go that extra length just to ask me to buckle up? I cannot believe this, Do Kyungsoo. In my mind I was agreeing to every \thing everyone had to say about him being a mommy and likes to nag. Oh yes, the evidence is clear. So lost in thoughts I didn't even realize he pulled over the car to stop.

Have we arrived at my dorm? That was fast.

I peered out the window and sense unfamiliarity.

"This isn't my dorm.." I squeeked. I didn't want to sound like I demand to be sent to my dorm, because he did offer his help. But did he wanted to drop me off somewhere so that I should walk back?

"Of course this isn't you dorm," he pulled the keys out from the ignition slot and I heard him mouthed a handful amount of pabo. Yah! I can still hear you okay?

"Then where are we?" I asked.

"The restaurant I told you just now," he casually replied and then turned to look at me. "You weren't listening, were you? I thought I heard you said okay when I asked you if you'd join me to eat."

"What? This hour?" I pointed to my watch.

"This hour," he said and pointed to my watch too.

His phone suddenly rang and I heard him telling the person on the other side to wait just two more minutes. So I guess there's gonna be somebody else.