O

D.O & Hiyomi

What am I saying?! This is the same guy who irked me like hell! Why am I having sweet thoughts of him? It's so annoying that he makes me feel this way, I silently grunted.

 

"Ahh you two! Sorry..sorry.." Producer oppa suddenly came out of nowhere and appologised to us. Wait-- Did they film the whole thing about me doing that aegyo , asking for D.O to buy me pretzels?

The producer said that there was a bit of a problem with the service of the restaurant they had lunch at. Okay. So they didn't film the aegyo I did. That would have humiliated me a hundred lifetimes.

D.O got up and told the producer that we were okay.

 

WE?! Why are you deciding on opinions for me, Do Kyungsoo?! Just because you bought me pretzels, you think you can talk on behalf of me? And seriously though, the producer oppa deserves to be spanked for letting me starve, ok?!

But..

"We're okay, hyung.." that phrase kept on ringing in my head. Even when the producer oppa finally settled things down and continued the filming, I kept on replaying that phrase D.O said. I - - kind of like the sound of the - - 'we'. Oh my god, something is very wrong with me. Jaebal!!

 

The rest of the filming in the aquarium was difficult for me. Not because I wasn't doing well with the acting. I just find it hard to focus and act natural. I wanted to see D.O's face ALL THE TIME, like I was some kind of crazy delusional stalker! It's so embarassing, because once in a while he would catch me looking at him, and he would just give me that stupid brows action of him. But I found that to be funny though.. What have you done to me Do Kyungsoo?!

 

I cannot be falling for him.. No.. Everybody in the house, my eonies, they know how much I detest this guy. What would I say to them if they found out that I have garnered some sort of feelings for him right after ONE date with him, ONE single date. This is pathetic. I'm pathetic. I could already picture Sa Rang eonie clapping like a retared seal. Andwae..andwae..

 

"Are you okay, Hiyomi ssi?"

I was brought back to earth when I heard the voice of the make-up eonnie. Looks like I was in a daze the whole time and didn't even realize that the make-up eonnie was concerned with the look on my face. She said that at one moment, I looked like I was about to cry, bitting and chewing on my lips, and at another moment I look like I had unicorns and rainbows dancing around me.

"Aheh..ahaha.." I laughed her off with an awkward laugh, knewing instantly that she wouldn't buy that.

"Kyungsoo is such a sweet guy, isn't he?" she suddenly asked as she was doing my brows with a pencil. "You would know, Hiyomi ssi, you dated him!" she giggled outrageously.

"It's just acting, eonnie.." I smiled a little and felt my face heating up.

"No way.. I saw something more than that!" she strongly stated her opinion. no, eonnie. Don't start saying wierd stuff! ..but of course she did. She said she loved the natural-ness of how things looked between us, like it wasn't acting at all, the way Kyungsoo smiles at me and and kept gazing at me when I was amazed, looking at the giant mantees swimming in the aquarium.

 

Okay. I didn't notice all that, as I was seriously amazed by how those giant mantees look like. He - - he was looking at me like that? I thought I was the one who was staring at him the whole time. Hmm.. The make-up eonnie kept on going on and on about how she would love it if there were more skin-ship. I couldn't concerntrate on her anymore after she said that, because in my mind, I was busy projecting the future of how I would react to his direct skin-ship. It's gonna be ugly, I know.

I'm now at the point of not being able to kid myself that I actually do feel something for him, Do Dyo.. I'm braising myself and slowly taking in the reality, and I'm almost certain that I DO NOT want to over do it if ever a direct skin ship happens, simply because I know I would look like a complete idiot. I have never been so sure in my life.

I broke away from my daze by the squeeling of the make-up eonnie. Clearly she was imagining stuff that would not happen, me being with D.O in real life, and she was psyched.

Could such a thing happen? Could I--could he and me--Is it a logic thing to happen? Me and him? D.O and Hiyomi?